• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone PAY to tickle/be tickled?

njtickle

I've been to a dungeon in Philly and I've seen some mistresses. Of course they are extremely accomodating to just about any fetish you can think of (and some you can't).

Anyway, the prices seem outfrikin'rageous to me. Upwards of $125/half-hour or $175/hour. Does this seem like a lot of $$$ or is it just me??? I know lawyers and doctors who don't make that hourly rate. I've only been there a few times, but become overwhelmed by guilt afterwards just b/c of the $$$.

Does anyone else pay for tickling with mistresses and can you justify paying that sort of $$$?

Am I stupid for paying that much $$$? (That's a rhetorical question)

Depends...

If you feel you got your moneys worth, then you did. That's the basic litmus test of any business deal, mate! If you have tons of free quality tickling available and THEN you decide to pay, I could see your frustration.....if that IS the case I can guarantee a massive migration to Philly!! Seriously though, at times I feel like a drug addict searching for a "fix", and at that point money would NOT be the first thing on my mind. If you have a similar strong "urge" then ya do what ya gotta do...seems like if it was legal and consenting it sure could have been a lot worse. We were comparing our fetish cravings with vampirism in another post, and this seems like it would be quite on topic...lol.;) Q

Quite a FIX

You're right about comparing the drug addict part to tickling. I think tickling is parallel to sex...drugs, sex, and tickling-you need your fix.

And paying for it seems like the old adage "you'll have fun now but you'll be paying for it in the morning." It still just seems like a shitload o' money for the amount of time (30 minutes and you're out $125 plus tip). Legal "prostitution" if you replace sex for tickling and look at the money part of it.

Not that bad...

Well...factoring in the high overhead of running a dungeon (rent, paying off city officials, lots of first aid cream...etc.), that price doesn't seem all that bad! Did you throw any bondage into the mix? And are there any "amateur" dungeons outside the big city? They would probably have a more reasonable rate. Actually, if the ticklee was ticklish I think that's a bargain! Were you allowed to take pictures? Video? Perhaps there's a few perks available...I haven't personally visited one, but I'm sure the rest of the community can give you an idea regarding the value you received...be patient and I'm sure they'll wadein here!!:)

Bondage too

They have all types of set-ups for bondage, and they do have a variety of ladies that cover the whole range of ticklishness.

I don't believe any photography is allowed.

It's definitely the type of thing you should try at least once...but as we were saying, that only temporarily satisfies the FIX. But it is a great experience.

It's not that paying +125/half-hour is bad ONCE. But if you go once a month, it adds up. That's $4.00/minute. It just seems pricey on a regular basis. I guess it's the whole supply and demand thing.

Maybe I'm just cheap. Who knows.

Monthly discount?

If you're going ANYWHERE once a month I'd think eventually you'll become a regular and hence be accorded a few perks....whether its a restaurant, bar, laundromat or dungeon, the principle is the same. I'm guessing you're around or under 30, and are still in the "fever" stage! It does ease up...slightly...from what I've seen and read both here and elsewhere, as well as experienced myself of course. That's not to say that the INTENSITY of the experience lessens, merely the frequency of "need". Personally I think it's great that you have found an outlet that meets the demand so well. I guess you'll need to save up carefully for that monthly visit! Couple less beers and packs of ciggies every week and voila!! :) :) :)

Attachments

• 1696BB26-4EBC-4464-99ED-2E86A6CA71BF.jpeg
    1696BB26-4EBC-4464-99ED-2E86A6CA71BF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • 90C2DC3F-3892-4DB3-BEDF-C9FCECC1403D.jpeg
    90C2DC3F-3892-4DB3-BEDF-C9FCECC1403D.jpeg
    572.5 KB · Views: 66
  • E4F6643B-CAD3-4DA7-909C-752DA53A4959.jpeg
    E4F6643B-CAD3-4DA7-909C-752DA53A4959.jpeg
    726.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 30654EE2-E923-4D34-BCCD-F1D7C668F658.jpeg
    30654EE2-E923-4D34-BCCD-F1D7C668F658.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • FCE09F7C-DE2C-42BA-8558-5732AD78D38C.jpeg
    FCE09F7C-DE2C-42BA-8558-5732AD78D38C.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 9AD26C47-74BD-42C4-AB18-6B542FF39319.jpeg
    9AD26C47-74BD-42C4-AB18-6B542FF39319.jpeg
    733.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 530D0F01-B431-404B-B7B3-6B59F9568E5A.jpeg
    530D0F01-B431-404B-B7B3-6B59F9568E5A.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 0D7B34C6-BBF4-43F9-825F-ECABB5CAC024.jpeg
    0D7B34C6-BBF4-43F9-825F-ECABB5CAC024.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
  • BDEE009C-ED9F-43CB-9CFC-B0254708EFDD.jpeg
    BDEE009C-ED9F-43CB-9CFC-B0254708EFDD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20200519-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20200519-WA0003.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20200602-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20200602-WA0011.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 20200602_191650.jpg
    20200602_191650.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 55
i hear you loud and clear

that sounds about right, i am in los angeles area and the rate here
goes from 160hr to 200hr. sometimes you get people who are not very good (at tickling or being tickled) but when you get someone who is good at it, it is worth it. i have had alot of fun at some of these places, and your right they do accomodate you in a variety of situations and that makes it alot of fun. so i think it is worth it>:D i try to go about once every 6 weeks. and i do look forward to it.

