• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you actually dream about tickling?

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I rarely do. Which to me is so odd, as I'm probably thinking about it 80% of the day while I'm awake, and yet it so seldom happens in my dreams.

As an aside, I can lucid dream pretty often (which means that I realize in my dream that I'm actually dreaming and can "take over" my dream). But still it rarely occurs to me that I should do tickle stuff.

Wondering if others are the same - do you dream about tickling?

I haven't recently, not for years actually, but in the past I have had dreams that deal with feet and/or tickling in some way. Seems like I'm more likely to dream about it if it's been a while since I've been in a relationship or had a session. Makes sense because of course the longer you go without it the more your cravings increase.

Sometimes I dream about tickling, although this isn't as often as I'd like... and when it does happen, it usually involves people I'd have no interest in tickling whatsoever. Occasionally it even involves family members! :pukefight:

I don't have the ability to lucid dream, but if I did, I would try to dream about nice tickle stuff! :p

Thats very interesting question! I'm in basically the same situation. I think about it a lot, but i rarely ever dream about it. Maybe like twice or Three times in my life. Which is even weirder considering i typically play out some fantasy in my head before falling asleep, but I dream about something completely different.
Idk why this is...

Lucid dream tickling? omg that'd be so awesome. :)
But as a lee, id still have little control over the situation anyway lolol!

btw that picture in your post is SO FLASHY AND COLOURFUL!!!

Sometimes I dream about tickling, although this isn't as often as I'd like... and when it does happen, it usually involves people I'd have no interest in tickling whatsoever. Occasionally it even involves family members! :pukefight:

I don't have the ability to lucid dream, but if I did, I would try to dream about nice tickle stuff! :p

Lucid dream tickling? omg that'd be so awesome. :)
But as a lee, id still have little control over the situation anyway lolol!

btw that picture in your post is SO FLASHY AND COLOURFUL!!!

Haha, thanks! :D I was just going to say that I also play out fantasies in my head before falling asleep.

Thats very interesting question! I'm in basically the same situation. I think about it a lot, but i rarely ever dream about it. Maybe like twice or Three times in my life. Which is even weirder considering i typically play out some fantasy in my head before falling asleep, but I dream about something completely different.
Idk why this is...

That's a great point, and it makes even more strange that we rarely dream tickle stuff. I fall asleep 99% of the time thinking of some tickling scenario as well, so it's the last thing on my mind before I drift off.

That's a great point, and it makes even more strange that we rarely dream tickle stuff. I fall asleep 99% of the time thinking of some tickling scenario as well, so it's the last thing on my mind before I drift off.

You know what, I have heard psychologists say that part of the reason for dreaming is to work out problems and situations in our subconscious mind. So if you think about tickling when you fall asleep it's no longer in your subconscious and maybe you're therefore less likely to dream about it. On nights when we do dream about tickling maybe it's because we've been so busy and distracted with work, family, etc. during the day that we don't think about tickling as much as we usually do.

I've had numerous tickling dreams, but they don't happen all the time. Sometimes I have them if we have a session coming up, the excitement probably triggers it.

I do on occasion. It mostly happens when I've had a particularly "fetish-heavy" day--that is, I've spent the better part of the day watching tickle vids, reading tickle stories, playing tickle RPs, looking at tickle pics, etc. I'm nearly always the 'lee in them, though--I dream about being tickled waaaaaay more than I dream about tickling others! XD
When I do dream tickling, though, it's nearly always awesome! I sometimes have entire dreams in which I just lie there immobile while having my feet licked by some mystery tickler, and every time I have one of those... Well, let's just say that next day is linen-washing day... XD

I have to be totally honest on this post lol.. There are times, when I sleep with my arms up, I have a visual/physical dream that my armpits are being tickled like crazy by a dark figure. Normally I hear girly giggles laughing at me, so I'm guessing it's a girl lol I can feel the tickling sensation through the dream though!
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

I do, Funny thing for me is, I often wake up right before the tickling starts!

