• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a foot fetish?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 129 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 18.2%

• Total voters

TicklesXXX

TMF Master
I know you all have tickling fetish, but I am not sure if you have foot fetish. I use to relate tickling to foot fetish, but I want to be sure. Do you have a foot fetish?

Yes, I have a major fetish for womens feet. I've had this fetish since I was very young, long before I ever suspected or knew that I have a tickling fetish.

Mitch

Yes, I have a major fetish for womens feet. I've had this fetish since I was very young, long before I ever suspected or knew that I have a tickling fetish.

Mitch

Yeah I'm pretty much the same there.

Yes. I have a huge foot-fetish, and I'm not ashamed to admit it :)

Last edited:
Yes, I catch myself staring at a women who dangles her shoe.

Yes, I definitely have a foot fetish. Does not matter if female or male as long as they are barefoot. Tickling feet is a real turn on. So guys and gals slip your shoes off and get ready to laugh.

glad for this post because i have a problem : i m fed up to buy tickling clips including long minute of "HIGH REZZ - FULL SCREEN FOOT & HANDS ONLY" tickle view !i like tickling fetish not foot foot fetish - when it happpens i miss the ticklee, body, face, i like struggling, hair flipping when spasmic reactions ... , and so on .. not only "FOOT AND HAND TICKLE GAME" with some laugh sound behind

What about that for you, all and each ?

Feet are usually a ticklish spot so I tend to tickle feet but I prefer upper body tickling. I also hate the videos that do not show the facial expressions of lees.

Absolutely! I get the same intense feeling viewing the bare soles of a woman, as crazy as some guys get seeing a topless woman..same thing...been that way for as long as I can remember

No. I will tickle the feet if they are ticklish, but I prefer upperbody tickling. I don't buy clips that just concentrate on the feet. If they are ticklish on the feet, then generally the model will be ticklish elsewhere. At least make the attempt to show it.

Yes 100% and have done sine I can remember, more so than a fetish for tickling albeit that has become stronger over the last few years

Yes, I definitely have a foot fetish. Does not matter if female or male as long as they are barefoot. Tickling feet is a real turn on. So guys and gals slip your shoes off and get ready to laugh.

Wow! Here it is the controversy! Equally about tickling... Do you like tickling when it is on a man? DO you like men's feet? Men's feet are similar to women's feet, so, would you care? I suppose almost everyone would care if they are heterosexual. But, if they just happen to see a fine bare feet without knowing if they are male of female, would they arouse?

I think they would...

I have a huge foot fetish it goes hand and hand or should I say hand and foot with my tickle fetish lol

Absolutely! My love for feet, tickling and bondage go so perfectly together ;) Had a foot fetish for as long as my tickle fetish. A LONG, long time ago.

I agree with shy. Socked feet on girls is hot. I like it when girls wear socks in slippers or moccasins at the mall or store.

I firmly do not. Actually, feet seem to be on the bottom of my list to want to tickle/be tickled. I really like upper body (and a little lower than that ;) tickling.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back