• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do not just give up your rights,

stloldg

Do Not Give up your Rights

Old and young should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of your rights

Though saint-a-modish bullshitter think they know what’s right,
Because their words feel like forked knives

Evil thrive when people of good do nothing.
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of your rights.

People who blindly trusted now see their rights in flight,
And learn too late, they grieved it on its way,

Your rights near death, you see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be sad,
Rage, rage against the dying of your rights.

And you, my fried, there on the sad height,
Will curse, the day when you look back and every thing you
Believe is a lie, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of your rights

stloldg

Special mention Dylan Thomas “Do not go Gentle into that good night”

Personally, I think the world would be a better place if people held greater concern for their responsibilities than their rights.

drew70 said:
Personally, I think the world would be a better place if people held greater concern for their responsibilities than their rights.

True, but isn’t rights a form of responsibilities? Freedom isn’t free you have the responsibility to protect your rights. I know its sound like I’m talking in circles.

No, man. You are making perfect sense. I just think there is an imbalance in that many people are far more concerned with their rights than their responsibilities. I'm a big believer in the "Ask not what your country can do for you" philosophy.

drew70 said:
No, man. You are making perfect sense. I just think there is an imbalance in that many people are far more concerned with their rights than their responsibilities. I'm a big believer in the "Ask not what your country can do for you" philosophy.

we see eye 2 eye

drew70 said:
You both made some good points here.To many people in this country think they have a "right" to do anything they want to,and they usually want someone,the government in most cases,to provide the means.I think this has lead to an erosion of standards in many cases.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back