• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like girls to dress up as characters (superhero, etc.) when they are tickled?

I like role playing in my tickling videos and they dont have to be superheroines/super villainesses.

If you like costumes...

I think the Paradise Vision stuff was the best, but I think dressing a ticklee up is more for HER sake, than that of the tickler or viewers such as myself. And I agree, the quality of the reaction and appearance is far more attractive.

I adore fantasy themed videos. Nylon clad footsies or bare! The fantasy situation is half the fun for me and in my opinion most producers ignore that moment when the captive realizes what is about to happen.. the "Oh NO.. please you wouldn't" moment... so erotic but so often ignored. I do enjoy PV videos very much and thank you all for making them.

LOVE superheronie/villanness themes! (Batgirl, Catwoman, etc.) I don't have such a definitve opinion on Nylons vs. Bare Feet, though I would LOVE to see more vids of nylons being RIPPED OPEN to expose the naked piggies!!!

A lot more people are into nylon coverings of the feet these days! We will be releasing more pantyhose/stocking foot-tickling videos in the days ahead. Thanks for all the suggestions!

You're not doing away with bare are you?

Can you do a little of both?

Mmmmmm, pantyhose and costumes....

Here's a few suggestions, Tickling Paradise.....

I've ALWAYS been a stocking/nylon fan, particularly for the heroine/character scenarios. However, it's not just for appealing to just those of us that do. ;)

I've always enjoyed those that start with the nylons on and then get taken off, but I've never seen one done in reverse. I've gotten some interesting results that way! :D

Bring on the superhero fantasies...

There can never be enough scenes of Wonder Woman getting her big soft bare feet tickle-tortured!

Absolutely. I love costumes and role-play in tickling. Two reasons.

1) It expands the 'Fantasy' concept of the video. Everyone has their own dream scenarios, whether it is superheroines, police women, nurses, ect. My personal favorite is 'Medieval' themed. Princess' in dungeons, wenches in stocks, witches on the Tickle-Rack, that kind of thing, which is unfortunately pretty rare.

2) It separates the video from it's competitors, and allows it to stand out from the 1000's of 'generic half-naked model get's tickled for 30 minutes' videos that swamp the internet. While I like a good straight forward tickling video with an attractive model, it does get a little boring after a while, and the customers who only have so much cash to spend would probably like a little variety.

As for Nylon Vs Bare? The King likes both :cool:

Let the fantasy scenarios continue!

I personally think dressing up/characters/role-playing actually ENHANCES the tickling (and I speak from personal experience!). We'll continue to use it...

Renee

www.ticklingparadise.com

I bought this clip, and really like it.

I'm a big fan of the superhero theme, but there's not a lot out there.

I'd like to see you do another Pilates also, but with young women. No offence Renee, I enjoy the older woman theme too.

I also really like the soldier clips, and bought two of them, including the girl above who stars as superwoman. I love when the model is instructed not to laugh, and then watch her facial reactions as she gradually gives in to the sensations and laughter.

I prefer a light stroking and caressing of the bottoms of bare feet with feathers, fingers, and fingernails on the those especially sensitive spots to evoke a bit of hysteria, as opposed to an all out heavy tickle attack. Wiggling and giggling are my favorite reactions.

Maybe a captured soldier theme where they're interrogated for information by foot tickling.

Thanks for making so many great videos. A lot of my fantasies have been fulfilled with your work.

:canada:

Last edited:
I completely agree with Mabus and goochiegoogoo. Costumes and nylons are great for tickling

In another thread, they alluded to the fact that they were going to do a stockinged footed superheroine clip. I hope I read it right. To me, that is the best, Wonder Woman tied up and tickled on her stocking feet. The only thing that could beat that would be two superheroines tied and tickled at the same time, but I'll settle for just one. Tickled nylon covered soles are so sexy!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back