• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do most ppl here find it weird for a girl to be an extreme ler?

I prefer to ler, but I enjoy switching mostly. I do enjoy the scenario of a strong female dom switching and being on the receiving end, or a mostly ler female becoming the lee for a change. I find it sexy and exhilarating.

Not that I really do sessions anymore having a wife now anyway, but idk if I would ever really want to have a session with an all-ler female or mostly ler. If I didn't get to do some tickling myself, it wouldn't be as fun.

I don't mind an all-lee female, but again, it can be fun switching and being on the receiving end as well. Switch is def hands down the best in my opinion, at least the best of both worlds.

Honestly i know about 3 women that are ler or switch most of the women i know are lees

A ffemale ler? Not wierd at all! I'd embrace it (My wife doesn't like tickling) - where do I sign up to be a potential 'lee?

imho boys were always quite a bit more ticklish then girls
I'm vastly more ticklish than most women I know, and certainly more so than most women who've tickled me, as reflected in my perfect record of tickle-fight losses. On the other hand, women who tickle me often act surprised that I'm as ticklish as I am, so that suggests the perception that men are supposed to be less ticklish on average continues to persist.

Not weird, definitely cool though. It would probably be a lot of fun to be tickled by a lady who was really into it

First, I would automatically translate "weird" to "unusual."The latter is the nonjudgmental version!

Second, no, I don't think it's unusual, even among vanillas!

Third, I think it's awesome.

I've mostly been tickled by women, and based on that limited data set I'd have to say: a girl who's a relentless ler is not anomalous at all.
klkl thx for sharing that its re-assuring plus relentless is a good word for doing it non stop no matter what

I think unusual is a better term than "weird". But then I also dated a woman with a foot fetish, which is unique, so they are out there.

klkl thx for sharing that its re-assuring plus relentless is a good word for doing it non stop no matter what
There are definitely women who are mostly just drive-by ticklers: the point is to make you jump or twitch and squeal or shriek and then they move on, pleased by your reddening face and sheepish grin. And others whose goal is just to make you thrash and giggle for a few seconds and they're satisfied. But there's definitely a not-insubstantial population of women for whom, once they start tickling, they're wired in such a way that they're disinclined to stop until you're a basket case. The fun of the sustained infliction of the overwhelming sensations is just what tickling is for them. And if you're in a position where you can't get away from their persistent fingers then God help you.

(Or er um so I've heard.)

cause I get loadsa DMs from ppl saying they are shocked I’m a ler and trying to force me to rp with them and tell them what I would do (and I dont rp or act like a slave to guys demanding I do it)

but anyway, I always thought it was normal to be a ler as a female 😂
Nope, I'm in the same boat (at least I was until I realized I'm actually a switch) but usually just block those trying to get into rp talk because rp does nothing for me. I don't think it's abnormal per se, but submission is usually a role put on the woman just as a general expectation so it might seem that way. Just enjoy and have fun, we like what we like!

This is one of those areas that our tickle fixation seems to bring out---The incredible amount of misconceptions and expectations from people involved in the fixation who simply ARE NOT YOU! They project onto YOU what THEY want to experience or happen! I am glad that you feel so self secure in your own personality that you have your personal standards and won't back down on them (ie refusing to RP, refusing to go along with demands of others). Everyone needs to have strong sense of self esteem and self worth, in all areas of their lives, including our fixations and private behaviors! I am glad you set a great example of this to everyone!
But again as an experienced man who holds women in the highest regard, I do feel sorry for you and others who have to put up with such uncivilized behavior from posters/messagers who simply don't have the proper upbringing or mindset to engage with the opposite sex!
I agree completely. I also hold women in the highest regard and detest uncivilized behavior on line or in person.

It's not weird at all, it's just not common. Being an extreme Ler is perfectly just as fine as being a Lee, Ler or Switch. It's all about what makes you comfortable.

I don't think its usual at all for a fellow female to be an extreme tickler. I don't like the term extreme tickler though myself and for me personally that would make me feel less trustful of that person. Thats probably just me though. I would say I am mostly a ticklee but I do like to tickle so I suppose I am a switch.
I think one of the reasons why it might seem to others that women who like tickling people are rare or unusual is probably because of the reason already mentioned by other female posters, being messages and harassed by men wanting something from you. So its just easier to stay quiet or hidden. I do that a lot that is why I do not post very often and when I do sometimes I rethink what I posted and remove it or change it because I am concerned. I want to be able to come here of similar websites and just enjoy reading posts and looking at the pictures.
I am a gay woman and that sometimes makes men more interested in talking to me and asking about things, which does not really make sense to me but I am happy to talk to anyone as long as they are respectful. The usual topics are 'What do you like about tickling? Why do you like tickling? What is your most ticklish spot? Followed by the usual I love tickling women's feet'. I am much more into the upper body area and although I like my feet I am fairly happy with my body image most of the time lol. Similar to Jezebel I can only be tickled or tickle someone I am attracted to.
I would not describe myself as extreme in anyway I like the fun playful, romantic and sexy energy of tickling and of course female only.

