• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women prefer ticklish guys?

ArchTickle

I was just wandering what everybody thought about women who are in relationships with ticklish men. Do you think that women who don't have a tickle fetish enjoy being with ticklish guys? I know most people on here have a tickle fetish, but I would still like to know your opinions on the subject. Personally I think that it's kind of sexy to see a woman take control of a ticklish man! Most women I've been with enjoyed how ticklish I was. I think women in general like making a strong, manly guy laugh and giggle by going after his tickle spots! What do you all think?

I know I'm a dude, and my input might not be what you're looking for, but I've been around the dating scene enough in my 30 years to tell you that the answer you'd probably get is "Yes, it's adorable".

Also, I just asked my wife, who doesn't have "the kink" outside of her relation to me and she said "Hell yes!".

Also, I'm drunk as shit and on the internet.

I know I'm a dude, and my input might not be what you're looking for, but I've been around the dating scene enough in my 30 years to tell you that the answer you'd probably get is "Yes, it's adorable".

Also, I just asked my wife, who doesn't have "the kink" outside of her relation to me and she said "Hell yes!".

Also, I'm drunk as shit and on the internet.

Wife here. Can confirm, it's freaking great.

When women are dating, or sizing up a guy, it won't even cross their minds. They are more concerned with things like a steady job, sense of humor, good health and hygiene, etc. But once she's already decided she likes a guy, she is going to tickle him sooner or later, and she's going to want it to have an effect.

Triangle, message me I am a Disney freak. I have a DVC at animal kingdom lodge. Love to talk to passionate Dis goers!

For most women whether or not a guy is ticklish isn't important by any means, but my (now ex) gf liked that I was ticklish. She thought it was cute. While that's a small sample size I think many women are very similar to that, as rectangle said. Many think it's cute, but doesn't go beyond that.

Thanks for the input everybody. I agree with you all that most women would think that ticklish guys are "cute". I think that most couples playfully tickle each other, so it would make sense to want to have a ticklish partner. I had an ex girlfriend who wasn't very ticklish, but knew that I was crazy ticklish and she liked to use that to her advantage! On several occasions she would tell other people how ticklish I was and say that if I didn't do what she said, then all she would need to do is tickle me until I gave up. She did it in a way that came off as "look at how cute and ticklish my boyfriend is".

Can't say if they prefer it or not. The women I dated either never tickled me or claimed they didn't know how to tickle. The female friends that I have, though, have tickled me here and there. They've done it playfully just to get a smile out of me at times when I have been stoic, just been a bit too serious at times, or they just want to see my dimples.

For women who don't have the fetish, it's probably not a big deal but they mostly think it's cute. It was a necessary trait in boyfriends for me - being ticklish and enjoying being tickled (because if they didn't, I knew we weren't sexually compatible). I was lucky enough to marry a man who didn't have the fetish himself but very quickly got into it.

For women who don't have the fetish, it's probably not a big deal but they mostly think it's cute. It was a necessary trait in boyfriends for me - being ticklish and enjoying being tickled (because if they didn't, I knew we weren't sexually compatible). I was lucky enough to marry a man who didn't have the fetish himself but very quickly got into it.

That's nice that your partner supports your fetish, even though he didn't have one. I've never had a girlfriend who had a tickle fetish, but most of them thought it was really fun and didn't make me feel weird about it. I'm a lee, so I suppose it's easy to ask someone to tickle you. Not so easy to ask someone to be tied up and tickled.

That's nice that your partner supports your fetish, even though he didn't have one. I've never had a girlfriend who had a tickle fetish, but most of them thought it was really fun and didn't make me feel weird about it. I'm a lee, so I suppose it's easy to ask someone to tickle you. Not so easy to ask someone to be tied up and tickled.

True!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back