• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have any unflattering features in your opinion that bother you ?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Maybe you have ears that stick out or are bald as a cucumber. Or maybe your nose could be used as a skii jump.

Have you been teased or tormented because of said features.:slap:

i am bald i have a big nose i am very hairy all over exept my head i have big lips

I've gotten crap from this girl at work over my hair, but I've gotten more compliments over it in general.

Honestly, though? I think someone with a 'fault' like a big nose or somthin is alot more attractive than those moving mannequins you see in the big-budget movies ... I like people who look real.

Maybe you have ears that stick out or are bald as a cucumber. Or maybe your nose could be used as a skii jump.

.:slap:

You just described Bob Hope....

BobHope100.jpg

I've got plenty! pretty much all of me.
except my eyes. I happen to love my baby blues!

Last edited:
I´m a woman, I find something to bitch about on every feature of my body! Literally every single one!

No, I'm perfect in everyway... honestly, I am... really... ok, fine, I've been told I'm 'too big' (or called a 'colossal monstrosity'... I really love my friends), which is odd, because I'm fairly short amongst my mates.

I'm sure there are other things... I've got some scars that people tend to point out. That kind of sucks.

Eh, whenever I wear my collar I realize I could use an actual neck, but I truly love my body :clap:

If we're talking about things we can't change, I don't really have any gripes about myself. My ears are freakishly small, and so is my mouth (shut up Jay and slacker LOL) but I don't mind. Anything I really don't like about myself I have the ability to change.

I'm pretty happy with myself the way I am. As things come up that bother me, I fix what I can, and then accept who I am. :justlips:

*Sigh*...my devastating good looks make it impossible for me to have female friends, because they always want more...it really is a burden being so incredibly handsome. I'm more than just a pretty face, ladies! I'm a person! :cry1:

My whole body. Except my eyes, my eyes are god tier. And my right elbow. It's really damn sexy.

:shrug: Low self esteem.
But to say that you hate EVERYTHING about yourself is ridiculous. If that were the case you wouldn't post a bajillionty pictures of yourself. Especially not the va-va-voom ones that I've seen floating around ;) Face it little mama, you're gawgeous :bubbleheart:

I have a lot of body hair and several women have referred to me as a gorilla because of that.

I find it amusing rather than insulting. :p

Dislike arms. Too skinny. Going to try and bulk up a bit after the exams are over and I have my life on track.

Fine about myself aside from that.

:shrug: Low self esteem.
This really surprises me, considering the amount of pictures of you that end up online, the amount of positive comments they seem to get on here and FL, and the fact that you decided to star in a tickle vid...

But to say that you hate EVERYTHING about yourself is ridiculous. If that were the case you wouldn't post a bajillionty pictures of yourself. Especially not the va-va-voom ones that I've seen floating around ;) Face it little mama, you're gawgeous :bubbleheart:

I wouldn't say I HATE everything about me....I just think everything could be better! :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back