• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do raspberries feel different with each raspberry-blower?

steveng

Like, does facial hair make a difference? I was wondering if the sensation was different if the raspberry-blower had stubble, or a beard, or was baby-faced smooth. Or maybe even just had little spicky upper lip hairs.

I always think pressure must make a difference. Surely it feels different if you blow deep and hard. I think down to the way you blow, like are your lips widely parted or do you blow with your lips closer together? What about the length? Are lots of raspberries at smaller intervals more or less ticklish than long, fat, wet ones.

Also, Could it be that if you don't find raspberries tickle you on the belly, it's just cose you haven't met someone with the right technique?

Anyone who's experienced different lips on their belly, and different raspberry techniques, please let us know!

Yes, it does feel different with each. At least to me it does. But facial hair doesn’t really make it feel different, but their facial hair has a different sensation outside of that…if that makes sense. Plenty like to use it to rub the belly :)

Funny enough, I can't stand raspberries because I feel it in my face as if I was blowing the raspberry and it's super trippy

No clue. But I've always found them more arousing than just average tickling.

Yes, it does feel different with each. At least to me it does. But facial hair doesn’t really make it feel different, but their facial hair has a different sensation outside of that…if that makes sense. Plenty like to use it to rub the belly :)
What is it that makes it feel different, is it technique? And I'm surprised, I would have thought stubble would feel different to a bare faced raspberry. Interesting!

Like, does facial hair make a difference? I was wondering if the sensation was different if the raspberry-blower had stubble, or a beard, or was baby-faced smooth. Or maybe even just had little spicky upper lip hairs.

I always think pressure must make a difference. Surely it feels different if you blow deep and hard. I think down to the way you blow, like are your lips widely parted or do you blow with your lips closer together? What about the length? Are lots of raspberries at smaller intervals more or less ticklish than long, fat, wet ones.

Also, Could it be that if you don't find raspberries tickle you on the belly, it's just cose you haven't met someone with the right technique?

Anyone who's experienced different lips on their belly, and different raspberry techniques, please let us know!
The lips and vibration definitely make it tickle more but in my opinion facial hair gets in the way I've seen enough belly/belly button raspberry tickling videos and it basically negates the raspberries but the facial hair still tickles the tummy and belly button if you move but it's ruff on tickle lee skin so it might be unpleasant. It's the same thing with belly hair if the raspberry giver is blowing raspberries on a hairy male belly then it would tickle only a little because the hair is blocking the skin so both the belly and face have to be shaved for a perfect belly raspberry so you and tickle lee can enjoy the session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back