• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you find f/m tickling to be... hot?

meh, I'm lukeworm on it. There are so me vids and stories I like, but for the most part I like f/f or m/f. That's just me though

I find it extremely hot. I've made it a habit to have any girl whose feet I've tickled tickle mine back.

For me, this is erotic for a few reasons:

1. Women touching male feet seems more taboo than women touching penises in Western culture. It's sexy because it's counter-cultural.

2. Even a woman who hates feet has a high chance of tickling them if it means getting back at the person who previously tickled them. It's sexy because it's someone going out of their usual comfort zone and actually enjoying it.

3. It completes the tickling relationship: I've tickled her and she tickles me. The result is a situation where neither person feels emasculated/objectified or humiliated. It's sexy because it's equal.

To date, I've had this type of tickling experience with close to 40 women over 4 years of college. I think it works mostly because of point #3, generally because the ones who aren't very ticklish don't seem to enjoy either the m/f or f/m parts as the ones who are more sensitive.

It's funny; although I DO like to switch from time to time, I don't usually watch f/m clips. Weird. But tickle my feet and such well and "BOING" lol

Being a switch, I love seeing big, strong, dominant men, reduced to giggling piles of goo. Just as much as I love being dominated by one. It all depends on my mood and the "moment" the oppertunity appears.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back