• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Anyone Like To Watch.. Cartoons?

Cartoons are a part of my resume. Although these days, the only new ones I catch are The Simpsons, Archer, and The Boondocks.

I watch childhood favorites online when I can and every time I visit Bare Burger, they're playing the Boomerang network and that's always a good time.

Le'me dig down here in my dusty recall...

Gigantor
Astroboy
Marineboy
Kimba the White Lion
Beanie and Cecil
The Mighty Heroes (Ralph Bakshi)
Speed Racer
King Kong
Spiderman (60's)
Fantastic Four (60's, with human torch)
Johnny Quest
Most anything sci-fi Hanna-Barbara
Mister Magoo
Bullwinkle
Underdog

etc...etc...etc...

I'm an animator, so cartoons are a must.
You can never go wrong with the old Looney Tunes. Timeless classics that are fun for all ages.
Growing up O had my favorites;
Transformers
Astroboy
TMNT
Asterix
Batman: TAS
Simpsons
There are countless more

Newer cartoons that I think are pretty good, for varying reasons, are
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was a good kids show
My head is swimming with other titles that it's hard to only pick a few.

Are there any parents out there that watch cartoons with their little kids and who actually enjoy the show on some level?

Ren and stimpy, Assy McGee, Uncle Grandpa, Beavis and Butthead, Metalocalypse, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Oh and for nostalgia, The Maxxx and The Head.

You can't go wrong with the classics. I still watch some newer cartoons. Mostly superhero stuff like, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Batman: Brave and the Bold, also Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I'm really excited for the new season of its sequel show Legend of Korra to come back. Also even though I thought I would HATE it...I found that I actually really enjoy Adventure Time.

At 43 years old I still do especially the old school stuff that used to be on Saturday morning cartoons

I watch a ton of them. While a lot of them are considered for kids, it seems to me there are lot of things that can be taken out of them even for adults (well not all of them, but some are really great).
I watch:
-Batman the animated series
-Avatar last airbender+legend of Korra
-Justice league unlimited
-Young justice.
-Green Lantern animated series.
And a ton others, but theese five are my all times favorite. (not necessarily in the order I put them)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back