• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do feathers even tickle?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Do they even tickle at all? Does the type of feather matter?
How is the tickling feeling from a feather different?

:turtle:

In my experiences as both ler and lee, feathers are rarely a decent tickling tool. The ends are just too "sharp" to actually have any effect beyond poking someone.

I have had some success with ostrich feathers, but other methods seem to work much better.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I don't really care for feathers as a tickling tool.

Depends how you use them. I`ve had tremendous luck with feathers, especially on the soles of the feet and in between the toes. My success rate is probably around 90%. Turkey feathers work best. I have a collection of 15 feathers from all different parts of the bird. Some are straight, some are curved to the right and some are curved to the left. Turkey feathers are more firm than other feathers, and not so fluffy. Trust me, it works.:veryhappy

I am much more responsive to light touches, so yes, feathers really tickle me. I've just really experimented with the regular old craft store feathers, but some of them are more firm then others. I wanna try the turkey ones, they sound neat.

For me, feathers don't really work. Maybe between the toes and in more intimate region, like genitals or nipples, but ti's rarely a really torturous tickle, more an erotic touch.

For me, at times yes, they tickle, but like mentioned, it definitely depends on the type of feather and where it is being used. In between the toes is effective with most any feather for me.

They seem to work on me okay, but it's more erotic than torturous.

the only place feathers really work on me is between my toes....and omg, it's absolutely unreal how bad they tickle in there

The only place a feather would have any effect on me would be my (insert body part here)...ahem.

But fingernails and brushes would drive my feet to insanity!

For me, they absolutely work......light touches have more of an effect on me. I guess I'm just THAT ticklish. :)

oh hell yes!

they work on me, on my wife, and on a good number of other ladies i have known in the past.
it depends on where and how they are used. i see feet being mentioned a lot, but i have noticed that they are wickedly effective when used on the genitals, and breasts, and underarms too.
just experiment.

steve

It depends entirely on the 'lee. Some don't get a thing out of feathers. Others...well I know one lady who is delightfully responsive to a feather on her toes. She's pretty particular about the type of feather too: stiffness counts.

I think it was mentioned earlier, but it also depends on the feather. You can't just use those wimpy little candy-colored pillow stuffers you get at the craft store. You need a feather with a nice thick spine.

feather.jpg

These things just don't have the power to go the distance unless a stray breeze makes you bust out laughing.

I have found that stiff feathers really do tickle the most intense to be honest-a very solid choice for a tickle tool -it really does tickle bad! I have had a stiff feather slowly stroked along the sole of both feet and sides of the feet and oh man along btw each toe, oh my tickles bad, oh and that stiff feather slivering on one's sides, ribs, and tummy, and back of the neck, and back and back of knees, and legs, and ankles, oh man forget it you are done for lol. That tickles bad-that is a intense tool. However I have also discovered another tickling sensation but more a feel good sensation.

Peacock feathers and large fluffy soft feathers you can find in an adult store or Spencer's or about any place-even Hobby Lobby-talk about outside the box lol. Now those tickle really big time, but in my experience it has been more a feel great and feel really good sensation-not a intense oh gosh stop tickling me-tickles so bad-more a oh my that tickles but feels so good kind of sensation-oh and the slower the more intense. So the best kind I have found is the stiff feathers that you also can find in Hobby Lobby or Walmart, those stiff feathers tickle the most in my brief and limited tickle experiences.

Yeah it is true, those little flimsy pink and pastel colored feathers in bags and feather boas, while a very ticklish sight visually-not really designed to be a tickle tool in a tickle arsenal in my opinion. However I will say that it can playfully set the tickle mood and really add a element of excitement and playfulness to any tickle or erotic encounter. I got to say I got a couple feather boas, soooo love them and never would I get rid of them, I love them, loved them so much long before moving here to live w my hubby grandma's house-when we had a place -I would playfully drape and hang my pink and white feather boa and my purple feather boa on the iron headboard of our bed, talk about having a tickle kink, that has got to say it all. Sometimes it would fall down and lightly brush my arm or shoulder when I slept, since it was not hanging up high but bit low close to where I was sleeping and so sometimes I would lightly feel the pink and white feather boa lightly tickle either my shoulder or my arm-sides of my neck, needless to say that brought some sweet tickle dreams and left me with a smile. :bunny::tickling:

Feathers are more of an annoyance in my opinion. The only place they kind of work on me is the tops of my feet.

I don't think they do, I think it is just a thing people think of then they think about tickling, or kink.

Can't really say for sure , never been tickled with em . I would love to see if it does tho

I guess it depends on the person, and the type of feather. In my experience, most tickling producers who use feathers, never use an effective feather.

I prefer fingers and brushes.

I have always had luck with feathes. I also found feathers and nylons make a lethal combination and has had many a lee in hysterical mercy craving. Although once I had a non-ticklish lee that I encountered. She played along but it wasn't the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back