• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think women give random tickles to people?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Not sure if women have the same urges as men who give random tickles (not that it is a good idea for either), but if a woman went up and tickled a guys foot or underarms if the situation was there it probably would not be as a risk as if it was the other way around. I don't think there are too many women that have that much of an urge though. Through my experience I would never tickle a random stranger, or never really was. The only time I was randomly tickled was by a female co-worker she was in her forties at that time and I was in my 20's she would poke me in the ribs and when I was reaching for something high she would pretend she was going to tickle my armpit and say something like "tickle tickle". I thought it was fun but did not mind it at all. If it was the other way around the guy might be in trouble. So the question here is "Do you think that a woman has it easier to give random tickles, if the urge is there and she is not embarrassed by it?

Women play and flirt around a lot more than guys, and tickling and poking is a part of both.

Yes they do and it's irritating. A guy probably wouldn't be able to charge for sexual misconduct against her but she could if he did it to her and she felt violated.

I'll take tickling where I can get it so I hope that women do this! But as others have said, women can pretty much do flirty things consequence-free in most environments, while men cannot. I work as an independent consultant, meaning that I go from site to site and never stay at one site too often. The women, especially the married women, flirt like there's no tomorrow. Never seen any tickling, but a lot of these women no longer feel attractive because they're off the market and they have kids, so they do everything to get your attention short of jumping you. But be forewarned, the minute you reciprocate the flirting, they will by and large take offense and even possibly complain that you're making them uncomfortable. It's really irritating.

Do you think that a woman has it easier to give random tickles, if the urge is there and she is not embarrassed by it?

Yes. When it comes to touching or sex, women have it generally easier. Can be hard for a guy who actually feels harrassed though - he might not dare to say something out of fear of being laughed at.

But be forewarned, the minute you reciprocate the flirting, they will by and large take offense and even possibly complain that you're making them uncomfortable.

This just reallllly needed to be highlighted to this degree...

This just reallllly needed to be highlighted to this degree...

Good call. Given that a lot of folks here are in the 18-29 age group, my guess is that many have yet to experience that very flirty female coworker, who will give you longing stares, subtle glances, and perhaps even shoulder massages in the office (yes, this actually happened), only to act as if you just committed a capital crime when you "get the wrong idea" about the kind of relationship she wants with you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back