• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you possess any unique but completely useless talent or ability...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
The old adage is that everyone has some unique quality or ability that only you can do.

Whats your ''talent'' ?

EX.

I can take the top half of my ear and fold it into my ear canal and it will stay as long I leave it :neenerneener:

I can tattoo a very realistic sea shell on a girl's inner thigh. And if you hold it up to your ear, you can smell the ocean.

I can...touch my nose with my tongue. :flatstare:
OH, and I can raise one eyebrow without raising the other (and that applies to both of them)! :D
I can also pick things up with my toes. xD

I can suck a liquid through my nose and shoot it out of the corner of my eye.:eeew:

Now that's hawt. ;)

I can roll my tongue. I can also bend my baby finger backwards to my wrist. :shrug:

Why thank you. :D I've been able to pick little things off the ground with my toes ever since I was a kid. xD

You can bend your pinkie that far? o_O Wow...that reminds me of one of my friends. She can bend her whole hand backwards! :eek: She used to do it to make all of us cringe. LOL

I can remember stuff as far as when i was 3 or 4 years old. And clear memories, with smells, feellings.

Often people do not believe me but it´s really true :) Those who know me well believe it.

I can play the spoons in a room full of drunken, angry people looking to pick a fight with anyone and anything, turn them into drums and not get punched in the face :D

I can write my name using my toes.

And nobody has ever beaten me at Tetris. :D

I can make an M (or is it a W) with my tongue.

I can sit in front of a computer for a very long time.

I can go to the bathroom many times in an hour.

I can remember stuff as far as when i was 3 or 4 years old. And clear memories, with smells, feellings.

Often people do not believe me but it´s really true :) Those who know me well believe it.

I can do that to. I also can "sense" things before they happen.

I love Kirby :kirby:

I rip apart perfectly good Nike shorts when pm`ing with TMF ladies.:facepalm2:

I rip apart perfectly good Nike shorts when pm`ing with TMF ladies.:facepalm2:

:D

He rips his clothing too:

incredible_hulk.jpg

i remember songs word for word after hearing them like twice which would only be good for kareoke...karoeke...karyoke...the thing where you sing and every throws tomatos at you. except i only do that when really drunk which means i forget all the words again. tis a pickle to be sure.

I actually have one very vivid memory of being about a year old.

I declare myself beaten :D

Lol. It's just the one memory, and I just remember being a baby and crawling on the vacuum while my mom was vacuuming the hallway. Then she picked me back up and put me in front of the TV in the livingroom, which was one of those large wooden boxed ones.

Other than that, I can't remember much from the first 6 years of my life.

Lol. It's just the one memory, and I just remember being a baby and crawling on the vacuum while my mom was vacuuming the hallway. Then she picked me back up and put me in front of the TV in the livingroom, which was one of those large wooden boxed ones.

Other than that, I can't remember much from the first 6 years of my life.

LOL that one was really funny :)

I remember soooo much stuff.....both happy and not so happy memories. Actually, one of the things i would like to remember and it was allways blocked was a special person i lost. I can only remember her jacket and how i loved to be on her lap and hug her jacket :)

But back to more fun stuff :)

My 1st bondage/tickling experience was actually really early and really funny :) This was maybe when i was 4 or 5 ;)

I had these 3 girls upstairs that used to gang on me. 2 were older and the younger one was just 1 year younger than me. So once i convinced the older ones to help me hold the younger a tickle her....as revenge :) i kind of deserved it by then :p Well.....it was all perfectly planned, i had the idea to set up this doctors and nurses game which was a perfect excuse to have all of them laying on my bed and doing whatever funny stuff we would think off ;) when it came to the youngest, i tried tying her ankles with something and her sisters helped and went with the game. Problem is when she actually realized i was going to tickle her feet hahahahh in seconds she pulled so strongly that she teared everything appart and just run away to their parents living room upstairs, still with something tyed to her ankle (the remains of my bondage atempt). Her sisters and i followed her but when we got upstairs obviously they all placed blames on me :D I remember their father found it quite funny and to this day i remember him laughing his head off and telling me that once we all grew up, then he could give me his youngest daughter and he would be happy about it. But for now i should be more carefull :) :) :)

My parents were there also and found it really funny too.

To this day, i never did get to tickle that girl really as i would like :) that´s because some time after they all left town and we were appart for the next 20 years or something. Today we have some contact again....and sometimes i wonder if she also remembers this time and if she is still scared to be tickled :D :D :D

On another funny note....what i tried to tye her up with, was just my brand new tennis table net...which got totally destroyed. I had it since the last christmas and i was trying to learn how to play....it would be years before i would start playing tennis table again :p And i remember i was even more pissed off by the destruction of my gift than because of all the situation with our parents :D

I can sense if a TV is on in another room without any sound or picture. It's just a weird like..electrical kinda feeling.

I can sense if a TV is on in another room without any sound or picture. It's just a weird like..electrical kinda feeling.

MEEEEEEEEEEE TOO! It's a noiseless noise.

My weird ability is being able to eat anything sour and it's never sour enough for me.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back