• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do I have any more maturing to do?

Do I need to mature?

• You seem pretty mature to me dude.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • You need a wake up call, and grow up fast Navel.

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
Well someone told me I did here, I was wondering if anyone else thought so?

hmmmm three votes for me to mature. I will admit I voted for myself to mature, as socially I am a little immature, but I can not shake the feeling that some voted because they think I am sexually immature.

NavelTickler75 said:
hmmmm three votes for me to mature. I will admit I voted for myself to mature, as socially I am a little immature, but I can not shake the feeling that some voted because they think I am sexually immature.

What's written in your signature alone made me think you needed some maturing to do.

NavelTickler75 said:
Well someone told me I did here, I was wondering if anyone else thought so?

Id say no, most of your posts i have read from you are short and to the point of the matter

That is more mature than for example someone who types long winded messages and paragraphs that seem to be an attempt to show off their own intel to the world

Dunno who or why someone would call you immature\not mature unless it was a joke but i think yer straight on

ticklishgiggle said:
What's written in your signature alone made me think you needed some maturing to do.

Excuse me? What is wrong with what's in my signature?

Goodieluver said:
Id say no, most of your posts i have read from you are short and to the point of the matter

That is more mature than for example someone who types long winded messages and paragraphs that seem to be an attempt to show off their own intel to the world

Dunno who or why someone would call you immature\not mature unless it was a joke but i think yer straight on

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
She told me that I needed to grow up in pm (no not giggle, someone else, who I shall keep unnamed)
because I was anti contraception and condom. Now again, I understand why people use them, I just do not agree with their use myself.

JennIsHere said:
:bunny: Perhaps the bunny???

I have a Vorpal Bunny,hoppity is just on vacation for a bit.Its ok Jenn,you have not been here long enough to understand what the bunnys are all about.:D

Just don't mature to much. That's when six guys throw your box in the ground and they cover you with dirt.

* I wonder if she'll make fun of my vorpal bunny?*

And maybe I don't want to know :scared:

bugman said:
I have a Vorpal Bunny,hoppity is just on vacation for a bit.Its ok Jenn,you have not been here long enough to understand what the bunnys are all about.:D

kered said:
Just don't mature to much. That's when six guys throw your box in the ground and they cover you with dirt.

* I wonder if she'll make fun of my vorpal bunny?*

LOL very true big brother.

JennIsHere said:
And maybe I don't want to know :scared:

Vorpal bunnies are fighters of justice in the world. Lots of us have them here.

I think you might be on to something though, its perhaps how I expressed my thoughts on my bunny, with the baby talk, that she meant.

NavelTickler75 said:
Vorpal bunnies are fighters of justice in the world. Lots of us have them here.

Does that mean they're like Superman (truth, justice and the American way)?

NavelTickler75 said:
I think you might be on to something though, its perhaps how I expressed my thoughts on my bunny, with the baby talk, that she meant.

That, too.

JennIsHere said:
I'll pass, and drop the matter

Okay no worries there then ^^.

JennIsHere said:
We're all entitled to a level of goofiness from time to time I suppose.

Sure are! Heck if we can't make fun of ourselves and laugh at ourselves, what good is that?! What the heck do we have then?

NavelTickler75 said:
Sure are! Heck if we can't make fun of ourselves and laugh at ourselves, what good is that?! What the heck do we have then?

Not a whole lot.

JennIsHere said:
Not a whole lot.

Exactly my point! And if a person can't laugh at themselves, or sillyly themselves, that's not a very mature person if you ask me.

NavelTickler75 said:
Exactly my point! And if a person can't laugh at themselves, or sillyly themselves, that's not a very mature person if you ask me.

But if you are so silly that people never take you seriously, that's a problem... if you ask me.

ticklishgiggle said:
But if you are so silly that people never take you seriously, that's a problem... if you ask me.

That much IS true, giggle. The thing is, I have to be serious, or am expected to be, so much off line, its like jumping into a pool when I get on line, and I can relax. I tried the serious approach for half a year last year, and nearly lost my mind, and the house I lived in!

NavelTickler75 said:
That much IS true, giggle. The thing is, I have to be serious, or am expected to be, so much off line, its like jumping into a pool when I get on line, and I can relax. I tried the serious approach for half a year last year, and nearly lost my mind, and the house I lived in!

Basically, it's when people don't know when to be goofy, when to be serious, or if they don't realize they're crossing a line in terms of their goofiness to where it turns people off, that I'm talking about.

ticklishgiggle said:
Basically, it's when people don't know when to be goofy, when to be serious, or if they don't realize they're crossing a line in terms of their goofiness to where it turns people off, that I'm talking about.

A social retardation, something like that, I am assuming you mean. Yeah I do that a lot. I can't and don't get out much so yeah its hard for me to how to read a person's vibes.

Quit worrying what other prags say, be who you are and what you are and dont worry

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back