• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovered.

Usually`Bubble

TMF Poster
To be honest with you all, I was intoxicated during these happenings so I can only tell you what I remember from the night, but for me it was surreal. Truly one of my landmark experiences.

Ever since I was little I remember being utterly fascinated by tickling but I generally don’t do a lot of lering unless I know someone well. I never really told anyone about my interest in tickling but I haven’t needed to as I seem to always attract tickling to myself for whatever reason.

I have a beautiful friend (we’ll call her PT, even though that pretty much gives away who she is to some of you on the forum) that I went to university with. We didn’t really become close until the last year before graduation, where we spent most of our waking hours together studying and just being idiots trying to get one another through the hectic year. We were each other’s support system and as any of you who have completed a degree can imagine, come graduation we were totally up for a massive celebration.

Being Summer in Australia, it was HOT, I’m talking about 46 degrees Celsius heat. We decided with a couple of other friends who we completed the degree with to go out for a few drinks and dinner and later head down to the beach. Well the few drinks turned into plentiful amounts of tequila and endless dancing on the beach and before we knew it we stripped down to our bikinis (from what little clothing we had on) mucking about. PT’s boyfriend was already there, along with some of his friends, so I decided to call my bf to come and meet me (also so he could drive me home) and when he arrived he greeted me by squeezing my sides naturally making me leap about in the air. PT, I noticed had a huge grin on her face. At the time I hated being tickled in public and was embarrassed so with an uncontrollable giggle was quick to tell my boyfriend to get off it. PT didn’t let it rest however.

“Are you ticklish? :p”, she asked me.
“She’s VERY ticklish”, replied my boyfriend.
As if PT didn’t believe him, she reached over and with one finger stroked down the front of my belly just to see what would happen. I totally didn’t expect it and I let out a squeal. In my altered sense of reality, I decided to tickle her back. Before I knew what was happening a few of our friends rushed over and joined in the fun, helping me tickle poor PT. Somehow we then all just started tickling each other, in what I can only describe as one big tickle orgy. I think at one point my boyfriend held my arms above my head and told everyone to tickle me. I heard PT’s boyfriend comment “Oh good idea mate, why didn’t I think of that?” and in a moment, PT’s arms were above her head too and we were being tickled from all angles. I remember laughing deliriously and trying to fall to the sand, desperate trying to break away from the tickling fingers, under my arms, around my belly and ribs, my legs and knees but not being able to as my boyfriend was holding me up, I could hear PT squealing with laughter and only just being able to make out what she was saying, something along the lines of “Guys, I can’t take it anymore! I think I’m hyperventilating!” My eyes were watering when they finally stopped. Reminiscing about it now, I can’t imagine what it was like for the spectators on the beach.

Anyway, the night was too much fun to just end and as our little group went our separate ways, PT decided that she wanted to spend the night at my place. So my boyfriend dropped us both off. As we were lying in bed she asked me what I thought about being tickled that night. I lied and told her it was terrible and that I hoped it would never happened again. Then I asked her what she thought, and to my complete surprise she said "I love being tickled. It really does it for me, when you and I were being tickled, me laughing and hearing you laugh was amazing.” I thought she was joking and for a split second felt uncomfortable and awkward but when I looked at her I realised she was completely serious. So I thought, what the heck and told her that tickling did it for me too. We spent the rest of the night discussing tickling, including our ultimate tickling fantasies. We are both straight by the way and are happily taken, but in our drunken states took turns holding our arms above our heads and tickling each other to see how long we could take it for and if memory serves me right, some tracing of each others feet for fun too.

I reckon by recounting this experience it's the first time I've analysed what went on that night and all I can really say is... Wow, good times! :D

Last edited:
Wow. It's so amazing to meet someone else who loves tickling.

"... but in our drunken states took turns holding our arms above our heads and tickling each other to see how long we could take it for and if memory serves me right, some tracing of each others feet for fun too."

Is foot tracing a gentler form of tickling?

Thanks for sharing!

Yes ticklebrowse26, it is a very gentle form of tickling. Like when you trace letters and pictures on someone's back and they have to guess what it is. That's what we did, but on each other's feet!

And LividTickler, I'll assume the first part of your comment is merely an expression... You wouldn't believe you are the second person today who's asked that! Any more requests and we may have no choice but to consider it.

Indeed it was a cool story :)

Amazing story but whats more amazing is that i found another aussie which is incredibly rare!

OMG you're right about it being rare to find another Aussie, let alone... another Adelaidean?!! We probably know each other in real life cause it's so freaking small!

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back