• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dodger Fans Show Class after Victory!

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Dodger Fans Attack, Critically Injure Giants Fan

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Los Angeles police are looking for two men who beat and critically injured a San Francisco Giants fan in the Dodger Stadium parking lot after the opening day game.

Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg says two men in Dodgers clothing followed three men in Giants gear as they walked to their car after Thursday night’s 2-1 Dodger victory.

Rosenberg says the attackers yelled slurs against the Giants and began kicking and punching the men.

One victim suffered a head injury and was hospitalized in critical but stable condition.

Rosenberg says the injury is not life-threatening.

Investigators don’t have the identities of the suspects and are asking anyone with information on the attack to call police.

Dodger Fans Attack, Critically Injure Giants Fan

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Los Angeles police are looking for two men who beat and critically injured a San Francisco Giants fan in the Dodger Stadium parking lot after the opening day game.

Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg says two men in Dodgers clothing followed three men in Giants gear as they walked to their car after Thursday night’s 2-1 Dodger victory.

Rosenberg says the attackers yelled slurs against the Giants and began kicking and punching the men.

One victim suffered a head injury and was hospitalized in critical but stable condition.

Rosenberg says the injury is not life-threatening.

Investigators don’t have the identities of the suspects and are asking anyone with information on the attack to call police.

Are you kidding me? That would be the equivalent to a hug and a kiss on a Kansas city chiefs fan at a Raider game........:ermm:

Are you kidding me? That would be the equivalent to a hug and a kiss on a Kansas city chiefs fan at a Raider game........:ermm:

Since I saw how classless Dodger fans were in 2006, my opinion of the Dodgers fans continues to fade. The fact you make a joke out of a HUMAN BEING being put into critical condition tells me all I need to know.

Since I saw how classless Dodger fans were in 2006, my opinion of the Dodgers fans continues to fade. The fact you make a joke out of a HUMAN BEING being put into critical condition tells me all I need to know.

Save the melodrama. Every fan base has idiots. Your attempt to paint all dodger fans with the same broad brush doesnt impress or convince anybody.

An idiot USC fan stabbed some UCLA fans at the last college rivalry game at the rose bowl in pasadena last season. To depict all USC fans as "classless" would be as equally absurd as what you are insinuating here about Dodger fans. Most folks who attend sports events are aware that there are a few in their midst whose actions dont represent the majority of fans of the team.

Take your outrageous outrage over to someone who might be impressed by it.

Save the melodrama. Every fan base has idiots. Your attempt to paint all dodger fans with the same broad brush doesnt impress or convince anybody.

An idiot USC fan stabbed some UCLA fans at the last college rivalry game at the rose bowl in pasadena last season. To depict all USC fans as "classless" would be as equally absurd as what you are insinuating here about Dodger fans. Most folks who attend sports events are aware that there are a few in their midst whose actions dont represent the majority of fans of the team.

Take your outrageous outrage over to someone who might be impressed by it.

You mean the same outrage you show towards the NFL owners? The pot calling the kettle black.

Also, I am not outraged, I am stating fact. When I was in Dodger Stadium ( by the way, BEAUIFUL stadium. Hot dogs sucked but that is a whole other thread ), I was watching the Mets play and they didn't have the guts to deal with me, but they threw food at my wife when our backs were turned. So either they wanted NOTHING to do with me or they can't throw for sh*t in Los Angeles. Either way, they showed me who they were.

Also, I am not here to impress you. Quite frankly, could careless if you were or weren't impressed. And if I was outraged, I will take it where ever I want, I don't recognize you as someone who can tell me what I can do or where I can do it at!

4u, to make a generalization about any base of fans.. is.. to me.. wrong.

I first want to say that I'm very sorry about the person that got beat up. That is awful! I hope and pray he makes a full recovery soon.

Look at our top TMF poster, mils. He's a Dodger fan, and he always shows class.

For the record, Mets fans aren't always "classy" either. When I used to go to Shea Stadium in the 1980s and 1990s, wearing my Braves hat, I had things thrown at me, and was spit on by people, etc, so.. to call any particular fans "classless", to me, makes no sense.

What happened in this case.. is to the extreme.. but.. it is more the individuals involved, then the team they root for.

Mitch

4u, to make a generalization about any base of fans.. is.. to me.. wrong.

I first want to say that I'm very sorry about the person that got beat up. That is awful! I hope and pray he makes a full recovery soon.

Look at our top TMF poster, mils. He's a Dodger fan, and he always shows class.

