• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Models Watch their own Videos?

Alie112

TMF Poster
Do you think models ever rewatch the videos they star in? I think it's interesting to think about right? Having the perspective of knowing what it was like. I think if I were ever in a video I'd revisit it from time to time

I do! Well, I mostly keep an eye on the general response and feedback. However, I am into tickling. I would assume those that aren’t probably don’t, unless the producer offers to show them.

I do! Well, I mostly keep an eye on the general response and feedback. However, I am into tickling. I would assume those that aren’t probably don’t, unless the producer offers to show them.

That's so hot to hear!

Some of the girls I worked with did - Mary and Farra from my earliest videos both wanted to see themselves afterwards, and Dita from when I moved to Vegas would practically host watch parties after we were done. We'd all sit around and get high and watch her lose her mind and laugh herself senseless.

Some of the girls I worked with did - Mary and Farra from my earliest videos both wanted to see themselves afterwards, and Dita from when I moved to Vegas would practically host watch parties after we were done. We'd all sit around and get high and watch her lose her mind and laugh herself senseless.

Same. I've had models ask me to see either the footage or the final product on a few occasions. Katya was always curious to see how her videos turned out, and Stacy/Jade wanted to organize a watch party. When I released my 10th anniversary video, a friend of mine who knew I made videos wanted to watch the whole thing (it's well over 90 minutes).

One girl I shot with watched hers back, just to check and make sure she was comfortable with it being public, and remarked that one specific thing I did to her "looked" as hot as it felt in the moment, so that was pretty great.

One model I know told me she virtually never watched any of her material and that was the case for most of the others she knew. It is a job for her, involving a kink that she has no interest in. She is amused and stunned when some of her fans seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of all of the many scenes she has done and says her usual reaction is to feign some slight recollection of the scene so as to avoid giving offense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back