• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did I step on toes ?

The_Musician

TMF Expert
I stand by my original thread , I've seen A lot worse posted here in the form and I wished the thread wasn't edited .

Now , Lets talk gay tickling . I believe in boy girl and not boy boy or girl girl and do I apologize well let think , NO .

As far as spelling and grammer which was brought up by someone here in the TMF which is on the internet which I always have a tongue in cheek approach I say this , I really don't care what you think . When you have 2 number 1 hits in the last ten years and 6 hit songs over all, I think am going to have to be that dumb hillbilly LOL at you, all , LOL means laughing out loud ,am I mocking you ,you think .

I think all copyright laws should be enforced . Dailymotion is just a bad thing along with anyone who up loads the clips to begin with . I spend more money on customs than most people buy clips over a few years. I really don't think producers have that big a problem with me as I don't break copyright laws .

I'll end with this , some stuff I read here is creepy but that's just my opinion for what it's worth . I know there are men pretending to be women and maybe women pretending to be men LOL . all in all this is the internet why can I say ....

I...I, uh... I have no recollection of making the claim of being a gender I am not. But if you think I am a woman in disguise, fine.

And, uh, hmmmmm, why can you say what?

I don't really care if you don't "believe" in m/m love, man. Not only is it real, it's as beautiful and in some cases more satisfying and fulfilling than love I've experienced with women and that's simply the truth. So if that's a problem for you, well, that really sounds like it's more of your problem. Oh, except for the oppressive laws your bigoted friends pass. Otherwise, yeah, you don't wanna look at m/m clips here's a thought: DON'T LOOK AT THEM! And unless you're subscribing to the webcam, stop worrying about what's going on in my bedroom ... kthxbai! :D

You like what you like The_Musician and believe what you will believe as far as the whole Gay / Fake / Creepy issues and so will everybody else that's on TMF will like or prefer and believe what they want to believe into. I just don't see why or what's the point in making a whole other new thread about it is though? what it is really accomplishing? It's a waste to do in my opinion. So you're thread got Edited somewhat or a bit? Big flippin whoop. Move on.

I'm not gay, OP, but rest assured, I'm making a point to tickle torture you one day.

As far as spelling and grammer which was brought up by someone here in the TMF which is on the internet which I always have a tongue in cheek approach I say this , I really don't care what you think . When you have 2 number 1 hits in the last ten years and 6 hit songs over all, I think am going to have to be that dumb hillbilly LOL at you, all , LOL means laughing out loud ,am I mocking you ,you think .

Chad Kroeger! It all makes sense now.

Re: the whole spelling and grammar issue. It's not about thinking you're a dumb hillbilly, or being uptight over bad English. It's just that shitty writing makes it really hard to understand what you're saying. It quite honestly takes me about 3-4 times longer to read your posts than everyone else's. When people bitch about your writing, they're just letting you know that lots of folks may give up trying to understand you. Since you're posting here, I'm assuming you want people to read your points.

Some people like homosexual tickling and others don't. I don't see why people have to complain about it. If you don't like it then don't watch it. I have to say you being a man and not liking girl on girl actually surprises me. I actually find that kind of cool in a way not because I don't like girl on girl action because I am into girls as well, but because so many heterosexual males want to see girl on girl action.

Re: the whole spelling and grammar issue. It's not about thinking you're a dumb hillbilly, or being uptight over bad English. It's just that shitty writing makes it really hard to understand what you're saying. It quite honestly takes me about 3-4 times longer to read your posts than everyone else's. When people bitch about your writing, they're just letting you know that lots of folks may give up trying to understand you. Since you're posting here, I'm assuming you want people to read your points.

I'm inclined to go with this one. Sloppy posts make for poor understanding and communication of what your trying to say. Little nit picks, ie, you mispelled one word or the other aren't a huge deal and most people could care less. When your posts look like an alphaghetti train wreck, then you might have a little more criticism thrown your way.

As for the issue of homosexuality, i'd say there are different views, and some of those are fine. If your not into homosexuality, thats fine. If you dislike homosexuality and homosexuals in general, that tends to fall into another catagory of thought.