For the record, Mets fans aren't always "classy" either. When I used to go to Shea Stadium in the 1980s and 1990s, wearing my Braves hat, I had things thrown at me, and was spit on by people, etc, so.. to call any particular fans "classless", to me, makes no sense.

What happened in this case.. is to the extreme.. but.. it is more the individuals involved, then the team they root for.

Mitch

Excuse me Mitchell,

But in all honesty, the Mets fans for the most part ARE CLASSLESS! And I am a Mets fan. I watched Mets fans pick on this lady who was a Braves fan and I went to the lady and apologized for the Mets fans behavior. I was also trying to get them off her case. I always talk to the " opposing teams fans. " Who better to tell me about their team than them. So I can say it for you. Mets fans are classless. So if I " AM WRONG " as you put it, then so be it!

All I know is I went to 2 games in Los Angeles while 50,000 plus are chanting " New York Sucks " not even realizing that their team IS NEW YORK since that is where they are from. They had been the Brooklyn Dodgers from 1888-1957. They have only been in LA from 1958-2011.

As far as Mils is concerned, the man is a CLASS ACT! A stand-up guy and one of the greatest human beings I have ever met. But even he would have a problem with Dodgers Fans going out of their way to harm someone regardless of what team they root for.

Fact is, there is no way anyone should make fun of that. And that is what happened here by saying that is a hug and kiss at a Raiders/Chiefs game. That is uncalled for. Had it been a family matter, it probably is no joking matter. Did you think?

I'm glad that you admit about Mets fans being classless.

The 50,000 fans in LA chanting "New York Sucks" is wrong, for the reasons you mentioned.

I agree with you about mils being a class act, and also about him likely having a problem with people harming someone just for rooting for another team, but, I'll leave any specific comments on the matter for his discretion, if he so chooses, of course.

Yes, in general, violence of any sort such as the one displayed at the Giants-Dodgers game is wrong, and uncalled for. I would say this if it was a "family matter", or not.

Mitch

How are you going to label and entire fanbase on some knuckleheads? Really? Some complete asswipes attack a fan and this is indicative of Dodger fan behaviors?

The guy who was attacked definitely not deserving of it. Keep in mind this kind of crap happens EVERYWHERE. Remember the kid who was attacked by Browns fans? I am not going to say ALL Cleveland fans are classless. C'mon man, you are really reaching with that.

Excuse me Mitchell,

But in all honesty, the Mets fans for the most part ARE CLASSLESS! And I am a Mets fan. I watched Mets fans pick on this lady who was a Braves fan and I went to the lady and apologized for the Mets fans behavior. I was also trying to get them off her case. I always talk to the " opposing teams fans. " Who better to tell me about their team than them. So I can say it for you. Mets fans are classless. So if I " AM WRONG " as you put it, then so be it!

All I know is I went to 2 games in Los Angeles while 50,000 plus are chanting " New York Sucks " not even realizing that their team IS NEW YORK since that is where they are from. They had been the Brooklyn Dodgers from 1888-1957. They have only been in LA from 1958-2011.

As far as Mils is concerned, the man is a CLASS ACT! A stand-up guy and one of the greatest human beings I have ever met. But even he would have a problem with Dodgers Fans going out of their way to harm someone regardless of what team they root for.

Thanks for the praise, TF4F. You are correct, I do condemn any Dodger fan who uses physical violence against the fans of any team (including the hated jints) except in self-defense after being attacked by those fans. There is no indication of self-defense in the parking lot on opening day there; it was an unprovoked attack and I condemn it.

Alas, I can testify that I've had beer and soda dumped on me at Shea Stadium while wearing a Dodger jacket and Dodger hat, so Mitchell and you are correct about some Mets fans being classless. No such incidents yet at the Mets' beautiful new ballpark.

Prime, that's what I was trying to point out to 4u, but.. remember.. he was the one that made the generalization post.

ALL teams have fans that are "Classless". I've seen bad behavior when I've gone to games in Philly, at the old Yankee Stadium, at Shea Stadium, etc. How about opposing fans who taunt the Braves with the mock tomahawk chop? Mets fans can DEFINITELY be accused of being guilty of this.

I'm sure that in the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry, fans of both teams consider their opposing fans to be "Classless".

"Class" again, has nothing to do with the particular team the fan roots for. It is based on an individual, or group of individuals, behaving in an uncivilized manner. This can happen at ANY sporting event.