But why?

Hi,

I have been thinking about this. I guess my question would be:

What is the real reason to do it?

Are you unable to satisfy your tickling anywhere else?
Is it not intense enough?
Are you not free enough to do whatever you want?
Are your partners not very ticklish?
Is it just another piece of the pie you need to eat?

Some people mention they do it in a regular basis. I do not really see why. Is this the next level of satisfaction after everyday tickling? Do you become addicted to it? And then the questions revolve again to the ones posted above.

I have been thinking of going once to a studio in LA to just try free extreme tickling once. However, I do not want to do it if I am going to become addicted and this is going to be like something I "need" to satisfy from now on.

I assume that this is like everyelse in life. You have to maintain a balanced life if you want to be happy. If your love for tickling is so high that you have to pay a "professional" to satisfay this need, then I guess any amount of $$$ is worth it.

I personally would try to satisfy this need for free with my love partner or circle of friends. I dont really see any need to spend more than $100 on a regular basis. I would rather spend it on a date that ends up in a tickling session, if you know what I mean...

Bye,

Knight Tickler

i will tell you why

intensity in tickling is not why, and it is freedom to do what i want that makes me do it.
some people cant always meet others into tickling and thats also why
if it was so darn easy to meet ticklers you would not really need this forum.
for a guy to meet a girl and get to tie her up and tickle her is no easy thing
i am very sure that if you go out on a date and spend 100 dollars, it is going to take several if not a dozen orso to meet a girl that is going to let you do that, now your talking 1200 dollars.
now if you are a girl thats different a cute girl can get a guy to
wear womans underwear and stand on his head if he thinks there is going to be sex involved. for a man not so easy to get a girl to trust you to do that, but if you can do that on a regular basis, then
god bless you, because you are the exception

Hmmm....

Well, I guess the point you are making is that you are really into tickling with bondage. For this, you need to work a lot harder. You will probably not get a person everyday just to tie him/her up, even if tickling was not in the picture.

I guess my point is that in order for you to "require" paid sessions, you have to be at a level of tickling that requires a lot more than just tickling. For intance, bondage.

In my case, I have never done tickling with bondage and am perfectly happy with it. In my case, I can find a lot of opportunities to tickle somebody, because it is not an "extreme" activity. They will not be one-hour long sessions, but there will be long enough to be significant.

The other point I was trying to clarify is that if I get involved in a paid tickling session that has bondage and all the other goodies, will I necessarily get hooked? I am doomed for the rest of my life? Will I be looking to have paid sessions on a regular basis?

Thanks for reading,

Knight Tickler

Doomed?

Odd way to put it...lol! As with everything else dealing with this odd passion, that's really not a valid question to put to the community. Everyone has a level of "addictiveness". Some people have a propensity towards alcohol or cigarettes...others towards sex and caffeine...and still others towards flowers and snakes, etc. If and when you feel the "need" to do something else to excite and sastify yourself, then you probably will. If that doesn't happen and you maintain happiness with your current activities, then hoohah and yippie! My guess would be that one exposure to an intense experience such as bondage would NOT hook you unless you were going to be eventually into it anyway. It MIGHT however provide you with an entirely new set of fantsies and/or role play ideas.....I try not to miss trying things at least once, other than semi-fatal activities. :p

Hmmm...

Hi again,

Here is were I have the problem. Why are we comparing the desire for tickling to an addiction to sex, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, or cigarettes? All of them have negative addictive properties and are bad if done in excess. Is tickling really in that category?

If tickling is really that "bad", then we need organizations (such as AA) that would "help" us to overcome the "need" for tickling.

I do not remember who said that tickling was more a deviance rather than a full blown fetish. That it became a fetish when it was combined with other fetishes to feet, shoes, clothes, bondage, etc. Wouldn't this be the case here? The addiction is to the fact that you cannot easily obtain the bells and whistles around the tickling sessions, rather than the tickling itself.

The interest for tickling is simple and easily satisfied as long as it is not combined with other iterests that require complicated setups and long explanations. What you really pay for is the setup, the duration, and the ability to do whatever you want.

Is it worth the price? Well, it all depends on your strong desire for it. If this is the only way you can satisfy your need, then it is worth it. If you are going to do the same thing you do in your everyday life, then by all means you are wasting your money.

