• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have much luck here?

I've been posting this for years, trying to find another girl into girls into tickling. I want to give up at times because it seems impossible :( The only ones who have responded to my posts have been men, either wishing me luck or trying to turn me to men. I've talked to people on the chat and its been either guys pretending to be women or women who just want to play and not pursue anything more. I want more than anything to be with another woman who shares my fetish because its a very important part of my life. I know I'd have better luck just trying to get someone into it but it's not the same and I know it won't be if they are just putting up with it for me and not really liking it. I've tried fetlife and that yielded the same results. All men, or women who just want to play. I hope one day it will happen :(

I'm sure I've mentioned it in other threads, but it bears mention again - if you want to MEET people, go to a munch. Grab a burger and a beverage and get to know the locals around you.

I didn't meet a lot of people via Personals. I met them through the forum via gatherings and munches. Mine and other events nationwide and in England. It's worth the effort, ESPECIALLY when you're not lucky here. :)

Ive personally had luck both on here and on Fetlife. I have never gone to a gathering or munch yet but I talk and get to know people a bit before meeting them. Those who have gone to gatherings say it is really cool to meet someone so maybe you should try a gathering and at least make friends. Good luck!

Never any luck, including even the courtesy of a 'not interested' response both here and on Fetlife. Makes one feel as if one is alone in this tickling/foot worship/slipper fetish prison.

Here on TMF I have yet to meet anyone, a few sparse convos here and there, but never any sort of actual meeting. Fetlife has shown a little bit more promise I've even met someone from there, no playing but we at least hang out here and there. Honestly it's a crap shoot w/o rhyme nor reason. I would do munches but they typically conflict with my schedule or distance becomes a factor. It would be easier to just convert an s.o. i suppose but for someone not looking for an LTR play partners are far and few btwn. I still try and retain some level of optimism though because I don't think my fetish is going anywhere anytime soon. So the best I can offer is to say stay positive and don't give up entirely, but don't have high expectations either. If you really can't take it I suppose you could pay to play, but I've personally always been against that, because I'd like my partner to be into the play and not just a couple of bucks.

I'm bumping this thread. Our social game in this area needs to be re-vitalized

The Mass/Boston is area is filled with tickle lovers and looking at the forums it seems to be very over fished with male lers looking for female lees. However I think there is a greater balance than what meets the eyes. I wish people would come out of their shells more and get to talking with each other. There are a lot of reasonable people around here who aren't even looking for just tickling, but rather friends and someone to talk to about their mutual interests. I mean come on, who else can you talk to about how much you adore tickling without them thinking you're a total nut case? On top of that there is no harm is sending virtual messages to each other. Live a little, people!

Along with many others around here, I'm a young adult male who is down to earth, fit, and looking for friends who share this common interest between the Boston and Providence area. I tried really hard for a while to find the girl of my dreams on here and was met with no success. Then I tried to find some tickle partners which kinda worked and I had a couple fun sessions. Everyone I met was really chill and all limits were respected without question. Good for us in that regard!

On anther note how many of us fantasize of having a group tickling session? We actually have the potential to make it a reality around this area. Also, isn't it safer than a 1 on 1 session since everyone keeps each other in check? I once tried to organize it (mainly males were interested) and it almost worked out but ended fizzling from lack or responses. If this interests you shoot me a message and I'll take the responsibility of organizing something.

Bottom line: Talk to each other more! Satisfy your cravings for tickling, or even just talk about it! Find the right person for you on here! There are plenty of us and there is no harm seeing who you're compatible with. Good luck to you all! Hope to hear from some of ya...

I have had good luck on here. I have met with several great young women to tickle. A few older ones as well. They end up moving or getting married and I am out looking again! Also this area is very sparse as far as female lees go. Traveling seems to be a must for me to hook up. But to your point, I do wish more would come out and at least begin a conversation with those of us that post. It takes time to get comfortable with a ler or lee. Meet when ready in public so no pressure. It can really be fun after that.

I've had some good luck on here! Takes a lot of time and effort if you want to seriously search for a play partner though. A passive search will not cut it most of the time, you have to be active. Besides posting on the forums, look at profiles, message people, etc. Be confident and be persistent but not pushy. At the same time, setting up a session is a delicate process. When you start chatting with someone, don't rush them. Chat for a while and get to know each other, maybe talk on the phone or Skype a few times, then set up an actual session.

well I don't feel so bad lol. I learned a long time ago! Don't try and meet someone with your fetish . Being Inthe bdsm community over 25 years. And all my gf's since pre school lol. I tickled tons of girls and gf's and play partners ect.. Just put it on the table and don't be shy :) I have turned on many women with just their feet and they had no clue!! Ok back to some 420 just my 2 cents :)

Patrick

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back