• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disappointed with MaxDragon

Zero

I just bought one of his clips at clips4sale. I thought it was a great value at $10 for 26 minutes. The content was pretty decent. The one I had purchased was called MsManae. What I was disappointed about, and what will steer me away from all of his clips in the future, is that about halfway through the clip, the sound track gets totally out of sync with the video, so that it is very difficult to watch.

Unfortunately, I cannot locate an email address for him to discuss the issue with him, so the best I can do is warn others from wasting their money like i did.

I bought that DVD and when it arrived the audio was out of synch as well. I contacted him and was sent another disc but the audio was still out of synch so it may be a problem with the original shoot.

how did you contact him? I could not locate an email address anywhere

A Big Apology

Sorry I haven't responded to this sooner, I've been having trouble with hurricanes of late. I also apologize about the sound distortion in the Manae clip. The tape I recorded it on has a physical problem at the point that I clip her nylons off and it causes my video capture software to go out of sync. I have tried to rectify this and I think I finally have. If and when I do, I intend to send replacement clips, tapes or dvd's to whoever has bought this in the past. Give me a few days (maybe more with hurricane Dennis comming) and I will fix this. P.S. If I can't fix this I will issue refunds.

Sorry again
David Mullin
Totally Amature Films
[email protected]

Clips fixed, heres how to get a replacement

I believe that I have solved the out-of-sync problem. I am going to make replacement clips available to my customers who bought bad clips. There are some stipulations:

Due to the nature of the bug that existed in the Ulead VideoStudio I cannot make full length clips of the Manae, Lindsey, and Winona videos without the out-of-sync problem.

About 4 minutes of the Manae video was unfixable and was removed.

Clips 4 Sale provides me with a list of names for those who bought my tapes, and a list of email address, but does not tell me what email addresses bought which clips. What this means is that if you want replacement clips, you must email me and tell me your name and which clips you want replaced. I will check you name against the list of people who bought clips to make sure you actually bought that clip. (Sorry to be like that but I am hard up for money.)

If you bought a full length clip don't worry, you will be able to download all the parts seperately.

Then, I will email you a link where you can download replacement clips.

Sorry it has to be this way, but it seems the best way to replace the clips since they are too big for me to email with my current provider. I am also sorry about the bug. It wasn't my fault that it occured but it was my responsibility to make sure things like this didn't happen. I hope my current actions can redeem my reputation.

David Mullin
[email protected]

I haven't bought any of your clips, but I'm impressed that you responded to this issue the way you did. I won't name any names, but let's just say there are a few online video vendors out there that aren't quite as responsible if you know what I mean. Just to let you know, I've watched all of your previews, and I thought your choices of models were great. From what I can tell, they all seemed genuinely ticklish.

Kudos to MaxDragon

Once I got his email address, and emailed him about the sound distortion, he immediately rectified the situation. He has acted like a true professional, and I would wholeheartedly recommend doing business with him now.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back