• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did anyone else catch the Peanuts strip in Sunday's newspaper?

jpmtickle

TMF Regular
peanuts-20080420.html

I love the last two frames especially...

Have a great week, everyone!

~JP :eek:

Yes, quite cute. My dearest wife brought it to my attention - I had forgotten that some papers were re-running some of the Peanuts strips.

Charles Schultz has done other tickling panels, as well. I remember one where Lucy "counsels" Charlie Brown's depression by prescribing laughter,whereupon she uncovers the sheets at the foot of his sick bed and tickles his feet until he yells, "CUT THAT OUT!!!"

R

:devil:

Yes, quite cute. My dearest wife brought it to my attention - I had forgotten that some papers were re-running some of the Peanuts strips.

Charles Schultz has done other tickling panels, as well. I remember one where Lucy "counsels" Charlie Brown's depression by prescribing laughter,whereupon she uncovers the sheets at the foot of his sick bed and tickles his feet until he yells, "CUT THAT OUT!!!"

R

:devil:

Never saw that one, but I remember one where Snoopy ran off with one of Lucy's shoes. She went to Charlie Brown to yell at him with her foot sticking out towards him, demanding what he intended to do about it. His response..."Tickle, tickle, tickle".

One of my favorites from childhood!

:bouncybou I remember being fascinated with this one when I was a kid... I used to have ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the Peanuts pulp books and Treasuries. And yes, there were several tickling-themed strips. Loved 'em all.

Awesome. I seem to recall another very similar one in which Lucy tickles Snoopy's tummy and feet for several panels. When she's done, she walks away and they actually show Snoop thinking, "Wow. What a woman!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back