And YES my feet are very ticklish a little too much actually. Perhaps thats why I prefer upper body?

I don't think its usual at all for a fellow female to be an extreme tickler. I don't like the term extreme tickler though myself and for me personally that would make me feel less trustful of that person. Thats probably just me though. I would say I am mostly a ticklee but I do like to tickle so I suppose I am a switch.
I think one of the reasons why it might seem to others that women who like tickling people are rare or unusual is probably because of the reason already mentioned by other female posters, being messages and harassed by men wanting something from you. So its just easier to stay quiet or hidden. I do that a lot that is why I do not post very often and when I do sometimes I rethink what I posted and remove it or change it because I am concerned. I want to be able to come here of similar websites and just enjoy reading posts and looking at the pictures.
I am a gay woman and that sometimes makes men more interested in talking to me and asking about things, which does not really make sense to me but I am happy to talk to anyone as long as they are respectful. The usual topics are 'What do you like about tickling? Why do you like tickling? What is your most ticklish spot? Followed by the usual I love tickling women's feet'. I am much more into the upper body area and although I like my feet I am fairly happy with my body image most of the time lol. Similar to Jezebel I can only be tickled or tickle someone I am attracted to.
I would not describe myself as extreme in anyway I like the fun playful, romantic and sexy energy of tickling and of course female only.

And YES my feet are very ticklish a little too much actually. Perhaps thats why I prefer upper body?
You hit the nail on the head and also brought up another good point: a lot of men fetishise lesbians. I’ve constantly had straight men try to pressure me into tickling women solely for their viewing pleasure, including big names on the U.K. scene. I can also relate to encountering foot-obsessed guys when I’m more of an upper body person; that’s why I started OnlyFans for feet pics, because people kept demanding them. These guys seem to have no interest in what you’re into; it’s all about them and what they’re into. It’s a real problem in the tickle community and I don’t blame women for hiding at all.

You hit the nail on the head and also brought up another good point: a lot of men fetishise lesbians. I’ve constantly had straight men try to pressure me into tickling women solely for their viewing pleasure, including big names on the U.K. scene. I can also relate to encountering foot-obsessed guys when I’m more of an upper body person; that’s why I started OnlyFans for feet pics, because people kept demanding them. These guys seem to have no interest in what you’re into; it’s all about them and what they’re into. It’s a real problem in the tickle community and I don’t blame women for hiding at all.
I was once asked how I view Lesbian relationships and apparently "In Hi Def" wasn't an acceptable answer.

As for the op's question, Not weird at all, just a rarity.

Just for clarification, when these men are trying to pressure you into tickling women for their viewing pleasure, are they paying for this scenario, or they are demanding it for free? If they are paying, then it is normal for them to want that for their viewing pleasure. But if it is not in regard to services, then yeah, that would be very annoying. Because they see you as an object, not a human being.

I have a major lesbian fetish, but I wouldn't pressure a woman in "real life" to tickle another woman for me to enjoy only. That wouldn't be fun because I want the woman to enjoy it. I would definitely daydream about it, but never pressure.

As for the OP, I think there should be MORE women that are extreme lers or even just a ler. It is great to see women being in that role. It is not as common, but definitely not weird.

Just for clarification, when these men are trying to pressure you into tickling women for their viewing pleasure, are they paying for this scenario, or they are demanding it for free? If they are paying, then it is normal for them to want that for their viewing pleasure. But if it is not in regard to services, then yeah, that would be very annoying. Because they see you as an object, not a human being.

I have a major lesbian fetish, but I wouldn't pressure a woman in "real life" to tickle another woman for me to enjoy only. That wouldn't be fun because I want the woman to enjoy it. I would definitely daydream about it, but never pressure.
That’s the thing. None of these guys ever offered money; by default they all expected it for free. This was way before I started fetish modelling, back when I hadn’t even been to any tickle events. Lots of straight male lers trying to set me up with helping them tickle their female friend, female play partner, girlfriend, etc. knowing fully well I had no interest in tickling women. I won’t get into specific details as I don’t want to start drama… but yeah, some guys get really serious about it and acted like I had to do it, and that I should be grateful they even offered to include me.