Mitch

How are you going to label and entire fanbase on some knuckleheads? Really? Some complete asswipes attack a fan and this is indicative of Dodger fan behaviors?

The guy who was attacked definitely not deserving of it. Keep in mind this kind of crap happens EVERYWHERE. Remember the kid who was attacked by Browns fans? I am not going to say ALL Cleveland fans are classless. C'mon man, you are really reaching with that.

How??? HOW??? This is how! First I post it! Then I back it up with facts. I have been to Dodgers Stadium. Where that guy got beat up, there are HUNDREDS of fans around there leaving the stadium. HUNDREDS I SAID! Now, out of those HUNDREDS of fans who stopped the assault??? Name ONE! Anyone??? Bueller...Bueller...

Oh that is right...the answer is NOBODY! HUNDREDS of people watched that Giants fan get a beatdown and NOBODY helped. I guess they just had better things to do. Like watch the assault take place.

How??? HOW??? This is how! First I post it! Then I back it up with facts. I have been to Dodgers Stadium. Where that guy got beat up, there are HUNDREDS of fans around there leaving the stadium. HUNDREDS I SAID! Now, out of those HUNDREDS of fans who stopped the assault??? Name ONE! Anyone??? Bueller...Bueller...

Oh that is right...the answer is NOBODY! HUNDREDS of people watched that Giants fan get a beatdown and NOBODY helped. I guess they just had better things to do. Like watch the assault take place.

Seriously man, you can't label the entire freakin fan base on some knuckleheads. The guys who attacked that Giants fan are NOT Dodger fans. They are thugs. No one in LA is condoning what happened to the guy.

You say hundreds should have stopped the assault huh? Tell me, if you saw a brawl in the parking lot, would you stop it? No, you would wait until security arrives. Security is to blame for this incident, not the fan base.

Again, just like the knuckleheads in Cleveland who "assaulted" the little boy wearing a Jets jersey, that doesn't mean Cleveland fans are classless. Even with the multitude of Raider thug fans, I still won't label the ENTIRE fan base as classless. I have also been to Dodger games, and I don't wear any sports gear. I am not afraid to go to a Dodgers game. You are really reaching with this....

What you know is what you see, really. I remember a game at Shea back in 1985, where my (ex) best friend and I were sitting near the top on a hot, crowded afternoon that had a giveaway promo. I watched a man in the very last row at the top get up, turn around, unzip his zipadeedoodoo, and pee on the people walking along the wall below...to the bellicose cheering of a visiting crew of firemen from Five Towns. If the venue were changed, from Five Towns to, say, Kennesaw, or Marietta, they would've been ejected from the Launching Pad forthwith. Not Shea...

As we all know, we have people like this here, they go one up and prefer to throw up on eleven year old girls sitting in front of them. However, the next morning, you see their mug shots on TV, and their right eye looks like the latest round of fighting in Libya. Tit for tat?

Have these hooligans been arrested in Los Angeles? That's what I want to know. They should be in jail. Period.

The incident you've brought up was between two drunks running into a kid by accident, he was not attacked-he and his dad even said so. His mother who wasn't even there was the one who said her precious kid was attacked and someone took the story and blew it way out of proportion.

Say Browns fans are rude drunks and I'm right there with you. But say that they intentionally attacked a kid when they were actually playing drunk catch imaginary football, then a conversation is going to ensue.

I've said it before and it obviously bears repeating; it's okay to love a sports team but it ain't the cure for cancer so don't get deep about it.

As a Chiefs fan, nothing is more repulsive and blood-boiling than seeing that ugly shield of the Oakland Raiders (I think ChargerFan hates them worse than we do) and that abstract donkey's head of the Denver Broncos that adorn all the old pickups in Western Kansas.

But I have never stepped over the line and wanted to beat the crap out of an incoherent RaiderFan or DonkeyFan, no matter how obnoxious the were.

I like the Los Angeles Dodgers, but the two fans who beat up Bryan Stow aren't good people to begin with. Joe Friday would have found them by now using rotary dial telephones and with his monotonic questioning..."My name's Friday...I carry a badge."

Being the class athlete he is, Tim Lincecum has donated $25,000 to help with medical expenses. If I'm not mistaken I believe the San Fran Giants have given another 10k and are continuing to raise funds.

Just out of curiosity, have the LA Dodgers done anything to help repair the damage? You would think so being as it occurred at their stadium and their security at fault. Maybe they have, I'm not sure.

I just hope the guy recovers. :ermm:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back