• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a tickling fantasy you really want to live out some day but haven't yet?

I thought about this for a while... and my first reaction was that I really don't. I've lived a really satisfying life with more luck than a fellah of my looks or means could hope for, and I've played out all the scenarios that have percolated in my head with attractive and very ticklish partners.

Except...

I have an insatiable desire for new partners. The next person I meet who turns me on becomes the unresolved fantasy - are they ticklish? Where? How much? Would they let me tie them down and do that to them? Are they a giggler or a squealer? A thrasher or a squirmer? How long would they hold out before that first "please" or "no" or "I can't"?

Second and third and eighth and twentieth times are always great, but the anticipation of a first time... yeah. That's the fantasy I keep wanting to live out.

Yes pretty close to what they 👆said

I've always wanted to be abducted by a diverse group of lady bodybuilders. They would pull me into a van while they were at a red light, strip me naked, and spend the day driving around taking turns working me over. In addition there would be plenty of spanking, face sitting "forced" cunnilingus, and other sexy fun. It would go on for hours,and then they'd drop me off back where they found me in the early hours of the following mourning, throwing my cloths out onto the street and drive off cheering as I try to locate my pants.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back