• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do GUYS get tickled there??

ticklishboy28

TMF Poster
I wonder have many guys there been tickled? ? i m sure more ladies will be fun to see too...i have such weak feet n athough it sounds fun to be tickled im scared to. .i dont know many going so may not even be possible. .Me being tickled. ...But it be fun to see others get there feet tied helpless n exposed n be tickled. .Its soo fun to see someone weak n begging. ..As i know i would. .Lol

Its fun to see women in charge n control over a man just by tickling feet... Always been a fear of mine yet id still submit for some strange reason even knowing its humiliating. .

Absolutely not. There are strict rules against males being tickled. /sarcasm ;)

Yes. .I realize it can happen....but does it really?? I assume not as often as ladies get tickled. ..There are a few sinister female minds out there im sure. .That enjoy the power n control of tickling a guy helpless....at lease i hope there are

I can only speak for last year, but I saw it happen frequently.

Yes. .I realize it can happen....but does it really?? I assume not as often as ladies get tickled. ..There are a few sinister female minds out there im sure. .That enjoy the power n control of tickling a guy helpless....at lease i hope there are

For the most part, I assume people that show up there are either friends or expect to befriend each other, so therefore it would happen fairly often.

Men get tickled by women there. And Comfort Eagle is spot on with his post. I would suggest talking to lady friends about this before you get to the gathering and if there is a place to sign up for kidnappings this year in the registration area...if you are brave enough.........if you are tough enough.........then apply. I assure you that there are very vicious (yet trustworthy and will stop at your safeword) ladies out there who enjoy dismantling then discarding whimpering men.........I mean lightly tickling guys.

I should stress that if you can make your own arraingments then do so. Just standing there saying "come tickle me" might get you ignored and with the kidnappings it is the luck of the draw.

I simply don't know any female ticklers out there who enjoy destroying men....really...

Men get tickled by women there. And Comfort Eagle is spot on with his post. I would suggest talking to lady friends about this before you get to the gathering and if there is a place to sign up for kidnappings this year in the registration area...if you are brave enough.........if you are tough enough.........then apply. I assure you that there are very vicious (yet trustworthy and will stop at your safeword) ladies out there who enjoy dismantling then discarding whimpering men.........I mean lightly tickling guys.

Ah, they won't be able to break me.

I wonder if I can just walk into NEST, tell 5 women they can't break me, get some laughs in and walk out.

Probably not, right? Because that sure would be convenient.

A guy might even get kidnapped there...led to a hotel room...cuffed to a bed and tickled to hysterics by 5 women at once.....Nah... never could happen:D

Ah, they won't be able to break me.
Son.............the evil that some women are capable of goes beyond the the thought process of us mere mortal men. I have seen it. I have seen the mass of sweat and flesh that once was a man laying discarded on the floor.

A guy might even get kidnapped there...led to a hotel room...cuffed to a bed and tickled to hysterics by 5 women at once.....Nah... never could happen:D
^ This guy was destroyed at my first NEST in 2007. That is a lot of money spent on therapy and he ain't right yet. I remember his last words.........

'Tis a far better thing I do, than I have ever done
Tis a far better place I go............

ohhh nooo no guy would want that even if it were possible lol

:toast:
Son.............the evil that some women are capable of goes beyond the the thought process of us mere mortal men. I have seen it. I have seen the mass of sweat and flesh that once was a man laying discarded on the floor.

^ This guy was destroyed at my first NEST in 2007. That is a lot of money spent on therapy and he ain't right yet. I remember his last words.........

haha :toast:

He speaks the truth...The twitching in one eye has subsided a bit and my speech isn't as slurred anymore....so i'm making progess:)

i have been to mtp 6 times and never do men get tickled. They beg until they start handing over there car keys house keys and things to make the tickling stop. What weak men there are at the gatherings some not all, I have gone too. Never been but I'm sure no men get tickled at nest just touched in a way that puts them in stitches. I once mad dogs start howling 3 houses down at MTP with my laughter funny story

He speaks the truth...The twitching in one eye has subsided a bit and my speech isn't as slurred anymore....so i'm making progess:)

haha

I'm sure many female lers would say that destroying a man *is* therapy for the male ego, yes?

It seems to me that any man willing to put himself thru that kind of test knowing what the result will likely be is brave ...so that a man temporarily 'destroyed' in such a way is no less of a man in my book: it takes a man secure in his masculinity to test it. It's the man not brave enough to subject himself to such a test who is lesser.

one day we shall meet again!! don't forget to sit across from me at a restaurant!! :)

haha

I'm sure many female lers would say that destroying a man *is* therapy for the male ego, yes?

It seems to me that any man willing to put himself thru that kind of test knowing what the result will likely be is brave ...so that a man temporarily 'destroyed' in such a way is no less of a man in my book: it takes a man secure in his masculinity to test it. It's the man not brave enough to subject himself to such a test who is lesser.

depending on the femaler "ler" it is therapy for them too! :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back