• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

disproportional amount of heavy set women into tickling?

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
please, I'm not being rude but simply making an observation... especially on fetlife, and I know that is not a tickling site, but a kink site, but incredible percentage of women there are bbw. Again, I am NOT saying that there's anything wrong with it, but I would like to find out why there are so few thin women who are into being tickled.

He's obviously not into the heavier set women, if his views on heavy aren't horribly skewed by what he likes, because I've only seen a menagerie of different sizes among the women into this fetish, personally.

Why does it matter? Because this is a FORUM and I simply posed a question based on my personal observation. No need to get defensive and I love how you answer for me, that I don't like heavy women. WTF did that come from? If I made an observation that the majority of people who are into activity X come from Africa, would your accuse me of not liking Africans as well?

It comes from my making an observation based on what I've seen of people who ask why there aren't more of X, Y, or Z instead of A, B, or C, quite frankly.

I posed a question myself. I will try to answer though. It seems you are basing it on your experience. You won't find the answer probably because the the people you are seeing are the people being active. There is no doubt there are thin women in the scene. They may just choose to be discreet about their actions and time online.

I'm with LadyNerd by the way, I've seen women of various sizes in this scene. I have not seen more heavy set girl than thin, nor the other way around.

Last edited:
Right.... this has nothing to do with my likes and dislikes. I'm simply posing a question based on my observation, which I'm nearly certain can be backed up by facts, so quit jumping me, because either of your insecurities or whatever your problem is.

Why does it matter? We can say this about literally every question pertaining to every topic here. It matter because I, a fellow member of this public forum asked a question... my experience is both, meeting in person and just seeing profiles on fetlife, I must have gone through over a thousand.

The only insecure, defensive one I'm seeing in this thread so far is you, honestly. No one was jumping you. I made an observation and Nyte asked a simple question that should have been simple to answer. Otherwise, your question was answered by our observations.

Just to add to the stats, I'm not a member of Fetlife, and worst/best >>> I am not looking for a date. The end.

Question #1 to ask in the quest to an answer of the OP's question; What percentage of the entire female population in total meets his criteria for 'heavy set'? Once you know that, you can see if the percentage within the tickling community is higher lower or spot on.

Until you do, nothing said really means much as it's all casual observation with no statistical sampling basis.

Myriads

If I was doing a scientific study, that would be an ideal approach, but we all know that there will never be one. Was my question, based on my personal observation offensive?

If I was doing a scientific study, that would be an ideal approach, but we all know that there will never be one. Was my question, based on my personal observation offensive?

I didn't find it offensive, but others may well.

Your question takes the form of Is {Trait x} more common in {Group a} then in general population? Where you chose a "trait x' that is seen by many as politically correct minefield. Thus you could offend many by default. Based on the responses I don't think you did.

Your question cannot be answered without some form of direct study. As all anyone can do is make personal observations about the fragment of the population of the community that they have met. Meaningless.

I've been about the community and D/s communities for a long time, and in my opinion, the percentages of people involved pretty much match the world population in my opinion. But I also realize that my sample set is still pretty meaningless.

Myriads

It's really not an offensive question (I'm not BBW anyway), but what caught my attention really is the idea that you said "you have gone through browsing more than a thousand profiles," thus, it made me think a bit. Does it imply that Fetlife women are chubby on the average? Will it make me think that men hanging around there are also chubby?

Myriads and Comfort, thanks. I'm simply looking for opinion of others, which you two gave me.. Bohemmianne, yes, that is what I'm implying based on my observation, but of course others will have their own opinions.

People are really too quick to jump down people's throats when it comes to stereotypically "sensitive issues". The guy said nothing bad about BBW's being into tickling, he just made notice of it. Like if you notice there's a significant amount more vocal male 'ler's than female. It's an objective observation, people need to calm their tits.

I didn't find it offensive, but others may well.

Your question takes the form of Is {Trait x} more common in {Group a} then in general population? Where you chose a "trait x' that is seen by many as politically correct minefield. Thus you could offend many by default. Based on the responses I don't think you did.

Your question cannot be answered without some form of direct study. As all anyone can do is make personal observations about the fragment of the population of the community that they have met. Meaningless.

I've been about the community and D/s communities for a long time, and in my opinion, the percentages of people involved pretty much match the world population in my opinion. But I also realize that my sample set is still pretty meaningless.

Myriads

As usual, Myriads is spot on.

A question with no meaningful answer without verifiable data on which that answer is based. All else is anecdotal and subjective, based on personal experience. This may be entertaining for discussion the same way people "debate" unsubstantiated points of view concerning politics or sports or just about anything else over the conviviality of a few drinks. Such discussions usually reveal more about the preferences and prejudices of the discussants than anything else.

So from my subjective, skewed view, my experience has been that the body shapes and sizes of those engaged in tickling and other assorted preferences cover the spectrum from thin to thick, short to tall, skinny to stout and weak kneed to muscle bound. No majority holder here. We are a community of many minorities. Oh, and the Yankees suck and the Red Sox rule. That, like my view on the percentage of fat people into tickling, is my stake in the ground and I'm sticking to it. Another round of drinks for another scintillating but ultimately much ado about nothing discussion.

so a statement such as that there are more males than females here is incorrect, because there is no verifiable data? what happened to common sense and personal observation? if I observe that 80-90 percent of women in the community are bbw, after looking at over a thousand samples, what is wrong with my data?

so a statement such as that there are more males than females here is incorrect, because there is no verifiable data? what happened to common sense and personal observation? if I observe that 80-90 percent of women in the community are bbw, after looking at over a thousand samples, what is wrong with my data?

You 'data' is gathered from the set of people willing to post images of themselves on an adult oriented site. This is a sampling bias. Which means, that the people willing to share an image, might not be a representative sample of the entire community. In short you are basing your opinion on the fragment of the community that shares images of themselves, not the entire community, which is far far larger.

Myriads

Boy, I saw the post when it first showed up and thought "boy, this is going to open up a can of worms" and it sure did!

I've pondered this too. Till I realized the circles I hang in skews what the average American looks like. I've spent the last decade on college campuses and military bases, the world according to what I'm surrounded by would be early 20's to early 40's and fit. The reality is most people in the U.S. are overweight or obese, so it's only natural that those numbers would be represented online.

I think there's no better place to get my sample data about who's in the 'lifestyle' than on the #1, or close to #1 fetish website. Yes, it's not a 100% representative of the entire population, but I can't think of a better place to seek a sample, and I'm not talking about 30 or 70 profiles, I'm talking about well over a thousand. And as far as opening up a can of worms, we are so used to being politically correct, it's absolutely ridiculous. If I was to say that majority of prison population in the US are black, would that be a racist remark, even though that's fact. And I'd be labeled a racist, even though my best friend is black.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back