• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you ever feel ashamed of your love for tickling?

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hey all
heres an issue thats always bothered me. i aint that old, and i have never been in a committed relationship, in fact i havent been in a relationship of any kind. i dont think im too bad a guy, though i aint a pretty sight.
when i get thinking about relationships and whatnot, this tikling and feet thing always comes in under the "con" section, never as a "pro".
nearly every girl i have ever met is looking for some pretty fit guy, who doesnt really need to have a good mind, just a good body. they just want the "normal".
so when i think about my thing and it sets me outside of the "normal" i just feel ashamed of it.
i know its natural, and i love my thing, wouldnt swap it for anything. but i cant help thinking that its a deterrent.
theres one girl who knows of my thing, and i tried to date her, after telling her. she denied me, and after a while we spoke of it, i just wanted to know why she didnt give it a try. she said those immortal words: "i want someone LIKE you"
i could see that she meant " i want you, only without the tickling fetish".

anyone ever felt like this?

Yeah a zebra can't change it's stripes i am what i am tickling turns me on , if she ain't into it , i ain't into her no mater what she looks like or her personality , for me it just causes problems pretending to be what i,m not.

hey all
heres an issue thats always bothered me. i aint that old, and i have never been in a committed relationship, in fact i havent been in a relationship of any kind. i dont think im too bad a guy, though i aint a pretty sight.
when i get thinking about relationships and whatnot, this tikling and feet thing always comes in under the "con" section, never as a "pro".
nearly every girl i have ever met is looking for some pretty fit guy, who doesnt really need to have a good mind, just a good body. they just want the "normal".
so when i think about my thing and it sets me outside of the "normal" i just feel ashamed of it.
i know its natural, and i love my thing, wouldnt swap it for anything. but i cant help thinking that its a deterrent.
theres one girl who knows of my thing, and i tried to date her, after telling her. she denied me, and after a while we spoke of it, i just wanted to know why she didnt give it a try. she said those immortal words: "i want someone LIKE you"
i could see that she meant " i want you, only without the tickling fetish".

This entire post makes me angry.

First of all, have some confidence in yourself. Not to be arrogant, but as you can see I'm not so horrible looking, and when I'm training I have a good body, and guess who the girl of my dreams was? Someone who when she smiled, you could see her gums, her eyes couldn't open all the way, she had flabby lunch lady arms and a gut, and to me she was the SEXIEST woman I have ever seen -- it's in the eye of the beholder. You may think you're ugly, but to some woman you'd be the most attractive man alive, and to add to that, look at some of these celebrities -- Adrienne Brody for instance; the man has the most crooked face, skeleton body, and a nose you could pop a blimp with, yet women find him irresistible. Have some confidence and faith in yourself, and if you're unhappy with your weight/level of fitness -- fortunately that is something that can be changed.

As far as the tickling thing? Never be ashamed of who you are. Some people like to be shit on, pissed on, wear diapers, eat poop, get beat, choked, raped, crush animals, fuck animals, dress up as animals, ejaculate from touching balloons -- you get my drift. But YOU -- oh no, YOU -- YOU are especially aroused by a part of the body -- feet, instead of breasts, or a nice ass. And YOU are aroused by touching the body in the form of tickling, instead of groping, massaging, etc. Do you see where I'm going with this? You are normal. Be proud of your sexuality. Embrace your sexuality, not as a curse, but as a gift -- if I had the choice to not have the fetishes I have, I wouldn't ever want to lose it. Be proud of who you are.

I can assure you, our "thing" is far from outside the normal. Take a look around Fetlife if you'd like proof of that. As for being ashamed of have a tickle fetish, I did when I was younger. I didn't understand who I was, what I liked, and was even ridiculed for it when someone I thought I trusted leaked it to my entire High School. Now, I have to say it's one of my best qualities :). Remember that no matter what it is, hitting someone with something that is a turn on to you but a playful, non sexual idea to them will always bring about a surprise, good or bad. My approach in relationships has been to never divulge my sexual interests until it is concrete. Throwing it out there right away comes off as desperate and yes, even creepy. Find someone who will be turned on and enticed by your personality first before giving them an insight to your sexual prowess.

Throwing it out there right away comes off as desperate and yes, even creepy. Find someone who will be turned on and enticed by your personality first before giving them an insight to your sexual prowess.

I agree with this. If you go about presenting anything the wrong way, it can weird someone out, and that goes for even the most "normal" sexual acts.

If you were off beat in telling a woman how nice her breasts are, she might be even more uncomfortable than she would be from you telling her you think she has attractive feet.

It's all about confidence. If you give off the energy that you're ashamed, she's going to feel weird. If you give off the energy that you're completely comfortable with yourself, and it's obvious to her that you really don't give a damn if she thinks you're weird for it, chances are she's going to have the response of: "That's... unusual.. but okay? :)"

Any woman who would think you're a freak and not want you because of your appreciation and attraction to a part of her body, or your sexuality is not someone worth being with in the first place; they're just a close-minded, shallow waste.

As of a few years ago I never tell anybody outside the community, this way I am never dissapointed. Most people are a bunch of condescending fucks and this is why MTV's Jersey Shore is so popular.

No, I don't feel ashamed. The underlying reason that I'm comfortable and not ashamed is that I engage in my erotic interests (including tickling) only with consenting adults, so there is nothing to be ashamed about.

When I was younger, I was uncomfortable with liking tickling, but now I'm fine with it. People like what they like.