I am also one to try everything in life at least once. That's the main reason I want to try a paid session. Will I be a regular customer? Probably not. I am of the opinion that it is more exciting and challenging to make/create your owm tickling situations. Will they include stocks and dungeons? Most likely not, but I am not into that, so it is not a big deal for me.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

i see both your points

tickling like anything else can be addictive
you like tickling without bondage and i like tickling with bondage,
that is our difference, but just because i go to these places once in awhile dosnt mean you are addicted, i would not worry about that
now if you have no money left in the bank and you are borrowing money to go to one of these places then you have to worry, me i can go afford to go there every day for a year if i want but i only go about once every 6 weeks as a treat more or less for myself.
it is alot of fun, and i would not worry about being addicted to it
tickling can be fun in alot of ways thats just one of them

Very Happy

All I can say is that I am very happy to be able to discuss openly about this. This forum is great!

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

So... all this time I've been letting guys tickle me for free, when I could've been making money???

Doggoneit.

-Dee :D

Where in Philly

Where in Philly is the place that you can pay to tickle and be tickled? I'd love to know.

Thanks,
Dom

Ohio...

I'd rather know when the nice lady from Ohio is going to be visiting NY...lol.....:p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 11.30.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 11.30.21 PM.png
    917.2 KB · Views: 78
NY... um.. I almost was coming to NY, but alas, my piggy bank has left me with nothing (the hog.. get it? Sorry, bad pun), and so I am not going anywhere anytime soon (except perhaps the Poor House, but I don't think that exists anymore.)

But thanks for thinking I'm nice!

-Dee

LOL...

No one told you Danielle? You coulda had a Corvette by now.
;)

DK

Those who prefer the more fiendish side of tickling would enjoy a professional session more than a casual tickler. If the casual tickler isn't tickling his/her partner into hysterics than there's no need for bondage. But for those of us who have been accidentally kicked in the face or punched it's comforting to know that the ticklee is bound securely. I've seen women completely freak out and fight like hell when being tickled, only to tell me they loved it afterwards. The reason it's being termed as a quote unquote "addiction" is because it's costly and once you've enjoyed the pleasure of a pro session it makes the little pokes you give people in your everday life seem a little 2nd rate.

THERE ARE CHEAPER WAYS

For those of you that need a tickle fix really bad, but don't have hundreds of dollars to throw around, I'd be happy to advise you on the time honored activity known as Stripper Tickling. It's sounds easy but theres more to it than meets the eye. I've never been to a chippendales so I don't know if the ladies would make much use of my info.

Attachments

• 58649546_10214360191982074_842484317878747136_n.jpg
    58649546_10214360191982074_842484317878747136_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 117
  • mAfmm7LQ.jpeg
    mAfmm7LQ.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8997x.jpg
    IMG_8997x.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
  • 17966956_10209212661217022_2116846124266591076_o.jpg
    17966956_10209212661217022_2116846124266591076_o.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 9.18.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 9.18.04 PM.png
    276 KB · Views: 283
I have visited this topic before on this Forum and inadvertantly insulted a friend. I thought long and hard about posting to this thread, and I felt the need to contribute.
First, I want to say that I can understand the need or desire to pay for the pleasure.
Personally, I have never paid for it because 1) I don't have to and 2) I can't afford it.

WallStreet said "Those who prefer the more fiendish side of tickling would enjoy a professional session more than a casual tickler".

True, you may enjoy it, but you don't HAVE to pay to find a willing ticklee who likes the more torturous side of tickling. I, for one, am among the small but existant group of tickle masochists. And I don't charge either.
As you will read on the bottom of all of my posts here, I am always looking for a real and inperson tickling session. I like it rough, intense, merciless and with or without bondage.
I want to reiterate that paying for it is not wrong. If you have the means and you enjoy what paying for it does for you, go for it.
If not, and you want to tickle someone who will give you full controll of the situation, drop me a line.
Those who have sessioned with me will attest that when they asked me what I want, my response is...You are in charge now, tell me what to do.

I hope to hear from anyone who is interested.
Jen

I would!

All I can say on the subject is, consider yourselves lucky you have the option. Here in the Bible Belt, if anyone attempted to make a tickling place the religious right would be all over them like white on rice. I'd gladly pay the price if I could. But that's just me.

Would you believe...

I almost payed to be tickled! On more than one occassion. The reason I never did, may surprise some. I checked out all the local pro-doms in my area(and that's a lot where I live), and came up empty handed. Why? Because, I couldn't find any who would do it w/o letting them beat my ass. Even with me paying for it!!! Vanyanna is not into pain. After tiring out all my options, I was a little depressed for a while. I didn't know how I was ever going to find someone to do it with. Luckily, that's all changed now. Feeling much better.
-VANYANNA V.

Vanyanna,
That seems surprising - they insisted on some other forms of domination, even when you were paying them? Hell, I hope the guy(girl) that gets the lucky job of "helping" you appreciates their fortunate situation.

DCB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back