• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you show mercy?

Anna28

Hey there I have a question for the guys? How many of you promise your poor tickling victims that you will take it easy this time but once those ankles are secured in place the tickling is merciless? My boyfriend has a terrible habit of that and I am wondering if it's a "male" thing to deceive or is he just a meanie? ;-)

Anna

I think it depends on the relationship. I can be quite brutal, but only with those whom I know can either take it or want it. I'm also at home with more erotic or playful tickling. As far as promising one thing and doing another, I feel that this can become counterproductive. You're going to lose your partner if he/she can't trust you.
Once you know your partner well, some boundary pushing is going to happen. It's up to you to decide how far those baoundaries will be pushed.

My two credits.

Yes I guess it is part of the game. Maybe I am a sucker because at times I believe him LOL. There is that appeal for me to be at someone's mercy...but it's nice if they do show some mercy once and awhile :)

Anna

Just...enough mercy.

I attempt to walk that fine line eq was hinting at, personally. Usually though I love being able to "dispense" mercy because of course it is a godlike emotion, and it makes me feel good...lol. Q

Yeah, Q...the power trip is a wonderful thing......:cool:

Combo...

Well...actually it suits my personality. I'm not nearly as merciless as I should be, but I make up for it with the teasing torture I inflict during "breaks". Women , IMO, don't handle being excited for extended periods of time as well as guys, because we're used to not getting what we want anyway! Obviously this only happened during sessions with my steady 'lee,(now in Colorado) as we had a very strict understanding of our personal limits during bondage, and I pushed her to near insanity with her consent. In this instance I would say freeing one hand before leaving for coffee constitutes "mercy", and she would wholeheartedly agree! Q

mercy is for the weak,the ticklee deserves no mercy.....nah i`m just kidding,if you show mercy there is a chance they will come back for more

depends on the 'lee

Mercy is something that, even in negotiated play, is relative. Some 'lees ask for mercy almost right away, and that's patently ignored. Some never ask, but go so far that they pass out. Gotta give mercy BEFORE unconsciousness. 'Lees are no fun when unconscious.

It depends on the 'lee, the negotiation, and whether or not they want a safeword. Having played with folks that don't want a safeword, that can be a real ego trip, and, since I managed to avoid screwing up, was delightful. OTOH, if I had screwed up, I'd be facing legal problems, 'cause it's prosecutable. While consentual play is legal in my state, it's only legal while both parties are in consentual agreement. The moment that your play partner feels unsafe, you're legally cooked. You CAN beat that rap, reportedly, but I'd not want to wager on it.

When you get the chance, though, it's delightful to find folk that just won't cough up that safeword...

blissin' on the notion,

dvnc

I never show mercy, which is why bondage is no longer allowed in the house. My (extremely ticklish) wife was willing to experiment with bondage when we were first married, with the mistaken idea that having her in such a vulnerable postition was kinky enough. But after the first time I tickled her to a sobbing, quivering mess, she made me promise each time we used bondage that I would only tickle her very little, or better yet, she would say, not at all. Of course, I lied. Once I had her restrained I would tickle her to the point of being a sobbing, quivering, mess. Would I say it reached the point of being non-consensual? No doubt. Did it reach a sadistic level? Absolutely. Did I enjoy it? No question. Did she enjoy it? Like I said - bondage is no longer allowed. In my own defense, though, I always brought her to a climax one way or another before I would tickle her (of course this made her more ticklish, a fact of which I was fully aware, so maybe this doesn't count in my defense). But, I always held her and consoled her when I finished, until she stopped crying and shaking. Surely that counts.

There have been times when I would get caught up in the moment and tickle my girlfriend more than we had initially agreed to, though for the most part, I prefer tickling that is more playful than merciless.

mge99...

That's a scary post...maybe you should copy and paste it over to the thread on "marriage"? And are you still married to the nice girl?

