• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

differences in your feet?

Goatboy

TMF Expert
Here's a question that has been asked a million times, but it hasn't been brought up in a while. Are both of your feet the same when it comes to how ticklish they are? I just found out that one of my feet is way more ticklish than the other. I was hanging out in bed with my girlfriend, and we were having a good time *wink*. lol Well, she has this little chapstick sized vibrator thing with a series of little nubbies on the end, and I told her to bring it over with her for the night. So I turn the thing on and I place it on the sole of her foot, and she goes ballistic. I put it on her other foot and she's still just hysterical from it. So I tickle her that way for like a minute and then i stop. She didn't find this odd becuase i tickle her pretty much every day and she knows what a turn on it is for me and she's very good at putting up with it. So she says to me "Can I try it on you?" I laughed and said "Sure, why?" She said "I want you to see how it feels." So she turns it on and puts it on my right sole, and it actually just felt really good. It was almost like a rapid fire massage. So i told her it felt really nice. Then she put it on my left foot and i went through the roof. It tickled SO bad and I was just laughing like a madman with my face buried in the pillow so as not to disturb the neighbors. lol I thought it was interesting how one fot was way more ticklish than the other. Any of you experience this?

I am the same way. My left foot is far more ticklish then my right (and my right foot is pretty darn ticklish so that tells you how bad my left is)

I'll bet you are right handed? I have found in my many years of tickling people that it seems like in most case's that if a person is right handed the left foot is more ticklish and visa vera. I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with how the two halfs of the brain control the opposite sides of the body.

I would be curious to hear what others have experienced.

I'd stand by Laughers theory here. My right foot is a little more ticklish and I"m a lefty.

I'm both left and right handed ( ambidextrous ) but I have found that my right foot is much more sensitive than my left

Before I quit smoking nearly a year ago, my feet were moderately ticklish, and I could easily make the distinction that my left foot was a good deal more ticklish than my right (and yes, I am right handed). But now that I've quit smoking, and my circulation has improved so significantly, both of my feet are so horrendously, unbearably ticklish that I honestly would not be able to tell you which was worse anymore. I'll scream the same no matter which one you touch.

As for the rest of my body, however, I have found my entire left side in general does tend to be more sensitive than my right.

Mimi

No difference....people keep swearing there is on me, but if you've been playing with one foot for awhile and then switch, the "new" foot always seems more sensitive, just because it's been neglected for a little while....

XOXO

i performed a test

This is the first time I've seen this thread, but I was sitting on my wife's legs tickling both her feet (and she's not very ticklish on her feet), but she was laughing. I was tickling both feet at the same time, in the same spot (she's right handed). I stopped tickling her right foot, and she continued laughing, but when I switched from the left to the rights, she all but stopped laughing. I agree with the right handed-left foot more ticklish/left handed-right foot more ticklish theory.

My right foot is slightly more ticklish than the left...this was also the case with my very ticklish ex-girlfriend (both of us are right handed).

On the other hand (or foot), my extremely ticklish younger sister says both of her feet are exactly the same....as tested by her husband in recent studies :D
(another of my former girlfriends was also equally ticklish on both sexy soles; both she and sis are right handed).

For me both feet are both the same and are both very ticklish. I suppose the tickle spots are slighlty different on each foot but I aint saying where they are. ;) :p

Mimi said:
Before I quit smoking nearly a year ago, my feet were moderately ticklish, and I could easily make the distinction that my left foot was a good deal more ticklish than my right (and yes, I am right handed). But now that I've quit smoking, and my circulation has improved so significantly,

Go Mimi! See.... quitting smoking has MANY benefits... SO proud of you my girl!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back