• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Division Dreams, October's rollercoaster, and, the most improbable one ever

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on the road again, for a nine game homestand. They traveled to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis, going four and five. They returned home to finish up the regular season with a three game series against the Mets, which they swept, winning all three. Now, the big dance would begin, with a major cog on the team who had been in the minor leagues just two weeks before.
The first round of the playoffs began on a Wednesday night in Paradise. The Phillies were the opponents, and the Good Guys, with a stellar effort from Kate Hudson, and help from Hilary, turned them back, 2-1. In Game Two on Thursday afternoon, Gil Bellows fired seven strong innings, again with help from the bullpen, and Hilary in the end, to come away with a 3-0 win that gave the Good Guys a two games to none lead in the best of five series.
The proceedings moved to Philadelphia for Game Three. Charlize Theron got hit very hard, in a 7-0 Good Guy loss, and then, the following night, Neve Campbell pitched well, but came out on the short end of a 3-2 score. The teams returned to Paradise for Game Five, where, with 60,000 staging a love in, the Good Guys scored five runs in the opening inning, and cruised to a 5-3 series clinching win behind Kate Hudson and Hilary. One Round down, two to go.
The National League Championship Series began on Wednesday night in Paradise, against the Atlanta Braves. Game One would feature Gil Bellows vs John Smoltz. The Paradise Islanders got clutch hits in the first game, and strong pitching from Bellows and Hilary, in a 3-0 shutout. Charlize Theron took the mound for Game Two, and did very well, allowing but two runs in eight innings, but Braves starter Tim Hudson was better, and the Braves escaped with a 3-2 win to even the series.
Kate Hudson went to the mound in Atlanta for Game three, having had plenty of rest for her start. Unfortunately, it didnt work out well for the Good Guys or Kate, as Braves starter John Thomson, shut them out, 3-0. Gil Bellows went to the hill on three days rest for Game Four, and although he pitched well, this time Smoltz was better, as the Braves came away with a 4-1 win that put the Good Guys one loss from elimination. They needed a clutch game from Neve Campbell, in Game Five in Atlanta, to even get the series back to Paradise, and they got one, as Neve pitched six shutout innings, turning it over to the pen, and Hilary in the end, in a 1-0 shutout that sent the series back to the Bahamas.
The teams returned to Paradise on Wednesday night, Charlize Theron took the ball, and she was magnificent, striking out nine in seven innings, as the Good Guys came away with a 5-2 win to even the series at three games a piece. Now, Sniderman faced a decision. It was Kate Hudson's turn to pitch, and normally, one would want their ace out there in the deciding game of a series. However, there was thought of going with Bellows on three days rest, to save Hudson for Game One of the World Series. Sniderman quickly chalked that thought out the window. He had enough guile to know that he couldnt comtemplate the Series until the Good Guys got by the Braves in Game Seven of the LCS. He gave the ball to a rested Kate, and hoped for the best. Atlanta was countering with Smoltz on three days rest. The teams battled to a 1-1 tie through six innings, then the Braves scored a run, before the Good Guys answered and tied the game. Then, in the eighth, the Good Guys scored another run to take a one run lead. Hilary was given the ball for the ninth, with the team three outs from the World Series. The top three homerun hitters in the Braves lineup were due up. After a ground out, and a strikeout, Hilary induced homerun hitter Andruw Jones, into hitting a deep fly ball to Mitch, to give the Good Guys the National League Championship! The park was bedlam, the team euphoric. It was incredible how they had rallied from a 3-1 deficit to take the series.
The Braves disposed of, the Good Guys now went to another World Series against their good friends, the Yankees. Game One was on Saturday night, with Gil Bellows on the mound. He was masterful, fanning ten in seven innings, and outdueling Yankee starter Randy Johnson, in a 2-1 win saved by Hilary. A Good Start. Little did anyone know it was going to be deja vu all over again. Charlize took the ball for Game Two, she gave a credible effort, but the Yankees got a few clutch hits, and won 4-2. Series tied 1-1, headed for NY.
Kate Hudson took the mound for Game Three. She didnt have her best stuff, but limited the damage to three runs over six innings, but it wasnt enough, as the Yankees came away with a clutch pitching performance, ina 3-1 Yankee triumph. Gil Bellows go to the hill in Game Four, and, although he pitched well, this time Johnson was better, shutting out the Good Guys on three hits, and striking out a dozen, in a 2-0 win that put the Yankees one win from the title. Down 3 games to 1, the Good Guys would need a top notch effort from Charlize in Game Five to even get the Good Guys back to Paradise. With Yankee Stadium at fever pitch, and the crowd wanting their team to finish off the Good Guys, Charlize took the hill. She was amazing under the pressure, allowing but one hit, as the Good Guys scratched a run out, and came away with a 1-0 win to send the series back to Paradise. Now, with the team having survived Game Five in NY, they were determined, rookie closer or no, to have the ultimate celebration. Yet, they knew they would have to will themselves through two tough games to do so.
With the crowd at fever pitch on Saturday night, Kate Hudson took the ball for Game Six. Every pitch produced a cheer. The Good Guys got three quick runs in the second, and made it stand up, in a 3-2 Paradise win saved by Duff to tie the series at 3 all, and set up a decisive Game Seven on Sunday night. It would be Gil Bellows against Randy Johnson for all the marbles, all or nothing at all.
