• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you need a sense of humor to enjoy tickling?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
If someone doesn't like to laugh, could they enjoy tickling? Maybe just as a 'ler? :cynical:

In the wonderful of BDSM, and with there being such a thin line between love and hate, I think just about anything is possible.

For me, I'd hate playing with someone who didn't have a sense of humor that matched mine. It's kind of a requirement.

I find that tickling someone with a sense of humor is always funner than tickling someone who doesnt have one.

No, people is either ticklish or not. The nervous system controls the later.

That's an interesting question, I don't think a sense of humor would really matter in the ticklish department, but it would definitely matter in the personality department. Unless a ler enjoys telling jokes while he/she tickles a lee I don't think it would impact anything all that much.

I think that's a brilliant question, and one I have never thought of before, but does make a lot of sense. I am assuming we are talking about the lee here. Thus if they are someone who dosen't like to laugh, then being tickled can be something of an assault against their will.

You would think anyone with a tickling fetish would have a great sense of humor. i have however seen some very serious people with little or no sense of humor into tickling. go figure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back