• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does anyone prefer no bondage?

Dialon

TMF Expert
Does anyone else here actually like no bondage in tickling? (i do like the bondage stuff i just prefer less of it)

I do prefer without, its just more fun that way, even if i do have a chance of getting hurt.

I do prefer playful tickling, it seems more realistic to me I guess. The only bondage I care for is stocks, not a fan of hogtie bondage at all. Can't stand any videos with ballgags.:triangle:

I prefer no bondage when I am at work, shopping for groceries, or on the john.

i prefer no bondage, I like just going for a girl and tickling her in a surpise attack or playful attack.. bondage has to be like planned and thought out and you gotta take the effort to get it all set up and get on a place to be tied up and it just complicates the whole tickling thing lol

I prefer no bondage when I am at work, shopping for groceries, or on the john.

LOL, this is too good.

But in all seriousness; where's the fun without bondage? The whole point is exercising control over another person. You're supposed to torture them. Hence, tickle torture. :)

But in all seriousness; where's the fun without bondage? The whole point is exercising control over another person. You're supposed to torture them. Hence, tickle torture. :)

eh, i'm a big guy, i can sit on them and they can't move so it's still tickle torture if i want it to be :p

and just because you think they need to be tied up to have fun tickling them doesn't mean everyone thinks like that.. like i said, it takes too much effort to get the bondage going when i can just tickle the girl :p and i have plenty fun tickling girls without trying them up in anyway.. maybe it's fun having them be able to get away but not move too far bc they don't truly want to get away from me :p

I do prefer playful tickling, it seems more realistic to me I guess. The only bondage I care for is stocks, not a fan of hogtie bondage at all. Can't stand any videos with ballgags.:triangle:

Pretty much what he said.

I am into hardcore torture, and if I am not bound, I WILL hurt the guy sooner or later, no matter how strong he thinks he is. :)

So I definitely prefer bondage, the tighter the better.

Both are fun. Bondage definitely has it's place, and I love it, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time. There's alot to be said for fighting back, even if...actually...especially if you know there's no chance you're going to win. I think THAT expresses having control more than bondage does.

I personally have trouble of letting myself go, handing myself over to the tickling sensation totally when I am not tied, because I am constantly afraid I will hurt my ler.

Honestly, I love holding a girl down by myself... the problem is once I've got her pinned all stretched out and what have you... I have no hands left to do anything else.

So, I prefer bondage just because it's more effective and useful for what I like.

If I had like, four arms, I'd prefer no bondage though.

i'm a non bondage type of guy i've always liked playful tickling if she gets away i just try to recapture her

I prefer no bondage...on the john.

You, sir, are just not kinky enough for this forum. There's the door, now use it! ;)

Even in situations where "conventional" bondage isn't being used (rope, cuffs etc) I still like the use of physical bondage, i.e. pinning someone down/holding their arms etc.
I guess the inability to escape adds something to the scenario that a lack of bondage/holding/pinning/whatever just doesn't provide.

I prefer bondage for 2 reasons...1. Not only is it a turn on, and i do really really love being tied up, but 2. When i'm tickled, i really really struggle, and it can sometimes be slightly violent...It's not on purpose, it's just a deep desire to get away from the tickling, even though i love it. So being tied up and restrained protects the ler or lers

Personally and professionally, I am happy with anything from ultra tight bondage to free and loose tickling. I think there is a place for either. I'm not a fan of the ball gag or the hog tie, but basic "arms up, legs out" bondage is VERY effective. A free 'lee is great if you want to do some light tickling and enjoy the flailing response.
I've done a handful of videos and one featured no bondage at all, aside from the 'ler sitting on the 'lee's arms to keep the pits open and vulnerable. It turned out pretty well.
Those are my thoughts, anyway. To each their own.
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow

Personally, I don't prefer either, because there are different scenarios for tickling. I love to playfully tickle for a few seconds, but I also love the idea of tying someone down, or being tied down, and doing a long tickle session with no defenses to worry about. Tee hee.

