• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you love your tickling fetish or do you hate it?

alex

TMF Regular
Or something in between?

I recently posted an inquiry about the relation between tickling and addiction. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?252183-Thought-question-Tickling-aticknd-addiction. It received some interesting responses, and I encourage additional posts to that thread.

A subject that came up that I thought worth a new thread: whether people were grateful for their fetish (like me), or whether wished they didn't have it (like one poster who said he'd pay good money to be rid of it, and another who said it had ruined his life).

So where are you on this--?

Well I personally am very happy to have found this community and am glad that, out of all the other things I could be into, I am into tickling. Its natural and has such a wide range of effects I couldn't really list everything. I have yet to encounter anything negative in my life that is to blame on my love of tickling so I am very happy to have it. It is kind of like a drug only without ill side effects. Plus I'm not addicted and the high is natural.

I love it because I think having a fetish helps you see the world in a different way than most people. And it's nice to have something other than everyday vanilla sex that turns you on, you need variety. But I hate it because it can be hard to find someone else with the same fetish. Dating can be a little more complicated when your desires are different than the mainstream. So I love it and hate it. Depends on the day.

Oh yes, I am very grateful and so is my wife who thoroughly enjoys my fetish as well as you can see from the photo! 023.JPG

I don't know if I ever hated it exactly. I definitely felt ashamed of it. But I think I felt a lot of shame surrounding sex and getting aroused in general, so I'd probably have felt that no matter what my kink was. It took many years, but I now feel happy about it because 1) It's a lot of fun 2) It's easy and free and 3) it brought me to an amazing man.

The one thing I intensely DISLIKE about it is that it's a somewhat "normal" activity, and unlike regular sex, it's something I might have to see in out in public or in some other situation. Unlike some, I don't get off on that or enjoy it. It makes me really uncomfortable. I especially dislike seeing it when it involves children, but eh...what can you do. It's amazing what you can zone out if you just look away and picture something else in your head, lol. Even despite occasionally witnessing an icky public display of tickles that bothers me, I'd still choose to keep my fetish. It's not like we get a choice anyway.

love it.

steve
p.s. i do not see tickling as an addiction, unless one can be addicted to sex? i see where tickling on the internet is an addiction.

Well it definitely limits you in the compatibility department...though I wouldn't say I hate it.

I love it!! Of course was ashamed when I was younger but now it's just simply part of who I am

I have both a love hate relationship with it, I love for how it feels both me and my lee and the only thing I hate about it is the amount of time in between. when I have a potential upcoming session with someone like I did on here last month I was strung along and eventually she did a 180 and changed her mind and had left me with high expectations of a tickling good time for both her and I. I wasn't born with strings for people to pull I was born with a heart and feelings. I wont say her name to protect her but it still wasn't very nice

I love it, cuz it's fun...and hate it, cuz I don't get to indulge in it

I hated it as a youngster, because it confused me, and made me feel alien amongst friends and family. As I've grown, I've learned to accept it, and have even learned to love it. It's a part of me, for good or Ill, and I wouldn't change it, if ever given the chance.

I don't know if I ever hated it exactly. I definitely felt ashamed of it. But I think I felt a lot of shame surrounding sex and getting aroused in general, so I'd probably have felt that no matter what my kink was. It took many years, but I now feel happy about it because 1) It's a lot of fun 2) It's easy and free and 3) it brought me to an amazing man.

The one thing I intensely DISLIKE about it is that it's a somewhat "normal" activity, and unlike regular sex, it's something I might have to see in out in public or in some other situation. Unlike some, I don't get off on that or enjoy it. It makes me really uncomfortable. I especially dislike seeing it when it involves children, but eh...what can you do. It's amazing what you can zone out if you just look away and picture something else in your head, lol. Even despite occasionally witnessing an icky public display of tickles that bothers me, I'd still choose to keep my fetish. It's not like we get a choice anyway.

It doesn't make me uncomfortable when I see it in public but to a point I know how you feel. It's not a big deal to everyone else but it is to you so when you're in a situation where it happens you have to kinda mentally check out for a minute so that no one will notice that it effects you regardless of if that effect is positive or negative. I have a foot fetish too and this time of year when every woman is wearing flip-flops is nice as far as the scenery but can make it hard when there's something I really need to concentrate on. Sometimes it's hard to find ways to distract yourself when there's like 20 sets of bare toes with perfect pedicures right in front of you.

So with foot and tickle fetish there are reasons that I love and hate it.

Today, I'm cool with it ; back in the day I thought it was weird and I was the only one.

I have both a love hate relationship with it, I love for how it feels both me and my lee and the only thing I hate about it is the amount of time in between. when I have a potential upcoming session with someone like I did on here last month I was strung along and eventually she did a 180 and changed her mind and had left me with high expectations of a tickling good time for both her and I. I wasn't born with strings for people to pull I was born with a heart and feelings. I wont say her name to protect her but it still wasn't very nice

Same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Scheduled a session with somebody I'd met from here and she cancelled at the last minute. Same thing has happened to other people from this website so you're not alone.

I love it because it's different and far less frightening than other fetishes which can lump someone in with larger misunderstood fetishes, and it's the only fetish I know of where the point is to make the sub scream with laughter, an altogether more pleasant sound. Spanking fetishes and the like are a dime a dozen...tickling doesn't require as much wardrobe.

I'm good with it. Like others who have responded, I used to think I was alone with this. Clearly not the case. It's part of my life and personality, but it doesn't even close to defining me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back