• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you just assume people are ticklish?

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
We've had many, many threads asking if certain celebrities or other famous people are ticklish, or if a certain co-worker might be, etc. I realized recently that I just assume everyone is ticklish and I'm therefore surprised when they're not. Am I the only one that just expects the other humans to be sensitive in the same places I am, or do most of you wonder about each individual person?

Last edited:
Yeah I think it's really a pointless question to ask, whether someone is ticklish. I believe that everyone is ticklish, just like everyone can feel pain.

I find myself more curious as to where the person might be ticklish or how they would react to being tickled.

I'd have to say that I don't assume that everyone is ticklish, I know a lot of people who have no reactions to being tickled (or are really good at faking it), or other people where it is literally one spot.

No, I really never do. Everyone is different and as depressing as it may be for us, not everyone is going to act like a spastic monkey when tickled. Such is life, I suppose.

I assume. And then am surprised when they're not. How it's humanly possible for someone to not be ticklish is something I can't wrap my head around.

It's like, do you not have nerves or something? :shock:

I am always surprised when someone isn't ticklish, it floors me really. I always assume everyone is just as ticklish as me :) (or rather wish everyone was as ticklish as me) I've thought about it from an anatomical point of view, and everyone does in fact possess the free nerve-endings that produce the "tickle" sensation, but I wonder how they don't function the same in every person.

I assume. And then am surprised when they're not. How it's humanly possible for someone to not be ticklish is something I can't wrap my head around.

It's like, do you not have nerves or something? :shock:

Thank you; I know everyone is different, but it's like not liking chocolate and puppies; to me it's just suspect :evileye:

Thank you; I know everyone is different, but it's like not liking chocolate and puppies; to me it just suspect :evileye:

I don't like chocolate, and I especially don't like puppies (don't kill me, I <3 you bella!)

But, I kinda do, I mean I think.. I never ask before I poke at someone. lol..

I don't assume. Have run into too many who are not. But, it's always nice to discover when someone is really sensitive.

I've never met anyone that I know for certain is not ticklish. I've met people who have told me they weren't ticklish, but anyone who has let me test the claim has turned out to be ticklish when properly motivated.

I don't like chocolate, and I especially don't like puppies (don't kill me, I <3 you bella!)

But, I kinda do, I mean I think.. I never ask before I poke at someone. lol..

So if I gave you a slice of chocolate cake and my puppy to hold you'd haz a sad? Really??:wow:

Am I the only one that just expects the other humans to be sensitive in the same places I am, or do most of you wonder about each individual person?

I am still astounded by how many people aren't ticklish at all, maybe they aren't people! In the back of my mind I think they may be aliens, vampires or something, lol. Tasha says people who aren't ticklish don't have a soul, I keep on eye on them at all times! lol.

I am still astounded by how many people aren't ticklish at all, maybe they aren't people! In the back of my mind I think they may be aliens, vampires or something, lol. Tasha says people who aren't ticklish don't have a soul, I keep on eye on them at all times! lol.

LOL

Let me say though, that I'm not picking on unticklish people; I just never expect them, that's all. The same way I automatically expect someone to have two eyes or two ears and it surprises me a little if they don't, I seem to just expect folks to be ticklish :bubble2:

I am still astounded by how many people aren't ticklish at all, maybe they aren't people!

ROTFL. So true!! There was one girl who let me tickle her for proof and...nothing. No reaction at all. I thought it was a mental thing so I tried to catch her off guard that night and still, nothing.

Weeeeird.

Vampire? Yeah. Maybe. :scared:

ROTFL. So true!! There was one girl who let me tickle her for proof and...nothing. No reaction at all. I thought it was a mental thing so I tried to catch her off guard that night and still, nothing.

Weeeeird.

Vampire? Yeah. Maybe. :scared:

Nah, I've known ticklish vampires. Jhoti for instance :scream:

I assume that the majority of people are ticklish. The all important question is where.

It's also a state of mind thing. If you aren't in the mood for it, ticklishness can wane, and most people are usually more ticklish when surprised by it. Also, lack of ticklishness can be symptomatic of hormonal issues. Pregnant woman sometimes lose it. They also have the reverse happen. Ticklishness can be more in flux than i'm sure we'd all like. :(

I don't "assume", that "everyone" is ticklish. I learned long ago that it's probably unwise to "assume" anything, about "everyone".

I believe that there is a percentage of the population, abit a very small percentage, who are probably not ticklish at all. My guess about this number, worldwide, is maybe.. 1, to perhaps, 2 or 3, percent.

My view is this: In all likelihood, an overwhelming majority of the people in the world are more than likely ticklish, in some spot, on their body. Therefore, when I happen to see the majority of women, and wonder about their ticklishness, my thought is usually "Hmm, I wonder if she's ticklish". Then I think: "She probably is ticklish, somewhere on her body".

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back