• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dinner With Someone Alive or Not

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
If you could have dinner with any person Alive or Not, Who are you dinning with?

My grandfather ( My dad's father ) I never had a chance to meet him

Robin Williams, may he rest in peace.

"Carpe diem. Seize the day...may your lives extraordinary."

I think John McEnroe would be a great dinner companion - entertaining, opinionated, good story-teller and (in my case) plenty in common to talk about.

Or David Bowie, but if I was dining with David Bowie I think I'd be so in awe I wouldn't be able to eat.

Kate Adie would be another as I found her quite inspiring when she came to speak at my school.

In most cases , I would prefer the person I am having dinner with to be alive.

HA!!!!! Oh man, that made me laugh. I don't know what's funnier: your dry preference for dinner with a warm body over a cadaver.......or the fact that it's "in most cases" lol.

My grandmother on my father's side. I never got to know her as she died of an aneurysm when my Dad was just a kid. From what I'm told she was an wonderful woman. :(

Probably my father's father. He died in 1963 so only know him through stories.

I think I would like to have dinner with Albert Einstein. Not to talk about physics, because I don't know enough, but just to talk about his philosophy of life.

There are two groups of people I'd want to have dinner with: family members that aren't here anymore, but also I'd love to have dinner with underappreciated people throughout history that could have used a pat on the back. Van Gogh, for instance! Know what I mean? Throw that guy a dinner! :)

Van Gogh, for instance! Know what I mean? Throw that guy a dinner!

And then take him to the art museums of Europe and show him all of his paintings in places of high honor.

So many famous artists, musicians, and activists who never lived to see the fruits of their labor be appreciated. :(

Robin Williams would be a great choice. All of the funny stories from TV shows and movies he was in. It's really sad how a man loved by so many and made millions laugh was hurting inside :dropatear

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back