Ticklish Arousal

Hmmm, for me it really depends on the situation at hand. If it is a situation of a sexual nature, especially if the woman is nude and bound in a stretched position, where her torso is smooth and vulnerable (or her feet for that matter, although I think torso tickling is more erotic for me, unless I'm at her feet, or legs... AAAUUUGHHHHHH! it's all just too testosteronesquely overwhelming !...I...can't....breathe.....<pant pant>... FAINT <thud>.....

huh? what? where was I.. oh yeah, the arousal from a bound and hysterically laughing woman, I get so turned on that I really *can't* stop. It's like an endless cycle-- the ticklish laughter turns me on, the more I get turned on, the more I tickle, and that, of course, produces more laughter... sigh... the actual body part isn't nearly as important to me as is the control of the laughter. That control of hysterical laughter is the most intense aphrodisiac in the cosmos. Once I get to a certain state of arousal, stopping is completely out of the question (we are talking specific sexual situations here between sexual partners, not a casual meeting for tickling with safewords, etc. although I *really* have to fight that little devil on my shoulder to stop myself even in casual situations)

Damn, just typing about this ... (going into stalker mode) where's my poor ticklish wife right now? (moohoohahahahahahaha)

edited becasu the use of the greater than and less than characters caused much of the post to disappear.... replaced with parenthesis.

mge99

Do you and your wife ever play with other couples? ;)
I would LOVE to get into an endurance contest with you.

Jen

To qjakal: Yes, we are still married to each other.
To njjen3953: An endurance contest sounds great, but unfortunately, we do not play with other couples.

Hi Anna28 and all...

Great question.
I always felt that the ticklee calls all the shots. And that it must be very clear, up front, when to stop and that 'no more means no more". Including my girlfriends. I would hope that, someday, "no limit" would be their requirement.But, until then...
I never, never, never go past the limits that they call for.
Not that I haven't wanted to, a few times. And I can see how your boyfriend may get carried away, sometimes.

If it really bugs you, then you can always give him the "stop when I tell you or no tickle at all." I don't think he would want to lose the opportunity to have "some" tickles.

Re: do you show mercy?

I always show mercy. I stop the minute she tells me to, even if it's only been a few seconds. I guess it's the gentleman in me. :angel;
Of course, after a few minutes rest...

Mercy... you want me to show you mercy?

I'll show you mercy. I'll limit my tickling to one hand only!

heheheheh

Normally

Normally Im a pretty good judge of when I realy need to stop, but the next time I get a hold of Sara Ashley I'm not stopping untill she declairs me a god.:devil::whip:

I would have to say its all in your judgement. You can tell when you HAVE TO stop for a while...even though it ruins everything :p

Mercy? What is that!!!!

Actually mercy has always been part of my tickle relationships. I have always used verbal threats like "Oh don't worry the tickling will only last a few hours" Or "Sure I'll give you a rest when you can whistle the Star Stangled Banner". Having her in fear of a runaway maniac, then showing mercy, has always been a big turn on. Words can add a lot to a tickle event. I look at her, not as an object to abuse physically, but a partner who is involved in a very wonderful, pleasureable, tickle event. When we are emotionally involved it is unmeasureable. When we are not, I still have adoration for her. I couldn't have it any other way, and actually neither could she.

I am ticklish myself and my husband loves to tickle me. He even likes to tie my hands behind me or to the bed and no he has no mercy.

My most merciless experience, which I described in an earlier post, I was tickled by two and then three women at once. I was asked before the session if I wanted a safe word and I said I wasn't sure. I wanted to experience real tickle torture but didn't know if I could handle it. I never did give a definite answer which they took as a no on the safe word. I was tickled almost non stop for the entire time. I would have asked for a break if I could but that wasn't an option. It was so intense and I'm so glad I got to experience it. I wouldn't always want it that way, light tickling and teasing is very erotic and extremely fun in my book, but there's something to be said for all out tickle torture. I'd love to do it again sometime.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back