• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did someone say "NEST"?

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Coming to a city near me.

Late Spring 2006

Philadelphia, PA

Be there or you suck!

Max

I shall not suck!

Neither shall IrishGirl!

Consider our spots reserved as soon as the final info is released! :)

You know if I could get on a mailing list or something maybe I could at least think about it ya' know?

I do get out on the road and I could make a Friday night stay...meet some folks for dinner...introduce myself.

I guess what I'm asking is: Let me know when and where Uncle Max!

~ toyou

Boy wish I could go to something like this. :woot:

BigJim is apparently trying to organise one for Britain, but I haven't heard word of it yet. Also don't know whether I could make it if it happened. :(

Have fun you lucky guys and gals. Give everyone a tickle on me. :D

Well, I'm hoping to make my first gathering so if all works out, count me in.
I better make it, after all the smack I've been shooting to certain women here. :p

I went to a NEST (I dont think it was called that way back in 96 and 97) and have been thinking about going to another one. Philly in late spring actually sounds very workable for me...I just need to convince my wife :D
Bring on the details....I know I could go, Ill get a hotel room and all that good stuff. The more info the better!

Rob

Red_Feather said:
Boy wish I could go to something like this. :woot:

BigJim is apparently trying to organise one for Britain, but I haven't heard word of it yet. Also don't know whether I could make it if it happened. :(

Have fun you lucky guys and gals. Give everyone a tickle on me. :D

To date, we have had 3 people who flew in from the UK. Two of them were women.

Max

robace252 said:
I went to a NEST (I dont think it was called that way back in 96 and 97) and have been thinking about going to another one. Philly in late spring actually sounds very workable for me...I just need to convince my wife :D
Bring on the details....I know I could go, Ill get a hotel room and all that good stuff. The more info the better!

Rob

Rob;

For the record, it was called NEST after the very first one. At the first NEST (8 men) we all sat around and thought up the name.

Also, bring your wife along. She'll have a great time.

Max

I'll be there this time, Max!!!

I misses the last NEST and i will not miss another!!! Count me in!!

The Ticklemonster runs wild in '06!! lol

Max, please post the exact date as soon as you decide it. I have another trip to plan in June, and I can avoid a conflict if I know when NEST will be. :D

phfttklr said:
Well, I'm hoping to make my first gathering so if all works out, count me in.
I better make it, after all the smack I've been shooting to certain women here. :p

Running your mouth will definitely get you into trouble! And you do it soooo well to.

Count me in this year for the first time. I can't wait!

YAYYYYY!! Gosh I love this time of year. Can't wait to find out the final details!! And gotta love Max's eloquent words, lol

Sandee

MaxSpeer said:
Coming to a city near me.

Late Spring 2006

Philadelphia, PA

Be there or you suck!

Max
Having never been to one is there anything you have to do to go,like register, and how will we know where exactly it is? Questions from a newbie.

Illtcklu said:
Having never been to one is there anything you have to do to go,like register, and how will we know where exactly it is? Questions from a newbie.

Everyone is screened for rabies before being cleared to attend. Once that is out of the way... :blaugh:

The info. will be posted as soon as we're able to confirm the date...which should be very soon. For those who are fairly new and have yet to attend NEST, one suggestion. If there's someone here whom you've met in person or another gathering you've attended, let us know when you fill out the survey you'll be sent. That will help us get a feel for those we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Once cleared and paid, you'll be on the list to get the exact location info. That's kept quiet so that nobody can sneak in who doesn't belong. Just another way to help keep it a safe experience all around.

Ann

I have been to one....hope to make my 2nd trip!! would love to see folks again..

Nest

Never actually made it to one B4.
If it doesn't fall on my Califoria trip i think i'll stop by.
I'll bring some of my ladies along 4 the fun.

Philly is a hop skip and a jump away and I've never been! At my ripe old age of 20 LOL i feel like I might never go :( I've heard great things though :) Maybe someday :)

Ah NEST...How can 4 letters bring such joy to my heart!!

Count me in!

NEST is absolutely amazing, every year. Great weather, great people, great parties. We can't wait!!!!!!

TklDuo-Ann said:
Everyone is screened for rabies before being cleared to attend. Once that is out of the way... :blaugh:
Ann
RABIES!!!!! I'm in trouble!

I suck :(

love to go but can't. mabey in a cupple years or so. I should be out of collage by then and found a job in my career to pay for a trip like that.

college years suck

I'm not going to ''NEST'' this year Nor have i ever been to a ''NEST''

Because well i don't live in philla for one. No where near philla at all. So i guess i do suck. oh well :upsidedow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back