• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Feathers really Work,.do they Really Tickle?

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
I haven't yet had the opportunity to try them and it seems tickling and feathers are like smoking and coughing,.the two just go together,.and if they do work what are the best kinds to use and where might one be able to obtain them?

Trust me THEY WORK. Only thing I'd have to say is that when using them I think firmer feathers work better on the feet, and more softer ones would probably be better for like the ears. I say this because I think the stiffer ones (kind of like the ones that were used as pens centuries ago) can be a bit abrasive to the inner ear, but if you just want them for tickling feet, then those are definitely the best choice. Good Luck :)

Trust me THEY WORK. Only thing I'd have to say is that when using them I think firmer feathers work better on the feet, and more softer ones would probably be better for like the ears. I say this because I think the stiffer ones (kind of like the ones that were used as pens centuries ago) can be a bit abrasive to the inner ear, but if you just want them for tickling feet, then those are definitely the best choice. Good Luck :)

I would trust her opinion.......she definitely knows from experience ;)

I wonder if being feather ticklish, say on the feet, means one is more ticklish than those ticklish with fingers or other things.

I'm more of a all fingers type of Ler and cant say from experience if feathers do tickle

Hopefully feathers work...it's always been part of one great myth akin to tickling. But please, don't use the pointy end ! Yes, I'm a feather-conservative, and proud of it !!

By the way-sorry about the double-post-has anyone attempted to combine feather tickling with baby oil ? I think that would be worth the try.

In many cases, the fluffy end of the feather is too soft to produce laughter.

I've found a few lees on whom feathers work quite well...but for most, including myself I've found them pleasant but not overly ticklish.

I would have to agree with TickVix ...feathers are useful in tickling but ,at least in my experince ,for the more sesitive areas of the body ,such as the ears ,neck ,nose and face ...more a teasing tickle than a torturous one .....my fingers I still consider the best tickling implements ...

if depends if feathers tickle you or not, if they do then yes, they work :)

they work on me!

feathers definately work on both my wife and myself. not evrywhere, but on the couple places they are over the top tools.

steve

A pointed feather definitely works and works very well. I can't think of a spot on me on which it doesn't work. A feather with a sharp, pointed tip is so wonderful for the hard-to-reach spots like between the toes, bellybutton, ears etc., and it's marvelous on the butt crack.

feathers are good for some light tickle teasings but not very good if you want your ticklee in hysterics

From experience, even with a stiff feather, they dont tickle. But that was just on my feet. I def enjoy fingers the most though. :)

Feathers don't put me in hysterics, but they are supremely erotic, and that's primarily what I'm interested in anyway.

So yeah, they work (for me) :)

feathers work on me usually, especially on my feet, but for the most part it hasnt been too torturous, more sensual.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back