i love to see a girl letting herself be tickled while not tied up

one of my favourite things is a girl who wants to be tickled

the other is that more fantasy like scenario where a girl is in a situation where she is being tickled but can't move because to do so would cause her to fall into a pit of tickle bugs or tickling plants or suchlike... or can't laugh because to do so would mean she was discovered by the tickle bears who are searching for her

because to be honest, when i watch tickling video i am imagining a whole other scenario around the actual images, usually involving tickling aliens, or plants or fairies or some nonsense like that

so to get back to the point of the question, if there is no bondage in the clip it looks as though there is something else preventing her from stopping the tickling

also to go back to the 'girl wanting to be tickled part' - to take that to it next extension, a girl tickling herself is one of the sexiest things i know... yes, yes i know there's that whole "you can't tickle yourself" thing, but even that she would try is so much a manifestation of her desire to be tickled that i love it... so yes... i love no bondage

but ... there is so much iconography surrounding being tied up and tickled that i love that too - but very fantasy oriented stuff ... i'm not a big fan of reality

i like both

but only if the girl being tickled looks as though she is enjoying it

good question btw

I prefer casual situations and casual bondage!

For instance playful tickling and then one finds some scarves or the person gets stuck under the bed.

i dont prefere it normally, but I did have a good session recently with a girl who was way more fun to overpower than to tie up cause shes so weak :D

Yeah its not that i dont like bondage, i do, i just really see a lack of tickling without bondage, i was wondering why its so downplayed D:

Both are fun. Bondage definitely has it's place, and I love it, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time. There's alot to be said for fighting back, even if...actually...especially if you know there's no chance you're going to win. I think THAT expresses having control more than bondage does.

Well put Skippy! I agree both are fun but to get into a ticklefight and lose is a blast, at least for me, LOL!

Why not both? :)

See, I'm a fan of both. I like bondage tickling, because I enjoy being restrained and submissive. But at the same time, I like at times to be free when I'm tickled, mainly because I looooove to fight back.

My boyfriend does both. He'll tie me up and tickle me, or sometimes we'll just start a playful tickle fight (which, at times, turns into something more ;) ), but I always enjoy both. A good, free tickle fight lets me be the ler instead of the lee, which is always good for a new perspective on things.

Yeah its not that i dont like bondage, i do, i just really see a lack of tickling without bondage, i was wondering why its so downplayed D:

I think that the reason is that so many people who are actually ticklish would flinch or pull away if they were tickled. That's why you don't see it in many videos. If a woman was just sitting there, and not fighting back against it, I would question if she was really ticklish.

Just a thought.

While I can definately get into tickling without, I tend to prefer for a more intense time to have bondage for two reasons.

First is that I often can't help fighting. If you're doing a good enough job on me, I am going to fight you at least some. If I happen to also be in an extremely hyper mood, I'll fight big time. I can't help it. Since I happen to be pretty strong and have hurt people in the past, I prefer to not risk their safety. So, bondage is a safeguard for them.

Second goes right along with the first. If I'm able to move around and fight more, I wear out both myself and my ler and the play time has to end sooner. I'm sure we'd all agree that this is not a good thing! ;)

However, I do enjoy playing without bondage as well. I love tickle fights. But, if the other person is going to do the tickling and I'm going to be the one getting tickled, then it's especially fun when it's a surprise attack that catches me totally off guard.

The ideal scenario in my book would be to be caught that way, end up wrestling around getting tickled silly and then get restrained to continue the job painfully slowly once I'm already losing my mind. Now that would be FUN!

AFA the whole thing of doing it on video, I would think it would be dificult unless you have another person filming and plenty of room to move around. Otherwise, you'd likely be constantly getting out of camera range during the session. Drew & I actually taped ourselves having a tickle fight once. It was very distracting to have to keep remembering to stay within a certain limitted area so we'd be on camera.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back