• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do certain articles of clothing attract more tickling?

omnifeller

TMF Master
Have you guys noticed that people tend to tickle more if you're wearing a certain type of clothing? Does this coincide with clothing that makes you more ticklish?

As a Ler, and being keen on upper body tickling, the important thing for me is that the Lee is wearing any kind of top of thin material. As long as what they're wearing on top is not too thick, we can proceed. More than one layer is also not helpful - so sweaters get in the way, for example, even if they're thin.

I even prefer tickling someone with that thin top on more than tickling bare skin. Just a little protection from inadvertently causing them pain by direct contact, but with optimum sensitivity to ticking fingers. That's the way to go.

Usually, the less clothing a person wears, the more vulnerable they are for getting tickled.

As a Ler, and being keen on upper body tickling, the important thing for me is that the Lee is wearing any kind of top of thin material. As long as what they're wearing on top is not too thick, we can proceed. More than one layer is also not helpful - so sweaters get in the way, for example, even if they're thin.

I even prefer tickling someone with that thin top on more than tickling bare skin. Just a little protection from inadvertently causing them pain by direct contact, but with optimum sensitivity to ticking fingers. That's the way to go.

Ah yes I've noticed this. As a casual observer of tickling in public, I've noticed people get tickled more if they are wearing thin, tight tops. Tops like this might even enhance the tickling sensation.

When girls wear a half shirt that shows their ribs and abs is erotic. Would love to see clips where girls wear those half shirts.

Put it this way... if I see my GF wearing a halter top, a skirt or shorts or something and flat sandals, she's gona get tickled :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back