• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do like tickling people with

Feathers work on very very very few people, but once you find someone they do work on it's the best shit ever.

Feathers. I feel like hairbrushes aren't as good as the tip of a feather on an armpit.

nothing beats the fingers ;)

Between feathers and brushes, I'd have to go with feathers. Brushes can be a bit stiff, but I suppose it's all in the choice of brush.

I've used both. Feathers seem as though they tickle but a brush gets a more intense reaction. I can understand why you like like feathers though sillywiggles :)

I have used both. I am not a tool person on the whole. I use my God given fingers in most cases! Depends on what the lee wants.

Feathers only work on my neck and ears, hairbrushes.. well no ones ever used them on myself, for tickling i prefer using my fingers more hands on (pun intended) though if either tool has a good reaction i'll use either one, which ever makes it more fun for both sides

Never been tickled or tickled anyone else with a feather yet but a brush, yessss and I find it effective haha >:)

My favorite are my fingers that way I can feel her quivering body as i tickle her

Hairbrushes...

Although I bought a couple of stiff feathers from Hobby Lobby the other day, and they worked like a charm on the hubby- and ME for some reason. I don't tend to be very "feather ticklish" but the other night, I though I was going to lose it when he used them on my armpits.

Maybe she is just trying to fool us..........................

Sunny: That is good information for our gathering. ;) See you April 2nd!!

tickle devices are nice here and there...BUT... nothing beats tickling someone's feet with your nails going up & down with the tops of their feet up against your palm & you feel the struggle as they go back and forth.

iv never met anyone feathers work on...iv met a few hairbrushes work on...fingers work on EVERYONE.

My belly button is sensative so I wouldn't doubt if my belly button was feather ticklish. Maybe im feather ticklish all over and just dont know it yet lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back