You are of course absolutely correct that in media production or private sessions where money is involved, it’s pretty much a given to provide what the client wants. And I know I keep saying this, but the experiences I’ve mentioned above are yet another reason I started charging lol. Speaking generally: Want me to tickle some girl that you’ve decided is “prettier than me” solely for your viewing pleasure? Tough shit, ya gotta pay. I get hate for it, but I also find that helps to weed out the narcissists who just want to use me as a kink dispenser.

Edit to add: For more context, I live in the U.K. where the tickle community is very against kink-for-money, often very SWERFY, and very separated from the pro circuit (e.g. UK Tickling and his models, Tickle HQ and their models, Lady Amber, etc). It’s not like the US where you’ll find pro models and producers also having fun at community events. The U.K. scene place a lot of emphasis on genuine connections etc, but certain individuals will (and do) abuse their power to coerce you into doing what they want, to the point where having a scene with them still feels transactional even without cash involved. It’s a whole can of worms that I probably shouldn’t get into lmao.

Last edited:
That’s the thing. None of these guys ever offered money; by default they all expected it for free. This was way before I started fetish modelling, back when I hadn’t even been to any tickle events. Lots of straight male lers trying to set me up with helping them tickle their female friend, female play partner, girlfriend, etc. knowing fully well I had no interest in tickling women. I won’t get into specific details as I don’t want to start drama… but yeah, some guys get really serious about it and acted like I had to do it, and that I should be grateful they even offered to include me.

You are of course absolutely correct that in media production or private sessions where money is involved, it’s pretty much a given to provide what the client wants. And I know I keep saying this, but the experiences I’ve mentioned above are yet another reason I started charging lol. Speaking generally: Want me to tickle some girl that you’ve decided is “prettier than me” solely for your viewing pleasure? Tough shit, ya gotta pay. I get hate for it, but I also find that helps to weed out the narcissists who just want to use me as a kink dispenser.

Edit to add: For more context, I live in the U.K. where the tickle community is very against kink-for-money, often very SWERFY, and very separated from the pro circuit (e.g. UK Tickling and his models, Tickle HQ and their models, Lady Amber, etc). It’s not like the US where you’ll find pro models and producers also having fun at community events. The U.K. scene place a lot of emphasis on genuine connections etc, but certain individuals will (and do) abuse their power to coerce you into doing what they want, to the point where having a scene with them still feels transactional even without cash involved. It’s a whole can of worms that I probably shouldn’t get into lmao.
That's what I was looking for. So these fellas were NOT even trying to compensate you for fulfilling their fantasies. I can see why you would be greatly annoyed. Because you are not a human to them. You are this object that should do whatever you want. It reminds me of some guys I know in real life where all they care about is getting their orgasm during sex. It doesn't matter to them if she enjoys it or gets her orgasm. It is all about them. I feel for you and all the ladies that get this treatment from males that have a severe lack of social skills. Sorry you have to go through that.

You have said so much in this post and while reading it I found myself nodding my head in agreement. I am also in the UK and there is a very strong sense of as a woman you can and should be able to do whatever you like and I find that also includes you MUST do whatever as well. What I mean is it feels like you are pressured to keep driving forward and striving to achieve bigger and better. Not everyone wants that though and some of us are happy with what we have. I am not a model but I completely understand what you are saying. Becausewhile people say you should be like I am a woman hear me... You can do that so long as you conform to these rules I have. So freedom but with boundaries and restrictions usually anything that is sexual or even sensual is not allowed. It feels like society is trying to make us behave in a way that is not who we really are. We are sensual beings.

Its like its okay if you are a man and you like to look at pictures and things of naked people. Well so do we! And thats okay because we are all sensual people and I enjoy coming to sites like this and looking a pictures and reading posts about sensual and yes even sexual experiences, thats okay too.
There seems to be a culture in the UK that certain people think they have the right to everything but they do not want to pay for it and it must meet their expectations exactly. So it does not surprise me that you have this attitude towards you Jezebel, I'm sorry to say, I wish it was not true.

Personally I like to look for... realism, a connection a real feeling in a picture or a video. I think if you have to make a video where they ask you to tickle or be tickled by another woman and that is not something you want to do then I have to admit I do not know what they would get from that. For that to work for me I would want both women to want to be there and not just because they are being paid. So even though its a job to do I would want both women to enjoy themselves.
Just because this is about fetish and kink or sex does not mean that respect is not necessary. Something so very personal as this? Respect is an absolute MUST HAVE. I cannot say that loud enough!

Last edited:

I am basically in the exact same boat as you. I don't love being asked which female celebrities or wives of various members I want to tickle. I also have little to no interest in feet and make thar very clear, yet I still get feet pics from random men. One guy asked if I'd look at photos of various women in his life and tell him which ones I wanted to kidnap and tickle(WTF?!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back