• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember this video?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
There was a video from a good few years ago, seventies or eighties I guess from the hair, that I would really like to track down.

All I can tell you about it is that it showed a couple who appeared to be quite close in real life bit of smooching went on and chemistry seemed to be very much there between them) and she was wearing what appeared to be.... not a maid's outfit exactly.... but clothing a housewife would wear if she were cleaning the house. Black top, white pinny and apron, black leggings and white tennis shoes or something. (At first. These came off eventually.)

The guy tied her down on her back across what appeared to be a coffee table in the living room (set) and tickled mostly her upper body, with some feet thrown in as well. Her laughter was off the scale (either faked or real, I couldn't tell) especially when he hit her feet.

Does this ring any bells to anyone? When Cal Star started a C4S store I tried to see if it was on there, but, there was no gratuitous nudity, so it didn't really fit their style and I never found it. I would love to find out if this oldie was somewhere on t'internet to be bought as a clip.

That sounds like Tied & Tickled #1 from Cal Star starring Michelle Bauer who was billed as Pia Sands. She said she wasn't really ticklish, but she sure put on a good act. There is nudity in the next tickling scene where the guy ties her to the bed and tickles for a long time.

Sounds like Kiri Kelly and her husband. They were a couple into B&D and some S&M, and they made a lot of videos, and before the industry really firmed up also. So they are all on random small video companies.

Fairly hard to find these days.

Myriads

That sounds like Tied & Tickled #1 from Cal Star starring Michelle Bauer who was billed as Pia Sands. She said she wasn't really ticklish, but she sure put on a good act. There is nudity in the next tickling scene where the guy ties her to the bed and tickles for a long time.

I don't think it's Cal Star because it doesn't show up in their C4S store.

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I see a still from it!

Check this out....

http://www.videos4sale.com/store/212

Now, you have two "posters" here is you search for Pia Sands. Check out the one on the right. There are four pictures on it. The picture at the bottom left of those four is a still from the video I'm talking about it. I think that must be it.

Sadly, seems to be available on DVD only, not download.

Oh dear. I own that. It's….. ummm. Very typical for Cal Star.

Myriads

I own this on VHS tape as well as the second one. Might be willing to part with it ;-) ~ And might I add, in my opinion, T&T 1 was probably the best one Cal-Star EVER made!!!
michelle06.jpeg

peace out,
daddy

Last edited:
Meaning it's bollocks? Just saw a sample clip from it though. Refreshing to see the gal I remember doesn't have silicone. Or didn't there, anyway.

You can actually download it for 19.99. I have it. Its one of those sites that have a bunch of categories and offer videos for sale or to just stream. You can either use money or buy tokens.

I found it to be not great. It's been a long time since I watched it, but I remember feeling that I'd wasted the $60 I paid for the tape at the time. Which for the period translated to: This did not amuse me in the least.

If you seek no silicone, Czech, Tickle Intensive and Tickle Abuse all do a fair percent of their lines without augmented girls. Tommy recently had a lot of girl next door sorts (Mai stands out in my mind) and Intensive recently had a video with Nava who I found very amusing, and who was all natural.

Myriads

You can actually download it for 19.99. I have it. Its one of those sites that have a bunch of categories and offer videos for sale or to just stream. You can either use money or buy tokens.

Which site is that on?

The shame of it is I only really want that one scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back