This is the worst thing about the TMF. The admins are shit when it comes to banning trolls/ignorant fucks. Other website have trolls because of high traffic volumes and the admins can't keep up with filtering out the trash. TMF has trolls because we decide to accept homophobic and hateful speech in the name of "free speech" (even though it's a privately owned website and the owner can censor whoever he wants) rather than ban the two or three users a year who decide to start a bitchfest.

the fact that you started a new thread to continue your under-educated, head-in-the-sand, idiotic point of view proves the point that you're a troll.

if you're homophobic, thats your problem, but here isnt the place to act like an ass and conduct yourself the way you are.

as for your grammar- you make no sense which just annoys anyone who tries to read it... you're kinda like OUR version of the m/m clips you think are 'hidden' in dailymotion...

furthermore- as stated, you dont like it... dont watch it, problem solved. stick to producer sites which offer valid descriptions of their clips and you wont have an issue now, will you?

though at this point, as a group all we're doing is: :beathorse: ... feeding the trolls by trying to answer these posts (guilty as charged)

so enjoy your trolling!
:thumbsup:

the fact that you started a new thread to continue your under-educated, head-in-the-sand, idiotic point of view proves the point that you're a troll.

if you're homophobic, thats your problem, but here isnt the place to act like an ass and conduct yourself the way you are.

as for your grammar- you make no sense which just annoys anyone who tries to read it... you're kinda like OUR version of the m/m clips you think are 'hidden' in dailymotion...

furthermore- as stated, you dont like it... dont watch it, problem solved. stick to producer sites which offer valid descriptions of their clips and you wont have an issue now, will you?

though at this point, as a group all we're doing is: :beathorse: ... feeding the trolls by trying to answer these posts (guilty as charged)

so enjoy your trolling!
:thumbsup:

My sentiments exactly!!

This is the worst thing about the TMF. The admins are shit when it comes to banning trolls/ignorant fucks. Other website have trolls because of high traffic volumes and the admins can't keep up with filtering out the trash. TMF has trolls because we decide to accept homophobic and hateful speech in the name of "free speech" (even though it's a privately owned website and the owner can censor whoever he wants) rather than ban the two or three users a year who decide to start a bitchfest.
In my opinion, it's posts like this that speak more of trolling and ignorance than anything the musician said. If any post qualifies as a "bitchfest," this is it. Congratulations. Has it ever occurred to you that the moderators deal with criticisms from both sides? Whatever they do or don't do is never going to please everybody. Some think they go too far while others feel they don't go far enough.

The admins here realize that censorship while at times necessary is a double edged sword. If they ban the musician for "hateful speech," they are going to have to start banning others left and right for it, or suffer the embarrassment that comes with selective justice. That's why they are rightfully slow to start slinging the hammer.

Without being candid, censorship is the kind of thing that the self-righteous cheer and support...until it happens to them.

"Thank you moderators for deleting that post along with....hey wait a minute....that was MY POST!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

I have some strong opinions myself about what should be censored and who should be banned. But if I go and publicly denigrate the admins for not complying to my personal standards, then I'm no better than the assholes I want banned. Besides that, I also understand that if I don't like what I'm reading, I can skip it and move on to better posts.

The only question I thought to myself when reading the OP's post was how he managed to learn to spell and read enough to actually post it... I mean, with the obviously limited amount of education he has received.

In my opinion, it's posts like this that speak more of trolling and ignorance than anything the musician said. If any post qualifies as a "bitchfest," this is it. Congratulations. Has it ever occurred to you that the moderators deal with criticisms from both sides? Whatever they do or don't do is never going to please everybody. Some think they go too far while others feel they don't go far enough.

The admins here realize that censorship while at times necessary is a double edged sword. If they ban the musician for "hateful speech," they are going to have to start banning others left and right for it, or suffer the embarrassment that comes with selective justice. That's why they are rightfully slow to start slinging the hammer.

Without being candid, censorship is the kind of thing that the self-righteous cheer and support...until it happens to them.

"Thank you moderators for deleting that post along with....hey wait a minute....that was MY POST!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

I have some strong opinions myself about what should be censored and who should be banned. But if I go and publicly denigrate the admins for not complying to my personal standards, then I'm no better than the assholes I want banned. Besides that, I also understand that if I don't like what I'm reading, I can skip it and move on to better posts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

When a clear chain of logical relation is not established, slippery slope goes from an argument to a fallacy. They are only going to have to start banning others left and right if suddenly a lot more members start acting like ignorant fuckwits. I haven't seen a high volume of hate speech on the same level as the_musician's, so if you could please cite some legit posts that would be deleted unnecessarily, I will reconsider your viewpoint. I'm not sure if you were aware of The_musician's first post before it was edited, but it certainly contained hateful speech. It did not contain "hateful speech," as in this-speech-is-open-to-interpretation, it had several unnecessary derogatory slurs. If every post that was written that way resulted in a ban we would not have a double edged sword, but fair and consistent enforcement of the rules.

From the Golden Rules post- "And to get this out of the way in advance, yes there is censorship on the TMF. Posts that do not abide by the Golden Rule, in the opinion of the administrative staff of the TMF, will be removed and people who frequently make such posts will risk having their posting privileges revoked."

I'm not denigrating the admins for not complying to my personal standards. I'm doing it because they seem to lack any standards at all. The phrase "in the opinion of the administrative staff" should mean that they have final say over what is and is not allowed. Apparently in this case it means that they reserve the right to stand back and do nothing. If the TMF has a problem with not having enough admins or something, they need to work to fix it. Allowing homophobic or racist speech on a forum where people are supposed to be able to go to be free from judgement is just plain sad.