Going into Game Seven, the Good Guys knew it was important to get to the Big Unit, Mr Johnson, early, they also knew they might need two innings from Hilary, something Sniderman told her before the game, and she knew full well. With the crowd screaming at fever pitch, 60,000 strong, the never say die Good Guys took the field for Game Seven of the World Series. Paradise got their early runs, scoring two off Randy Johnson on four hits. Then, he settled in, and so did Bellows. Gil got the Good Guys through seven innings, as he was truly brilliant, fanning nine. Then, in the eighth, with the Good Guys leading by a run, Duff came in and put the Yankees down in order. In the bottom of the eighth, Mitch led off with a long, majestic solo homerun to give Paradise a two run lead. The team went to the field for the ninth, if they could get three outs, they would have probably their sweetest title in all their years. The three big homerun hitters in the Yankee order were up. A single quieted the crowd. Then, a ground out produced an out. A deep fly ball to Mitch, that at first looked like it was going to go out for a homerun, to tie the game,and made the crowd hold its breath, produced another out. Two outs, ninth inning, rookie closer on the hill, big homerun hitter as the tying run. Hilary threw two balls, then two strikes. Finally, she put everything she had into what would be a high and tight 98 mph fastball to the Yankee hitter. He swung, and missed! The Good Guys had done it! They were the World Champions! After all that had happened! The team was euprhoric on the field, mobbing Duff at the mound! The Good Guys swarmed her on the field, Naomi and Amanda bolting from the dugout to join their team at mid diamond.
After the trophy presentation in the clubhouse, Duff was drenched with champange, and tossed into a cold shower with her uniform still on. The mood was unreal, perhaps more euphoric then any other championship the Good Guys had won, because they had done so with their two top relief aces injured, and a rookie bullpen ace who had been with the team but a month.
An exhausted and proud Lee Sniderman talked to the media. "Iam as proud of this team as any I have ever managed. They have guts. Their two top relief pitchers go down with injuries, and they could have succumbed. That didnt happen. We had a godsend the last six weeks of the season, and that was Hilary. Without her, we'd have been home a long time ago. My hats off to my World Championship team, and to our wonderful closer, Hilary Duff. She may be young, but she knows what she's doing. and I hope to have her around for a long time.
At the victory party, there was good food, music, and relaxation. The team deserved it after the hell of the postseason. Off in a corner, Alan, who was very happy himself, was speaking to Hilary and her agent about a fat contract for the following year with bonuses and options. It was just like him to go about the financial business, and not even take time to celebrate with his team. Off in another corner, Mitch and Naomi were dancing, and kissing passionately: "So, what do you think, Australian? We win a World Title thanks to an 18 year old rookie who's been with us for six weeks. Think it's time for us to turn it over to the next generation?" Mitch said. "Shut up you, and let's just enjoy this. I dont want to think about any of that shit, not tonight. I just want to think about dancing with you all night, and then going back home and making passionate love. We will worry about all that later.
In the meantime, in a break from tradition, the Good Guys held their last tickle party, before scattering for the winter, on the following night, after they had held their victory parade, earlier in the day. The featured lee that night, was Hilary' s older sister Haylie, who was visiting Paradise for the playoffs, and who Hilary wanted to repay for her tortorous tickling of her when Hilary joined the Good Guys a few weeks earlier. Haylie was tied hands and feet to a bed in the middle of the fetish club in a bra and panties. "Big Sis, this ones for you, and for tickling me when I joined the team a few weeks ago. These guys are expert ticklers, so my condolences to you!" Hilary said arrogantly. With that, third baseman Michael began the tickle on Haylie's neck with fingers as she wiggled and began to giggle: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Then, moving down, pitchers Kate Hudson and Gil Bellows got on either side of Haylie, and tickled her under her arms, and down her sides, ribs, and belly with fingers as the giggles continued:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE TICKLISH! NOOOO! HEHEHEYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working their way down, Naomi and Amanda Bynes ran their fingers on Haylie's hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees as she bucked and shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! REALLY TICKLISH! NOOOO! HEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch and Hilary positioned themselves at the bare soles of Haylie's feet. "Her feet are really ticklish, Mitch, let's get her!" Hilary said enthusiastically. Then, Mitch and Hilary each took a foot, and attacked each of Haylie's feet, her soles, and under and inbetween her toes, first with fingers, and then with feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Haylie went ballistic! She squealed with hysterical girlish laughter, and begged for mercy, tears in her eyes!:EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG PLEASE LITTLE SIS! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the exhausted and sweaty Haylie was untied, and the party continued.
So, the Good Guys had themsellves another World Championship, accomplished improbably with a rookie as their relief ace, and rallying from deficits in three straight playoff series. It had truly been dramatic. Now came the offseason. The court case was still pending, and would likely be decided when the team was off for the winter. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

that was exciting having them win the world series. and with all that hanging over their heads also. and gil bellows is one of my fav actors, i remember him from shawshank redemption "mr rock and roll" . i wonder though, how will they satisfy their tickling needs during the off season? and i do so hope mitchell doesnt quit he is far from over the hill and i was glad to see naomi in this installment shes terrific.

isabeau :wavingguy

another great story about hilary duff i knew she would become very well used when she turned 18

Thank you, isabeau. Your postive comments are always appreciated. Oh, I have some fun ideas for the team during the winter, just stay tuned, and you will find out!
Terror, thanks a lot. Miss Duff is a major cutie. I have some pretty good ideas for her to, in a couple of stories time, once I settle an old issue that I've been waiting to do for a while with the team. Stay tuned as well, there will be plenty of fun for Miss Duff.
Again, Thanks to you both.

Mitch

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back