• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else do this?

IDareYou

TMF Poster
Do any of you guys ever playfuly piss of friends in hopes that they'll tickle you? Or, in a reverse position, ever kind of hope a friend/ girlfriend/ boyfriend will do something stupid and silly just for an excuse to tickle them?

Here's an example/ true story:

Your at the bowling ally with your friend, Rob. He goes up to get a drink and his keys are just lying on the table. You take them and hide them (obviously) under said table. Rob comes back and says "Did you just take my keys?"
"....... what keys?" *innocent smile*
"Give 'em back."
"Give what back?"
"The keys!"
"What keys?"
"My keys!"
"What about them?"
"Give me my keys!!"
"What keys?"
"MY keys!"
"...... I'm sorry, did you say something?"
Then he just get's fed up and starts tickling your sides and ribs and underarms until you give him the keys.

Hehe, yeah, that was fun XD

But does anyone else do that? Or am I just mean?.... or both...

All the time!
Today for example...

"I demand you share your wealth of oreos!"
"Nuh uh!"
"Give me oreos or else!"
"Or else what?"
(Vigil engages in tickle attack mode and ultimately gets an oreo).

"Or else" is such a magical phrase. They always ask "or else what?"

All the time!
Today for example...

"I demand you share your wealth of oreos!"
"Nuh uh!"
"Give me oreos or else!"
"Or else what?"
(Vigil engages in tickle attack mode and ultimately gets an oreo).

"Or else" is such a magical phrase. They always ask "or else what?"

I ALWAYS ask "or else what?" just because I know what's coming :2poke:

Or, of course "I dare you" ;)

Oh yeah, all the time. The last time I got a really good result was when I was with a friend (drunken night at his place) who got so fed up with me ungraciously kicking his ass in thumb wars that he pinned me down on the floor and blew rasberries on my tummy for fucking ages. I find rasberries unbearably ticklish, so I think he carried on for such a long time because he was so fascinated by my reaction.

Oh gosh, I always do this with my friends and they all know im ticklish so it works like a charm every time. I love it. Revenge tickles are the best because theyre merciless ^.^

Oh yeah, all the time. The last time I got a really good result was when I was with a friend (drunken night at his place) who got so fed up with me ungraciously kicking his ass in thumb wars that he pinned me down on the floor and blew rasberries on my tummy for fucking ages. I find rasberries unbearably ticklish, so I think he carried on for such a long time because he was so fascinated by my reaction.

aww... what fun

Oh gosh, I always do this with my friends and they all know im ticklish so it works like a charm every time. I love it. Revenge tickles are the best because theyre merciless ^.^

Haha, absolutly. Hence the whole thread about pissing people off to be tickled. Oh, we're evil creatures....:devil:

yeah, i do it lots, especially as my female freinds all know about it, a gentle nudge in the right direction and they always go for it,

i was at a festival over the weekend and at our campsite i was stroking the back of my friends neck, which i know annoys her and eventually she pounced and 3 other people joined in, twas great i tell thee :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back