Also, my post is not trolling. Trolling is posting inflammatory content with no goal other than to achieve a largely negative response. The_musician posted inflammatory content that was not constructive in any way, and his spelling and grammar are so bad that it leads me to believe he might not even be serious, but rather he's doing this to disrupt the community. I posted to try and show other members that the_musician is not the problem, but rather the fact that he is allowed to stay here and continue making offensive threads for no other reason than provoking a negative response. If the_musician wants to call people faggots he can go to /b/ where it's encouraged, but it shouldn't be tolerated here.

These threads are always funny to read. Everyone don't waste anymore time on this guy. He is close minded and will only make it worse. just ignore it. this thread doesn't affect anything in the reality that has already come to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

When a clear chain of logical relation is not established, slippery slope goes from an argument to a fallacy. They are only going to have to start banning others left and right if suddenly a lot more members start acting like ignorant fuckwits.
Your argument assumes that there is a set-in-stone definition of "ignorant fuckwit." To you it seems to mean somebody that expresses derision toward certain people groups. I would be more likely to use the term to describe somebody who criticizes a forum admin for insufficient censorship and banning. And I'm sure if you asked twenty different people, you'd get twenty different definitions. So the "banning left and right" would be to accommodate all the different definitions.

I haven't seen a high volume of hate speech on the same level as the_musician's, so if you could please cite some legit posts that would be deleted unnecessarily, I will reconsider your viewpoint.
You made reference to other to other TMF members as trolls, ignorant fucks and ignorant fuckwits. That's at least as hateful and disparaging as "******," and in my opinion a lot more so. But I don't believe either example of hateful speech should be censored because such speakers quickly develop a reputation for it and will be ostracized by the community at large. In my opinion that's a sufficient enough deterrent.

I'm not sure if you were aware of The_musician's first post before it was edited, but it certainly contained hateful speech. It did not contain "hateful speech," as in this-speech-is-open-to-interpretation, it had several unnecessary derogatory slurs. If every post that was written that way resulted in a ban we would not have a double edged sword, but fair and consistent enforcement of the rules.
We'd also be minus the pleasure of your participation due to your repeated use of the derogatory slur "ignorant fuckwits." And that is a perfect example of the double edged sword of which I speak.

From the Golden Rules post- "And to get this out of the way in advance, yes there is censorship on the TMF. Posts that do not abide by the Golden Rule, in the opinion of the administrative staff of the TMF, will be removed and people who frequently make such posts will risk having their posting privileges revoked."

I'm not denigrating the admins for not complying to my personal standards. I'm doing it because they seem to lack any standards at all. The phrase "in the opinion of the administrative staff" should mean that they have final say over what is and is not allowed. Apparently in this case it means that they reserve the right to stand back and do nothing.
It means both, actually. More importantly it means that THEY are the ones to determine which posts warrant deletion and which members warrant disciplinary action. Not you and not me.

Allowing homophobic or racist speech on a forum where people are supposed to be able to go to be free from judgement is just plain sad.
How can anybody be free from judgment when all they have to do to earn it from you is to use unapproved terminology?

"Musician, since you've committed the heinous act of using a hateful and disparaging slur, I'm going to respond by labeling you with a hateful and disparaging slur."

Can't you see this glaring double standard?

Also, my post is not trolling. Trolling is posting inflammatory content with no goal other than to achieve a largely negative response.
In that case, one must know the goals of the poster before one can play the troll card. I'll tell you what. I'll concede I don't know your goals if you'll concede you don't know the musician's goals.

The_musician posted inflammatory content that was not constructive in any way, and his spelling and grammar are so bad that it leads me to believe he might not even be serious, but rather he's doing this to disrupt the community.
Seriously?? You equate bad spelling and grammar with a deliberate attempt to disrupt the community?? I thought I'd heard it all, but this is the first time I've heard anybody list spelling and grammar as supporting criteria for banishment.

I posted to try and show other members that the_musician is not the problem, but rather the fact that he is allowed to stay here and continue making offensive threads for no other reason than provoking a negative response. If the_musician wants to call people faggots he can go to /b/ where it's encouraged, but it shouldn't be tolerated here.
I'm not familiar with the musician's history, and I'm not defending his comments. All I'm saying is that we should leave it up to the moderators to determine what to do about other posters and their comments. Report anything you believe to be a violation and leave it at that.

It should also be noted that the administration of this forum generally doesn't favor public hangings. For this reason, the vast majority of disciplinary action toward any member goes unseen by the rest of us. Just because The Musician might still be around, that doesn't mean he's getting off scott free.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back