• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dleihs Tickling - Amanda Tickled Everywhere Part 1 (intense upperbody tickling) M/F

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Amanda Tickled Everywhere Part 1
This is the first clip I am reviewing for you from Dleihs Tickling, this is an intense upper body tickling m/f clip and the full length version of this clip can be bought from http://www.clips4sale.com/45498

Overview
The sexy Amanda is naked wearing only a pair of knickers; she is tied spread eagle very firmly onto a padded table and tickled all over by Dleih. If you have seen any other Clips with Amanda in you will already know she is amongst the most ticklish models around with silky soft skin.

This is some pretty intense upper body tickling, Amanda spends the entire time laughing, giggling and screaming desperately trying to get away from Dleih's tickling fingers, but to no avail she is very securely strapped down. This clip contains mostly tickling with fingers but has some good raspberries sections too which Amanda seems really responsive to (good for us but judging by her jumpy reactions not so good for her mwhahah (thats my evil laugh)).

Note about the Restraints: Unlike some other clips where you can see that if the model wanted too she could easily slip free (I won’t mention any names but I think we all know which producers are guilty of this). In this clip you can clearly see the straps around Amanda’s wrists and bare ankles are tight so she is unable to pull free regardless of how hard she tries (and try she does).

The Full length clip is 4 minutes 10 second long! This is the preview for Part 1, there is also a Part 2 which I will be reviewing and uploading tomorrow, and if you want to you can buy both clips in the FULL version of Amanda Suffers which is 10 minutes long.

Areas Ticked: Tummy, Armpits, Sides (and breifly inner thighs).

Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/45498 to purchase the full length clip now.

Attachments

• Amanda Everywhere part 1 -1 .jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 1 -1 .jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Amanda Everywhere part 1 -2.jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 1 -2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Amanda Everywhere part 1 -3.jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 1 -3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Amanda Everywhere part 1 -4.jpg
    Amanda Everywhere part 1 -4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Amanda Everywhere part 1 preview.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 797
wow great review! really liked this clip, i bought the full version and i dont regret it! Amanda is great!

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Brits all look alike :)

BTW Your descriptions. VERY professional and to the point! Great!!

yes i agree, the description was great, and so were the pictures.
Thanks for your kind words Insidious & Miami_tickler, I try to be as descriptive and accurate as possible so you can get a good feel for the clips before you make a purchase. :)

Wow. That girl is fantastic.
Erm yup lol :)

wow great review! really liked this clip, i bought the full version and i dont regret it! Amanda is great!
Thats great news I am pleased you like the full clip. I will be posting reviews of other clips from Dliehs Ticking over the coming weeks so watch out, and the more clips he sells the more models he will be able to hire and thus the more and better clips he will be able to produce so this really is a winning cycle.

If theres something specific someone is looking for let me know, i am open to ideas and what is wanted. As long as i have the possible equiptment i would be more than happy to do it.

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back