• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else have the power to make people tickle them?

clm13

TMF Poster
I've had this happen before. Then the other night i was thinking how i hadn't been tickled in a couple months, then i was just standing watching a band with a beer in my hand then all of a sudden my friend comes up and gives me a quick yet somehow very effective tickle, and then said "you were totally asking for it!". I thought it was so weird because i was just standing there minding my own business having a beer! Then it happened again with another friend later in the night. Does anyone else ever have that happen? Its like I'm giving off vibes or something i have no idea.

Last edited:
Eh i can't say anyone has the power to make anyone tickle them. Sometimes it happens sometimes it don't. Just probably very random. Sometimes being annoying and a brat may help in getting tickled in certain situations, or reaching for things might get you tickled, yet its just like a thing that happens by chance in my case anyway.

i wish i had this power damn.. i honestly live for the moments someone accidentally or intentionally tickles me. It's such a rush.

If you're in a position with your arms raised or bare feet exposed, a tickler could take that as an opportunity not to resist. clm13, how were you standing when your friend tickled you?

What we should do is bring back stocks as a form of punishment. That should get something started.

Thats what i mean i wasnt inviting it at all lol, i was just standing with my beer watching a band so it really confused me when he said "i was asking for it". I didnt do anything before that to provoke it. Hes also never tickled me before either. Then another friend did it a few hours later (she also has never tickled me before) it was just all out of left field lol and it happened to be when i was thinking about it. I should really try thinking that way again next time i go out :p

Probably just put yourself in a vulnerable situation. or when a Prop your feet up or even better put them in someones lap. Tease someone by tickling them. Also when they do tickle you be light heated about it. make it clear that it's play to you and your not mad.
Or for the women out there just come see me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back