• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have a laughing fetish?

UTG

Moreso than tickling? Or at all? I got stuck with one of the most random fetishes in the universe.

um Nope UTG. But im sure your not alone, im sure that has to be other people out thier online if not on this website. that have a laughing fetish also. there are tons of fetishs out thier some funny..some sick...and some normal

Good Luck

Don't be so quick to despair, I think most of us here are at least partly affected with a "laughing fetish", as you put it :)

We need more details; so the act of tickling someone holds no real interest to you? The laugh itself is what counts?

Well, my friend, as some of us here are steered by our interests into, you know, podiatry and such, I recommend you become a comedian :p Or better still, just go to a stand-up lounge and bask in the warm glow of laughter...

yeah it's pretty messed up. But it's definitely better than having one of those punch-in-the-stomach fetishes. Another thing is that if any men laugh, that ruins it; it has to be all women. And it has to be concentrated and lengthy - the kind of laughs you get in a conversation or a performance wouldn't cut it anyway.

it’s not “messed up”. it sounds like tickling might be just a means to the laughter for you... but I (and a whole bunch of others here, I am betting) LOVE that uncontrollable laughter. hearing a giggle fit is enough turn me about 10 shades of red at times. granted, I associate it with tickling... but the laughter itself is pretty darned wonderful. even when I know there is no tickling what so ever going on (my particular mind tends to fill in the blanks tho lol).

besides, I don’t know how much you’ve read though this board... but there are a zillion different takes on this little thing. I’ll bet that the more you read the less strange you feel.

oh, and welcome! :)

Ain't messed up at all

I love to hear laughter, associated with tickling or not. A lot of the time I do what Ayla does and mentally fill in the blanks, but sometimes laughter itseld just gives me a warm feeling:)

You're not alone. I play with someone that believes he has a laughing fetish. Tickling is just a way to get that laughter. I have to admit, the more I explore my 'ler side, the more I can understand having a laughing fetish!

tbbw

Last edited:
I play with someone that believe he has a laughing fetish

I do NOT have a laughing fetish it is a laughing INTEREST, so there!!!
:D :rolleyes: :D

Hehe, no Tbbw is correct. I am not sure if I tickle to get laughs or that laughing is what brings me back to tickling...

I have tickled lee's that were amazingly ticklish but didn't 'let the laugh out' so the tickling didn't seem as "fun" to me, whereas I tickled another lee that was just a good bit ticklish but had a great deep, throaty laugh and I enjoyed myself a whole lot more...
But you know what I would tickle either of them at any time:D

Yeah, actually the whole "Screaming laughter" thing almost turns me off, I want the giggles and laughter, screaming almost ruins it for me, almost.

Actually, the other day I was at a store and heard a lady with a nice deep laugh and I wondered what she would sound like with a few fingers to the ribs..

tommytikl said:
I do NOT have a laughing fetish it is a laughing INTEREST, so there!!!
:D :rolleyes: :D

Yea Yea...I hear you. Now, did I mention names? How do you know I was talking about you? :woot: hehe

Well I am the one you are "exploring" your ler side on!!!
You just keep that Sonicare away from my nips, ya hear!!!:eek: :wow:

I'm not sure. But I think the two things just go hand-in-hand. When I met my first tickle partner, I thought that I just wanted to tickle her feet more than anything else. But she laughed so much when I tickled her sides just above her hips, that it became my favorite place to tickle. So I realized that it was her laughing that I really liked. But you can't have one without the other, so who knows...

Well, thanks guys. It's great to get input on this. Like I said, it's not really a bad situation, just a confusing and kind of random one. But it's good knowing I'm not alone.

I probably do. As many posted before me, tickling is just an easy way to get laughter. ALthough even tickling a non-ticklish person can be fun for me (the hunt so to say). But I do love the sound of laughter!

~ toyou

I don't know if it's a fetish, but I get that really "psyched" feeling in my stomach if I hear a gal laugh out loud uncontrollably.

I also like infectious laughter, best example of this is when you see someone on t.v. trying to keep FROM laughing.
This just kills me, LOL.

Drew

I wouldn't say I have a laughing fetish, but I'll tell you this: when I'm watching a tickling vid, I get the most intense stimulation from genuine, lusty laughter. I'm not interested in tickling at all if it does not involve laughter or some other overt (but positive) response.

Duh my brain hurts !

How can one have a Tickling Fetish, WITHOUT having a thing for laughter as well ? Well okay maybe there are those people who only like to hear screams instead. Not for me though (and I suspect most people here), laughter and Tickling are all part of the same package.

Anyway can't stop, as I am about the post in the TMF how unusual I am because I have a touching fetish !!!!!!!

When I was a kid, and first realized how into tickling I was, I spent a while trying to figure out if it was the tickling or the laughter that really was getting to me. Eventually I decided it was both. Tickling is a wonderfully playful game (and can be extremely erotic, in the right context) -- but the laughter is SO important.

So, avoiding the semantic battle around 'fetish', let's just say I've always had a big thing for cheerful (or hysterical :) ) female laughter. Even when I was a kid. I just love the sound, and everything it implies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back