• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do tickling and sex go together for you or not?

Hmmmm it depends. I would have to say no tickling and sex do not go together for me being that-yes while tickling can be very much a turn on for me and very sensual and erotic for me. If a stranger or just friends tickled me then it would be just lighthearted and fun, not erotic and not sexual for me. Since being it would be playful and in fun-not sexual-since being no romantic connection-be just for fun. However w my hubby it is erotic and sensual and it is a big time sexual turn on. Not sure if I answered the question really or not but think that I have. So for me tickling can be for fun and it can be erotic, it just depends.

But yeah when it comes to my hubby and me-very much is sensual and erotic, sexual: that case tickling and being intimate sexually-can go together or just times we can be intimate not need to incorporate tickling in the mix. But yeah most times between hubby and me-tickling and sex does go together.

It depends on how intense the tickling is.

Light tickling has been a source of foreplay for me.:numberone:

I echo the statements of so many others that tickling can be sexual and lead to sex, but there is a definitive split between the sex and the tickling for me. If its flirty friendly stuff, obviously I don't get turned on or start thinking sex, but if its with a girl I'm dating, and therefore the tickling itself becomes more serious, then yeah, sexual thoughts be a'coming.

foreplay

Tickling is my favorite foreplay. i can have great sex without it, but i like it better when tickled first. For me, all tickling is sexual.

Tickling and Sex

Depends on who I'm tickling. If it's someone I'm interested in we usually wind up in the bedroom so, yes.

If it's not, sometimes it's just fun to make a girl go apeshit. :D

I gotta co-sign this one. It's definitely a great way to follow up a tickling session, or perhaps a little bit during a session of sexin' as well but isn't necessary. If it's an attractive lee and she's responding in the way I like, then yea I'll definitely be at attention and ready to go...........but if she's a lee that i'm not attracted to but still a great lee in terms of her reaction, I'll prob still get a lil movement down south but not really wanting sex. Just the body's natural reaction.

For me tickling is always a sexual turn-on. I can engage in playful tickling with no sexual intentions, but that doesn't mean I'm not getting at least somewhat aroused. It's definitely been a great form of foreplay and flirting for me

My opinion on this changes, I will admit. It does not have to lead into a night of intense sexual lust, but certainly it creates the urge for it.

Please excuse the vulgar response here... Don't read any further if you're prone to nightmares:D

While of course I can exercise self control and I am sure most women can too, I am sure many women would not be comfortable tickling or being tickled by a man who's penis resembles a Dalek with sink plunger in full salute.

well considering i dont get either, yes i suppose they do.

for me, tickling doesnt have to be involved, but it is definitely more exciting the few times i have have tried it with sex.
i remember a great time when a girl put her feet up on my shoulders. I literally could not resist. I had to be good at multi tasking though ;) that was a goood night.

Using a little soft tickling can spice up the sex action beforehand.

As a female I'd have to say it REALLY does depend, as a lee not just any ler can tickle me and expect me to be ready to take it to the next level lol it just doesn't happen that way. So once again it all depends. But I can understand how the two can be related, since tickling can be a sensual experience in itself :). That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back