Nah I've never really been ashamed. I figure I'm willing to try new things, and so should a significant other. If they aren't, I'd have to wonder why I'm with them because I don't really go for people like that. I like to surround myself with people who compliment me, not people who look down upon me (of which I'm sure there'd be a lot of takers.)

Think of it as an additional way of enjoying yourself, comparable to a gourmet whose discerning palate allows him to enjoy certain exotic foods and wines which less sophisticated people do not have the capacity to appreciate. So it's simply a question of being confident enough to tempt others to stop being so conventional and join you in sampling this rare, and pleasurable dish, instead of boring themselves with constant McDonalds sex.

Last edited:
I agree with what everyone here is saying. I look at it this way. I'm 20 years old currently and began realizing fast that most of the women I meet that are my age are still too immature and wild for me. So I don't offend any ladies here please note that I said MOST not ALL. But at the end of the day a few more days by yourself means a few less dates of uncomfortable awkwardness with someone your probably not going to spend the rest of your life with anyway. Like stated earlier if you are uncomfortable with yourself about your weight/appearance fortunately for you you CAN change that, it just takes time and effort. Or you can look at it this way. Look yourself in the mirror and say damn it, who cares what the world thinks I am what/who I am and nothing less. Improve your overall feeling about yourself and you will begin to gain confidence. And one day the one for you will come along. She may not be the hooters calendar girl or the jersey shore fake, but she will be right for you. Whatever you do, DO NOT feel bad for yourself for your likes/quirks and DO NOT give up.

Ashamed is perhaps too strong of a word. Mildly annoyed by it. Yeah. I mean it would be great if I could look at a women and think; "wow, she smells good", or "I wonder if she would go out with me", but no I see her and like clockwork that burning question hits; "I wonder if she's ticklish?, where? How bad? Restrained or unrestrained?" It's not really normal, but what is? Bottom line is; if everybody acted "normal", or this way, or that way men such as Einstein, Hugh Hefner, or welll YOU wouldn't be a unique and independant pioneer. Take pride, and be the man that the good Lord made you. You gotta bloom where you're planted after all.

Nope.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but it's not your love of tickling that's driving them away. It's how you present yourself prior to this revelation that's turning them off.

Every guy in the world has heard that immortal line, "I wish I could find someone just like you (...but not you)", and not every guy in the world has a tickling fetish. I don't tell every woman I know about it, and I've still gotten rejected more times than you can comprehend.

I really can't tell you how to fix this. "Just have confidence" is bullshit. You need to have your shit together and be confident about it to maximize your chances. Women are funny creatures, and every one of them is both turned on (and off) by different things. Not every one of them will like you. Conversely, not every one of them will hate you. Figure out what you've got goin' on for yourself and run with it. Get a trusted friend, preferably female, to tell you what you're doing right and wrong... and for heaven's sakes, leave feet out of it until you have that figured out, because it takes a lot of confidence to present your fetish in a way that will seem fun and inviting... and I can already tell you ain't got it.

Good luck...
Phin

All I can say is this~ When I was a young man and I was really coming to understand that I had this fetish I did not feel ashamed as much as I did embarrassed about it. As I grew a little more i learned to accept that it was part of me. I was married to a gal that was not a huge fan of being tickled but we had play time and it worked out for both of us. I did things she liked as well. Relationships include a lot of compromise. If someone really loves you they will take all of you. I am proud of who I am and that will never change. Be proud of who you are as well.

As you get older, you'll realise this is less true than you think.
So long as you take care of your body (i.e. wash yourself and wear decent clothes), it pays to have a good mind. Hell, I've been with girls way out of my league, and I don't even go to the gym or do any real exercise to speak of. My body's not the best to look at, and yet sometimes that stuff doesn't matter - it's all in how you carry yourself, and how well you present your interests.

I may follow up with something more substantial later, but I need to go to work.

I'm going to offer a kind of different perspective on this. As there have been times where I was ashamed or maybe questioned my interest in this. To me tickling isn't a sexual thing, as I use it more to relax and get rid of stress(I'm a lee in case you couldn't tell). The problem is that in most of my relationships either they be with friends or dating type relationships, as soon as I reveal how I like being tickled, I get nothing but shocked and negative reactions. Don't know if it's the way I word it, or maybe am revealing it too quickly or what, but for me I've had the word luck or success when I've told women in my life about this. So ya, I'll go on record as saying being someone who likes being tickled hasn't always been easy for me or something I am proud to admit at times.

You are not alone my friend, I think a majority o people in the world has felt that way at one point or another, and when it comes to relationships or trying to be with somone you have interest in, sharing certain things about ourselves especially fetish wise, it can be very difficult. Trust me I know, I've been there several times and each and everytime it made me feel as if something wasn't right within me, but eventually I came to terms with things and said "if they can't accept me and what I'm into then they are just not for me". There is nothing "adnormal" about me or you I'm sure. You will find the right woman who wil truly accept you for who you are and what you're into. As corny as this sounds, patience is key.

I believe this was my point.

Lol, I didn't mean it abrasively. And if those pics in your sig are of you, I don't know why you'd label anyone "out of your league" anyway -- you're a good looking guy.

I've always felt a little ashamed and scared to openly admit it. Having been lightly touched with the autistic stick I've always kind of felt like the odd one out in any social circle - and having a rather unusual fetish doesn't help that feeling. Up until 1998, when I first got the internet, I genuinely believed I was probably the only person in the world to get off on tickling. Having spend my entire first 23 years of life under that impression it's pretty hard to shake the feeling that I'm uber-weird now.
LOL, maybe I am anyway ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back