• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Different tickling triggers?

stasiu90

TMF Regular
I am stealing this from another site #sorrynotsorry

It is a pretty simple question? what triggers your senses to tickle, write a story, watch videos or fantasize?
Mine is a few things. If I see a healthy lady, that wears the right clothes, who isn't buying into the whole self image that the mainstream tries to pipe in. That's a trigger for me.

Another is when a women is talking a little to tough for my liking.

Ohhhh, well first of all, it has to be a girl who I know enjoys tickling...hehe

When a girl is in a spot leaving her upper body all tickle prone, like if she's reaching up on a high shelf, or resting her hands behind her head, and when she's being all cute like a little lost puppy, or teasing by claiming not to be ticklish. :3poke:

Last edited:
It's always naturally there, but things like seeing it here on the net, well obviously is a trigger, that and feet pics. In real life I can't say...seeing females in general I think will make me fantasize about it, yes, but then only the ones I interact with, because those are the ones I think I have a chance with; like one I met recently who said I reminded her of a boyfriend she once had who was into some pretty kinky stuff. I don't come across that way at all in real life, but maybe she was perceptive and picked up on something, who knows. But now I'm thinking of her a lot, and I know I'll run into her again... ;)

The other thing I thought of is, aside from pics and vids on the net which of course don't count, seeing girls' feet in real life, like in the summer when they wear flip flops, etc...that'll do it, yeah. Not now so much that it's cold out, but those sexy boots are a turn on too...do boots make me think of tickling? Sure, in a way...definitely in an f/m sense, because boots on females definitely have that dominating affect on me which I have a weakness for, same with certain shoes, like stilettoes and anything pointy...>

....also seeing exposed tummies will do it for me, which I have a weakness for...yeah I love to tickle them, and no it doesn't have to be a girl I know. That makes it better but it doesn't always have to be that, for me to get triggered!

But that's just what I see...as far as actions go....if a girl gets kinda flirty with me, which doesn't happen too often, but if she does it in a teasing sorta way....yeah, I think that will make me imagine her gettin' kinda aggressive, tying me down and tickling me, lol. I'm a 'ler too, but I think these are the sort of things that come to mind more strongly, yeah. I'm a switch but...I probably get much more excited as a 'lee... ;)

I'm assuming "switch" means both 'ler and 'lee; that's what I picked up from being here.

Last edited:
I find that the world is divided into two kinds of women: 1) the ones who have something about their physical appearance or facial features that immediately make me think "She'd be fantastic to tickle!", and 2) the rest.

Among "the rest" there are lots of highly attractive women whom I would happily spend a lot of time with, yet they don't particularly awaken my tickling instincts.

I've learnt that not everyone sees it like this, but for me there is definitely a particular type of person whose appearance (and to a lesser extent their manner and behaviour) instantly trigger my thoughts of tickling, while others don't. I don't know why that would be, and it's not easy to explain exactly what those people have that I am responding to.

I would even start to wonder if I have a tickling fetish at all when I am with certain women, except for the fact that when I am with the other ones in the "highly tickleable" category my urge to tickle is too strong and consuming to be dismissed.

It was a hard question for me to answer because, even though I DID answer it, my interest in women isn't really based on any physical attributes. Of course this plays into it, but not a whole lot, if I don't even know them. What makes it really apply is if I know them and I click with them personality-wise. So my original reply to this, above, I think the first part makes the most sense; the girl who I just met who told me I reminded her of her kinky ex boyfriend, and who's also a very interesting person that I seem to get along with well. I don't know if she's into tickling, but that's the kind of girl who I'd like to tickle with, simply because she's so cool. It's not really anything to do with her looks.

Dimples, strong-looking arms, quick wit and an inclination to express affection through teasing - these are all things that immediately can make me wonder what it would be like to be tickled by a guy. Also, seeing someone else get tickled in the moment gives me kind of can't watch/can't look away anxiety haha, but after the fact makes me jealous and looking to get some tickle action of my own!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back