• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Not Order from Catherine Foxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker203

Back in July I ordered a custom video from Catherine Foxx. She said the script was fine, told me she would film it at fetishcon, and sent me an invoice for the video. I sent payment immediately afterwards. If necessary, I have the paypal receipt to prove it.

Fetishcon comes and goes, and I hear nothing from her. After a few weeks I email her asking about the video. Nothing rude of course, just really looking for an update on the video status. Still nothing. Finally, over a month after fetishcon, I email her again asking about it. Still nothing. To this day, 2.5 months since I sent payment and nearly 2 months since fetishcon, I have not heard a single word from her about the video.

To me, this is completely unprofessional and unacceptable as a producer. If you had a scheduling conflict, own up to it. I will understand and either wait until you can reschedule to shoot the video or ask for a refund. To just take my money and completely ignore me is nothing short of unprofessional and ridiculous.

That's really sucky :( I'm sorry this has happened to you. I dont know what to do about her, but have you filed a complaint with PayPal to get your money back? I've had to do that once or twice with people from eBay... At least you'd have your money back and can maybe find someone else who would ACTUALLY do the video for you.

It was the other girl, Dixie who did not show up at the shoot at fetcon. And since my phone crashed at fetcon - and previous made travel arrangements since Fetcon - and I just got my 6 hooked up last week I am catching up with emails. I'm sorry you feel you had a bad experience. It's funny you didn't mention the other customs that you had recieved in the past with no problem. You have been refunded and I've attached an image for proof.

Hope this all ends well for you then, I love it when models/producers respond!

Maybe she'll give him a free session as a consolation for no film and mentioning his real name by posting the news of the refund here.

(Double, Double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble, cackle cackle!!)

Maybe she'll give him a free session as a consolation for no film and mentioning his real name by posting the news of the refund here.

(Double, Double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble, cackle cackle!!)

AGREED!! I saw that and thought it was a little shady having his name posted. I mean, she could've just pm him or email the pix and just let everyone else know it was resolved. I mean how many fetish models want their real name mentioned, hence why they have their stage name.

Agreed, that could have been done via PM. Now his name is all over the internet.

DK

I didn't realize it had his name in it. No FREE stuff is needed since he was totally refunded in FULL. BTW - he could delete this post and it all could be a ghost on the internet. His choice to make it so public. The person who pointed this thread out to me is a fan who is waiting on a video and spent 3xs as much.... but understands that patience is a virtue.

Don't think deleting the entire post would solve the "name is out there" argument....it is still out there, somewhere, somehow (unless you work for the IRS). Maybe let's leave this to lessons learned, and drop it?

I didn't realize it had his name in it. No FREE stuff is needed since he was totally refunded in FULL.

Goodwill interest on a tardily-repaid debt for purposes of public relations?

BTW - he could delete this post and it all could be a ghost on the internet. His choice to make it so public. The person who pointed this thread out to me is a fan who is waiting on a video and spent 3xs as much.... but understands that patience is a virtue.

His thread-starting first post, yes, but even so I believe the body of the thread would still remain with the tell-tale info for all to see.

Perhaps the other TMF members, (the male ones naturally enough being advised by their own members...) could wade in on this:

Ladies and Gentlemen, would it not be an excellent business decision by the lovely Ms. Catherine-Kaire to give the unfortunate Mr. J. B_____m a laughter-filled hour of her time as recompense? Let's help this unfortunate man get something better than a video to watch. He could even wear a mask if he wants and the proceedings could be filmed, thus providing the aforementioned and lovely Ms. Catherine-Kaire not only with a chaperone in the person of her cameraman while she's in a vulnerable position, but also with more product to sell.

(Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air!...Cackle, cackle!!)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if you PUBLICLY attack me... and I publicly post that I rectified the situation... Perhaps he should have thought of that before he flew off the handle. May that be a lesson to all of you. It was for 150$ it's not like a thousand dollar custom. if it's that dire to have 150$ or a custom.... then you shouldn't order from me. If he wanted it done VIA PM/DM - then HE should have kept it there. I'm only posting here.... cause lets face it, I never post on TMF - is cause I was told by my fan that I should. I've publicity explained and apologized.... even admitted fault. If he wants to delete this thread then that's on him.

You cant delete thread posts here, and that fact that you posted a customers real name is terrible and speaks volumes - whats to stop you from doing that to another customer.

No I had my name changed years ago to my stage name cause I hated my real name.

Exactly, its a stage name. Not the name your grew up with, nor the name people outside of your fetish performing would probably know you as... get real.

Honestly, all he should get is a refund. Why should he get something for his "inconvenience"? And to Catherine's point, it was the OP's decision to make this all public. Hell, he even posted the thread TWICE on this forum.

For a producer to respond to this is good. If she was shady, we would never hear from her. If Catherine never refunded him and we never heard from her again, then she deserves all negative criticism. In this case, she explained what happened, apologized, and refunded the guy his money. So, the issue should be resolved and that should be the end of this situation.

Honestly, all he should get is a refund. Why should he get something for his "inconvenience"? And to Catherine's point, it was the OP's decision to make this all public. Hell, he even posted the thread TWICE on this forum.

For a producer to respond to this is good. If she was shady, we would never hear from her. If Catherine never refunded him and we never heard from her again, then she deserves all negative criticism. In this case, she explained what happened, apologized, and refunded the guy his money. So, the issue should be resolved and that should be the end of this situation.

Thank you. I try to uphold my end. He failed to mention the multiple of customs I did before.... and the session we had. Honestly I'm hurt by this situation. I've been nothing but honest and forthright. After a 2 plus year relationship he should have known me better than to try to rip him off. It's not my style.

It was a initial and a last name...that's not doxxing
I was just thinking the same thing. I know many things about this guy, since we did a session. Job, residence, etc. haven't revealed any of that. I didn't mean for any of this..... I just want people to know I try to deliver on my promises. Oh well. People will think what they want to.

And he is trying to ruin her business here. And if they have a prior business relationship, its kinda weird to try and sever it over what is tantamount to communication error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back