• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do You Worry About the Ethics of Tickling Videos?

I heard TIB was one of the good ones actually

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It's perfectly possible to torture a model without actually mistreating or taking advantage of them. That's what informed consent means, and that's how most producers do it (waiting for turtleboy to appear in this thread with a general, reasoned defense of the producer profession lol).

As for TIB specifically, I've never heard anything bad about him. He's still occasionally active on this forum, too. I realize that weezl wasn't trying to insinuate anything, it just came off that way.

Just remember, it's impossible to choose what arouses us. Being turned on by such videos is ok. You are right to not support them financially. The thought of non-consensual stuff turns me on too. This is beyond our control. We just have to have the self control to not support or endorse it.

It's perfectly possible to torture a model without actually mistreating or taking advantage of them. That's what informed consent means, and that's how most producers do it (waiting for turtleboy to appear in this thread with a general, reasoned defense of the producer profession lol).

Absolutely. I've had total strangers begging for their life and then once the cameras stopping rolling, begging for another go. If they feel safe with you they can just totally let go and ride that rollercoaster.

Once again, I'll assert that the only people who "can't believe" a model would let someone do such a "horrible" thing to them are people who, deep down, hate their fetish so much they can't imagine anyone actually enjoying having it done to them.

As for TIB specifically, I've never heard anything bad about him. He's still occasionally active on this forum, too. I realize that weezl wasn't trying to insinuate anything, it just came off that way.

My two cents:
At the end of the day, a certain percentage of both producers and models lie. Either group can surprise the other with sudden, demanded changes in the arrangements, whether the motive is financial, psycho-sexual (for turn ons), or emotionally-triggered ("you just now reminded me of my evil ex, and so now I hate you"). Other times, it really can be subjective, where two people interpret an original agreement differently. Usually there's no way for us outsiders to know -- unless the allegations are to the point of Jussie Smollet-level-illogical, which is rare.

But for me, that all changes when a bunch of people are all saying the same thing. 1 allegation = he said/she said. 2 allegations are a lot more likely, but can still be less credible if the accusers know each other, or one of them has the potential of a crazy copycat. But once you get three or more people making the same allegation, especially if they don't know each other... you've begun a consensus. Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton... I believe it's virtually impossible for a large group of accusers to all be lying about the same kind of allegation.

So the left will believe Christine Blasey Ford about Brett Kavanaugh, and the right will believe Tara Reade about Joe Biden. And for me, when it's still only one accuser making a certain type of allegation, I shrug and move on, except to say that abusers generally don't just abuse once. But can they? Of course. We just won't know.

That said, make no mistake: There absolutely are insane models for hire. Trust me. I've hired a few. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back