• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dleihs Tickling - Rock Kandii Mounted! M/F

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Overview
Kandii is tied in on her back to a massage table with lots of rope holding her wrists firmly together above her head, she is wearing only a pair of knickers and Dleih is sitting on her the whole time so she really has no chance of escape.

As any of your who have seen Kandii before will know she is a really cute petite girl, with a sexy little giggle as she pulls at her restraints arches her back and wriggles trying to get away from Dleihs tickling fingers.

The Full length clip is 5 minutes 16 seconds long!

Areas Tickled: Tummy, Sides/Ribs, Armpits.

Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/45498 to purchase the full length clip now.

Attachments

• Rock Kandii Mounted1.jpg
    Rock Kandii Mounted1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Rock Kandii Mounted2.jpg
    Rock Kandii Mounted2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Rock Kandii Mounted3.jpg
    Rock Kandii Mounted3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Rock Kandii Mounted4.jpg
    Rock Kandii Mounted4.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Rock Kandii Mounted!.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 887
omg perfect! I love the position, the restraints, and the topless lady! Thank you!

I'm glad you enjoyed :) the full version is great, and i have a lot of deals on kandii, and there are 5 other videos on kandii, and every one of my models has this position type.

i'm working on getting more models but my sales-to-models ratio isnt too high right now

Great to see a UK producer representing!

May I make a small suggestion though? I would try and light the room a bit better. A lot of clips come off looking quite dark from a lot of producers but the ones that are well lit definitely stand out for me.

Apart from that you have everything you need - attractive models, good bondage and good tickling.

Keep going mate! :D

Thanks for the positive feedback & comments. However the producor is in USA, I am simply helpping him to promote his clip store. But Dleihs does read all the threads so he will no doubt read and reply to your comment himself too. :)

Great to see a UK producer representing!

May I make a small suggestion though? I would try and light the room a bit better. A lot of clips come off looking quite dark from a lot of producers but the ones that are well lit definitely stand out for me.

Apart from that you have everything you need - attractive models, good bondage and good tickling.

Keep going mate! :D

i have a new dungeon, so the lighting will be much better. the lighting in all of my Alexis, Katie, and Emily videos are much better.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back