• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do ler ladies like guys with big feet?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
just wondering if all you Ler ladies like guys with big feet or average sized or what? same question the the Lee ladies. if most Ler ladies like big feet, i'm in luck, with my size 13 feet, hehe.

LOL--As long as the feet fit the guy it's cool.

I probably couldn't deal if the guy wore a size 13 and was like 5'3 though (I'd wonder what else was freaky about him!) :imouttahe

XOXO

oh ok, lol, yeah i'm 6' 2", with size 13 feet, so it's all proportional.

I figured as much--it's usually the case :D
XOXO

Of Course!,As a lady ler,lee I love big male feet or average
male feet..My fingers adore wiggling on soft soles,toes,
and underneath the toes...and I've gotcha once my fingers
find a ticklish sweet spot that makes a Guy flinch,reflex,
or my favorite arch his back in resistance:D :devil:

well that's good to hear, trying to get my feet even softer now, so then i'll flinch, arch my back, and be tickle tormented my a devilish lady with tickling skills. :D

Master Cartman said:
well that's good to hear, trying to get my feet even softer now, so then i'll flinch, arch my back, and be tickle tormented my a devilish lady with tickling skills. :D

MMMMM and just how soft are those feet already??.You be careful
now ,you just might get your feet so soft that I will have you
laughing your heart out,squirming madly with just me using
my light touch of my fingertips making figure eights :devil:
You better *pray* that I don;t straddle you pinning your ankles
down and use my fingernails that are excellent for tickling :)
:devil2:

Re: Do 'ler ladies like guys with big feet?

Master Cartman said:
just wondering if all you Ler ladies like guys with big feet or average sized or what?

The bigger the foot, the better. Think about it: it's a huge CANVAS for My nails!

I would think the level of ticklishness would be the first thing in my humble opinion. I also try to keep my feet in somewhat good condition so as not to gross out any potential female lers. I think that is kinda important as well. :D :D :p

So proprtion is important. So is 5'9&1/2 and size 9 is ok, right?

jugner said:
So proprtion is important. So is 5'9&1/2 and size 9 is ok, right?

Sounds absolutely outstanding to me :D :devil:

Course I am female in my late 30's stand 4'6 inches tall,
110 pounds and I wear a size 2 in childrens shoes .But
despite my shoe size,my feet are extremely ticklish,off the
charts when wearing nylons and about 8-9 on scale bare !

I'm 5' 9" & my feet are 9 EEE (Wide).
& EXTREMELY tickly.
I bounce, jump, squirm, kick & arch my back alot when I'm tickled.
You must ... MUST tie me down SECURELY. NO room for movement.
& I love every ticklish moment of it.

Tickler Bart said:
I'm 5' 9" & my feet are 9 EEE (Wide).
& EXTREMELY tickly.
I bounce, jump, squirm, kick & arch my back alot when I'm tickled.
You must ... MUST tie me down SECURELY. NO room for movement.
& I love every ticklish moment of it.

Wow!!,I'd love to get my tickling fingers on you :devil: But
I wouldn;t know how to adjust the restraints secure enough
to hold you ,and I knew I should have learned how to make
a Good *knot* when I was in girl scouts!:wow: :sowrong:
Maybe if you were restrained by someone that really knows what
they are doing,and then I could have a opportunity to tickle YOU:D :devil:

Well, Hotels, just tie my elbows & knees, along with my wrists & ankles tight enough so I cannot move so much.
& tie me down TO the bed or bench, or wherever.
But remember this . . . I AM a tickler too. So anything you do to me will be done to you too. heh heh heh...

Well, from my past experience, having myself big feet lol I can assure you girls will tickle you once you find the right ones and make sure they have acess to your feet! lol even my mom sometimes still tries to do it and she´s defenetely not a tickler!!! She was probably more a lee on her youth.

I also had an ex-girlfriend who was by far a non-tickler and only submited to some small lee experiences cause she really loved me. Now I never told her anything about being ticklish on my feet but despite them being big she liked a lot of getting them bare and just move her hands on them cause sometimes she said they´d be really soft. So softness will after all be the one best thing, second to being ticklish!! but if you have softness, even non ticklers will like to touch your feet cause women in general like to touch guys and like it bether wherever they feel it soft and pleasant. And another thing....if they for somehow happen to tickle you a bit and you squirm, more then half the women will tickle you some more! Just for the pleasure of getting you! lol and if they notice something growing bettween your legs....lolol I´d say almost half will make the connection and at least try the same trick again to see it´s potencial.

Just go and look for playful and open minded girls! Some of them will get turned to tickling if they see it as a good way of getting you hot whenever they like! :p this was the case with my ex! She loved the power of turning me on and getting "agressive sex" whenever she was into it ;)

steph said:
LOL--As long as the feet fit the guy it's cool.

I probably couldn't deal if the guy wore a size 13 and was like 5'3 though (I'd wonder what else was freaky about him!) :imouttahe

XOXO
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:
Steph, I almost fell out of my chair reading that! That's hilarious! I'm 5'10" tall and size 9 1/2. My feet, however are...

OK, I am 5'9 1/2" tall with size 12 feet.

They are extremely ticklish, especially under the toes. If the toes are tickled, I'm a goner. But please keep this information quiet, k?:p

well..............my feet are very ticklish too.
The soles are very ticklish..but the balls of my feet are were you
wanna tickle me if you want to turn me into jello.

5'4 with 10 1/2 feet here. I know, out of proportion, but i like them :D

I'm 5'10" with size 10 feet and my wife loves to tickle me, they are the most ticklish spot on me :) she can be a lil sinsiter at times :devil:

I looooooooove a nice pair of big ticklish feet to play with :D

ali32

I am 6'5" with size 14 feet which are very ticklish and female ler's interested?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back