i think a lot of us play out scenarios in our head's before we fall asleep, laying in bed your mind kinda wanders as it's trying to switch off
generally I don't remember what I dream about but sometimes I do, which is not always good but very occasionally I will wake up with some memories of me tickling someone and like Smeg said it's not always someone I should be thinking about or have thought about tickling before, you do wonder where these thoughts have come from lol. On very odd occasions I have dreamt about tickling someone I have always really wanted to and woken up kinda "mid dream" cos I have to go and take care of something if you know what I mean :idunno:

I actually do... Maybe not regularly and I might not be the Ler per say but I have dreamt of me tickling and watching women be tickled, particularly a specific member of TMF, ;) ... BUT YES, I do dream of “tickling" every once in a while.

I am a fairly regular dreamer, but only every so often will they involve tickling.
I have had a few really amazing tickling dreams - nearly always it's me tickling someone else - never really me getting tickled and not usually anyone else tickling any other third parties.

They usually involve someone I know, usually someone I'm close to and actually want to tickle (or have already tickled), but occasionally it will be someone I really have no desire to tickle eg family - these dreams have made me uncomfortable to the point where I've gradually woke up.

Occasionally they've involved celebs - I think Scarlett Johansson was one, Jelena Dokic was one and I think as a teenager I had one involving one of the female UK Gladiators

They have sometimes involved friends of mine that I've never been able to establish if they're ticklish or not, but the reactions in the dream are so vivid, realistic and personal to that person, it's almost as though I HAVE seen them get tickled before, such is the realistic nature of the laughter, things they say etc.

In contrast to the lucid dreams you mention, these tickling dreams I can't really control - I've never been able to craft tickling into a lucid dream, although I've been aware of myself trying to do so - for example in my dream I'll be near someone's feet or I'll be flirting with them, they'll be shoeplaying etc and I'll be wanting to tickle them (just like I would in concious real life events), but I can't develop the dream so the tickling doesn't happen - quite often the dream comes to an end as I maybe try too hard sub-conciously to make the tickling happen.

Those dreams that have involved tickling, I don't recall any real build up to it - just the sudden tickling attack happening.
It's a wonderful feeling when you wake up from a dream like this.

With regards to lucid dreams, I do have these occasionally - usually the pleasurable or bizarre sort of dreams - sometimes I am very aware that I'm dreaming and can definitely control the direction the dream takes, but there is a still an element of the dream that I don't control - it's like I'm an actor in my own dream playing my own part - I can try to influence the other characters by my actions/words, but there's another element somewhere in the brain controlling the other bits and other people I can't control...so the dreams still have the potential to go horribly wrong or pleasantly surprise me. Still very vivid though.

The more aware of the dream I become the more likely I am to either reach a point where I'm really just lying awake fantasizing, or I become conscious enough to be disturbed by other factors going around me (birds tweeting for example) and will wake up.

I rarely do. Which to me is so odd, as I'm probably thinking about it 80% of the day while I'm awake, and yet it so seldom happens in my dreams.

As an aside, I can lucid dream pretty often (which means that I realize in my dream that I'm actually dreaming and can "take over" my dream). But still it rarely occurs to me that I should do tickle stuff.

Wondering if others are the same - do you dream about tickling?

Definitely (though not as often as I'd like). :)

I have them somewhat regularly, maybe once every 2-3 weeks. They are usually pretty short though, which is unfortunate

It's been awhile but I've dreams of friends of mine being tickled. Sometimes by me. Sometimes by someone else.

I'm the opposite. I dream about tickling all the time but I never really think about it while I'm awake. I guess it's subconscious for me.

I haven't had any tickling dreams in quite a while. I used to have lucid dreams when I was a kid where I could make myself fly, breath under water or whatever else. In my late teens I controlled them to involve tickling. Good times. Good time.

I dream about tickling very often!!! :) most likely because it's on my mind so much!

It has happened before but never a frequent thing. Usually I can not see my LER in any of the dreams I've had but can hear their voices. None of my dreams have ever involved any bondage and are usually PG-13. I usually have these dreams in the middle of a tickling dry spell and then I won't be able to stop thinking about it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back