• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does age really matter?

I generally prefer women my age, or within a reasonable range. I'm willing to make exceptions on a case by case basis, but I'm very picky when I do.

I tend to lean toward older men, but I've had a couple of 'lers
who are under 30 (though rarely under 25) who were absolutely
incredible. And I've been tickled by older guys who have no clue
what they're doing. As far as girls go, maybe they're just more
skilled, but my dominant is a very skilled tickler, and I have a few
girlfriends under 25 who are the same way. So really, as far as
skills go, I say age doesn't matter.

I prefer to have experiences with people who are somewhat closer to my age. That being said, by somewhat I mean up to a good 20+ years older is fine and well I can't go that much younger but if there was someone younger it wouldn't be a big deal.

Personally since I feel like there are different kinds of tickling anyway a platonic session doesn't really effect the age thing as much as someone who might be a potential partner.

Does Not Matter

For me it is simple, if 2 people care about each other, like sending time together, and really like one another. Then age or anything else shouldn't matter. People get hung up on stuff like age, color, race, ETC. and they shouldn't because you never know you could be missing out on the special someone in your life. I think because we all have a tickling fetish somekind or another and if your lucky enough to find that person who can make you happy in that experience I say pursue things you may find that it is everything you've been looking for in life.

Thank you,
LBFT

...if your lucky enough to find that person who can make you happy in that experience I say pursue things you may find that it is everything you've been looking for in life.

Yeah, I think I'm on the same boat with you. I tend to look for women closer to my age, but age doesn't really become an issue for me unless there's almost 20+ years difference and then it's still case by case.

i actually would love to tickle an older woman (30-45) who had really ticklish feet

Good points...I wouldnt want someone ALOT older then me tickling me but maybe a little. Guess I should have clarified that up before lol Still older is alright with me

I prefer the term "mature" here. Not in an age sense, but to be able to establish trust and respect limits. Having nice conversation before and after a session makes the experience so much more enjoyable to me. During the session, it's all about the fun we can have with it. Yes, I'm an older guy, but I have friends here ranging in age from early 20's to their 50's, and I can sense their maturity, pretty much in how they carry themselves through the way they speak. Remember, a lot of us are here just for the fun we get out of the acts of tickling or being tickled, whether or not it goes further, that's up to the comfort level you establish with each other.
Therefore, to me, age does not always matter.

I'm more lee than ler, and I impose no upper age limits. I get a sexual charge from being tickled. Even though there are no legal age requirements for tickling, I prefer my ticklers to be at least in their 20s.

...Surprised that this discussion hasn't yet really touched upon some of the "qualitative" differences that exist in the tickle fetish experience at different age levels. I've had exciting and gratifying adventures in tickling at every age of my life, however the experience strikes me as being like a good wine; it gets better with age. At least to a point.

What was thrilling to me in my teens and twenties just wouldn't cut it now that I'm in my fifties. But looking back, I sure wish I had thought of a few things back then which didn't occur to me until much later. Accumulated experiences, insights, evolving tastes (AND expertise!), trial & error practice, ... and patience... all combine to make the later years' experiences much more compelling,.... more substantively intertwined with who I am as an adult human being,.... more creative certainly. When we grow, everything grows with us.

More importantly, when undertaken in an actual relationship - and I'm thinking of my wife - the shared experience becomes a fascinating mirror of the overall relationship,.... actually plays an important part in it, I think. And that is so much more rewarding than the nervous, often too hastily-contrived, sometimes comically out of control events of my youth. Don't get me wrong, now,.... there are a lot of metrics wherein nothing beats youth. I think those metrics are pretty obvious, eh?

So all you "youngsters" out there,.... you have good reason to be vastly encouraged. It's only going to get better.

This^

Makes a ton on sense to me.

For us older folks, isn't amazing how our tickling passions have evolved from no outlet to a worldwide outlet? We now can have gatherings, share pics and videos, write and read incredible tickling stories. The younger set I'm sure appreciates where we are now as opposed to how things were when we were their age.

Now to the OP:

I can understand everyone's opinion on the matter even the few I have disagreement with. Age is but a number to me, but at my age tickling an 18 year old would seem weird. At least on a regular basis anyway; at a gathering or something done once in awhile it wouldn't make a big deal to me.

Since I enjoy many aspects of tickling, it's not just a sexual thing for me. So I can have my fun (at someone else's expense of course), or if on a sexual level, I can have my fun on a multitude of levels......:blush: :blush2:

I'm in my late 20's and sometimes I feel like tickling someone under 23 is a bit touchy. I'm not THAT much older than say an 18 year old, but at the same time, they still look like children to me so I can't help but get the feeling that I'm being the R Kelly of ler's. As for an older lee, I'd tickle the heck out of them :). I find experienced whether a ler or lee, makes the overall experience a lot more fun.

For me its more about attraction than age. I do like younger guys/girls as my submissives but older guys/girls as my domms. However, I dont think I could ever play with anyone under the age of 20 bc I prefer partners who are completely out of their teens.

Makes no difference at all to me...as long as it is fun for both!

peace out,
daddy

I think it depends, I'd want someone within my age group. I wouldn't want to be tickling a 60yr women while im in my 20's so yes for me there is an age limit

I think this is an extremely subjective question, so one is bound to get a multitude of different answers, both similar and not-so-similar. However, in my personal opinion and according to my particular tastes, age matters when the tickling becomes one on one. Otherwise, I have no quarrels poking and prodding at people. Considering the fact that I would prefer bondage to be involved in any session I may have in the future, whether I'm the 'lee or the 'ler, and that it could end up as some type of sexual experience as well as one purely out of the both of us having fun, I can't say I could ever be involved with someone who was old enough to be my parent. It begets images of a parent tickling me when I'm, more than likely, going to be half naked or some variation of it, and the thought is a bit creepy for me, I suppose.
As the lines begin to blur, it solely depends upon how well the other person and I get along, how well our personalities mesh, in a sense. Otherwise, the person should be older than me, but, if I met someone who was eighteen or nineteen who didn't act as though they were still in diapers, I wouldn't have a problem. I just need someone who would be more mature as I know I have been told numerous times I have an "old soul". It would simply make things easier, in the end, but that's as far as my opinion goes on the subject matter.

Much like everything else, it depends on the person. I personally don't care about age, but many people do. It is always sexual for me, so I have to be attracted to the person, but that's not tied to age generally. I've played with people older and younger and it's always great :)

Nope age doesn't matter to me. I don't imagine anyone wouldn't play with a friend who's company they enjoyed for however long or short because of age.
Maybe maybe not? I havn't read through many of the posts.

Ne way Cyaa

Tickling is basically sex for me, so honestly, I'd pick a lee the same way I pick sexual partners. Age, among many other things, is a pretty important factor.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back